Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bivium LLC - Pylon Platform: Blockchain Enabled CRM System  (Read 161 times)
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 11:08:48 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2020, 11:25:35 PM by Dr Charles

I currently own and operate a legally registered company in North Carolina called Bivium LLC. I am looking to build a group of like minded and passionate team members to assist in building a blockchain enabled CRM system.

I did put together a basic overview of a white paper for the idea a couple years ago and have spent some money on freelance developers since then but I am trying to make a more formal push now. I am interested in finding people who are willing to assist in building the platform in a contractual agreement but on a sweat equity type arrangement until a SEC Reg A+ event could be hosted.

I have experience in project management, sales administration, institutional level marketing strategies and SEO but my weak spot is the coding/programming other than some basic linux/open source work. I am also in the process of getting my MBA in International Business which will be completed in 2021.

Open to questions, suggestions or comments.

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKF2Qi_8nl7gIRn9iN8S01G7kB15R4P-/view?usp=sharing
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/28590326

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyber-era-seller

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:57:50 PM

Why do you need a blockchain for CRM?
Loyalty tokens? - Things like amazon's gift cards work well without blockchain.

But I like your approach. Waves is cool too.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 11:19:42 PM

Why do you need a blockchain for CRM?
Loyalty tokens? - Things like amazon's gift cards work well without blockchain.

But I like your approach. Waves is cool too.

Blockchain would be beneficial for managing the data/rewards in the employee and education portals. Also for a way to track and manage rewards for CRM data management. Pushing over the Eth network wouldnt be too difficult but coding/development still needs to be completed. I am looking to build a deployable ecosystem for small businesses that dont have the physical resources or monetary resources to have an offering like this in a traditional method. Building in a DApp style method would allow scalability and functionality without a small business needing to manage much of the process.

Ive used WAVES in the past as well as NXT and liked both systems. I am not trying to recreate the wheel but need a team to help implement.

cyber-era-seller

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 08:16:10 AM

>Blockchain would be beneficial for managing the data
>in the employee and education portals
What data?
Storing general data like files in blockchain is suicide. S3 does it better.

>Building in a DApp style method would allow scalability and functionality without a small business needing to manage much of the process.
Building in a traditional app style allow all of this too.

I'm still not getting what advantages blockchain gives you. Do you have any source code or at least detailed use case scenario?
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 12:40:11 PM

Not managing the entire CRM file data in the blockchain but the activitity of its users and and how those rewards are used in the education and employee portals.

A traditional deployment could not provide the same benefits as a DApp. Right now as a small business there are really only two options... manage a hardware server on site which comes with its own costs along with some IT expertise whether it be in-house or 3rd party. Or you can deploy in a VPS/cloud structure which still has its own costs. Does a traditional app deployment offers scalability and functionality... yes... but at a higher operating cost.

Right now the CRM itself is deployable via AWS/Docker but I am looking to go beyond just traditional deployment... and thats why this post is here.

cyber-era-seller

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:42:54 PM

Ok, we went further. But I still can not understand what exactly do you want to create. I can't turn an idea into a working code without details.

>Not managing the entire CRM file data in the blockchain but the activitity of its users and and how those rewards are used in the education and employee portals.
This would work. Maybe. Depending on data writing costs.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 12:38:39 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 12:53:13 PM by Dr Charles

Great, if you want to send PM me your email/credentials and I would be happy to discuss details in depth .

cyber-era-seller

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:06:42 PM

Great, if you want to send PM me your email/credentials and I would be happy to discuss details in depth .

I can't PM you because "User 'Dr Charles' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies" and I'm a newbie on this forum.
So I'll just leave my discord account here: Satellite Response#3354
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 01:29:06 PM

Is this system still relevant?

Why wouldn't it be? CRM's are becoming more and more vital to business operations while also becoming more complex. The issue is still getting people to effectively and efficiently use the systems. Having an incentive-based mechanism to drive that usage would be beneficial.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: