Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DopaMeme - secure,reliable project that will be a very destructive force in  (Read 591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dopa_Meme (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:18:04 PM

About DopaMeme

Dopameme has announced itself to the Crypto World! We are a team dedicated to ensuring that our project succeeds and that all of our Token Holders are rewarded not only in the short term, but the long term. Dopameme focuses on the humorous, the serious, the politically incorrect, parody, satire, and all things Memes! Inject a little 'Dopameme' into your life! Why? Because It makes you ‘feel good!’. 😉

Our project is ‘Rug Free’, Safe, Secure, and will be a highly disruptive force within the Crypto sector. The 'Dopameme' character is a jacked up Shiba Inu with attitude. Full of irony, and contradictions, but can be one serious character when he needs to be. We are on mission to succeed! Make no mistake, "We aren't here to take part, we're here to take over!" – Conor McGregor

Dopanomics: Deflationary Burn: 1.5% Auto-increasing burn Increasing Liquidity: 3% fee goes to the liquidity! RFI Static Rewards: 3% fee goes to all the DOPE holders proportionally to their holdings Dev wallet: 2% is taken for the developers (generating an income that will allow us to progress with the project in any situation) Marketing: 1% is for the marketing needed to raise our community!

"Hence why ‘Developer Wallet’ only holds a grand total of 5% of the total Dopameme circulating supply"

Dope Features:

- Deflationary Burn
1.5% Auto-increasing burn

- Increasing Liquidity:
3% fee goes to the liquidity!

- RFI Static Rewards:
3% fee goes to all the DOPE holders proportionally to their holdings

- Dev wallet:
2% is taken for the developers (generating an income that will allow us to progress with the project in any situation)

- Marketing:
1% is for the marketing needed to raise our community!

DopaMeme Team
As of today, we are preparing our team for a public release in the month of August.
We are currently precuring and recruiting a large number of talented humans that are joining our Team in the month of July and will release the details shortly.
We strive to be a totally transparent organisation and will always be thinking of our holders FIRST.
Hence why ‘Developer Wallet’ only holds a grand total of 5% of total supply Dopameme Tokens. Our team of individuals are full of high credentials in their respective fields, from Digital Advertising, Sales, Management, Acquisition, recruitment and consulting, and cryptography. We’re fun, flamboyant (at times) determined and will not stop until Dopameme is the number ONE token in our community!

Contact Us Any Time, And About Anything!
We're a community-focused project so we appreciate any and all feedback!
For all enquires relating to partnership, affiliate programs, and or corporate sponsorship, please also contact us via:

support@dopameme.finance
dopameme.finance
t.me/dopamemetoken
reddit.com/user/Dopameme11
twitter.com/Dopameme11
github.com/Dopameme2021/DOPE-smart-contract
LyTienVo28

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:29:48 AM

Public release in the month of August? It's very soon, is there an exact date?
Harsh678

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:20:24 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to know from the team what creative problem-solving techniques do you know?

What solutions to the problem do you have in mind?
Girlish2

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:46:44 AM

So team, how many users do project plan to have till the end of the year? I think that if you try, their number will be very large.
dryrainP

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:23:16 AM

I like how the project is growing rapidly, but I still have not found the difference between DopaMeme and other meme tokens, is there any difference at all and if there is something in what exactly?
Harsh678

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:52:04 AM

Does your project expect listing, partnerships or any events? I think you need to arrange them more so that people can see that your meme token is not your typical token hoping to achieve rapid growth like Doge.
PamelaKatiana8818

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:26:06 AM

Btw guys do token holders have rights to participate in the governance of the project? Or is there no such thing in the project?
PamelaKatiana8818

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:06:37 PM

I like how the project is growing rapidly, but I still have not found the difference between DopaMeme and other meme tokens, is there any difference at all and if there is something in what exactly?

Probably you have not studied the project well, you should visit their website and follow the posts on Twitter.
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:16:33 PM

Btw guys do token holders have rights to participate in the governance of the project? Or is there no such thing in the project?

This is a good question, I would like to know too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: