Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping Others Keeps You Happy  (Read 27 times)
JamesBorn (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 03:41:06 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2023, 03:53:23 AM by JamesBorn

In the hospitals where I work, I did some ridiculous thing by breaking hospital rules for the time in that hospital. Am a medical practitioner by profession. Something happens sometimes ago in my hospital but I felt good to share this. This child was diagnosed of brain tumor, which commonly known as growth in brain nervous system sometimes is cause by heredity or poor blood cell from parents fertility culture. It can cause dullness, short memories, impediment of speech and irritable growth and shapes.

The mother of the boy came with him to the hospital, sorry his pictures was not taken in the hospital because is prohibited but this picture was take from where is been tutored on speech and sounds before I run a check on him. So the was  crying bitterly to see her only child in such conditions and the button line is that  this incident happens to a family where there's financial challenge, there is no money to meet up the hospital bill.

I was so touched I could not bear it, you know hospitals in Africa do not operates base on charity no matter your conditions, is either you deposits half payment  or full before medical treatment will take place but I disobey the MD of the hospital for the sake of the child's life, I took samples of the child and runs several test and blood psuccessful.

I quickly organized some medical expertisre who are better than me to help out , we did operations and it was successful. Though I was arrested for the act of disobeying the hospital rules, I sold my house stuffs and the little coins i have to Bail myself out. But later on I was promoted for taken succeeded steps.

Please how do I upload pictures here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: