Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Genius Estates - THE ASSET INVESTMENT PLATFORM OF THE FUTURE!  (Read 678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Genius_pro (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 01:42:38 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2021, 03:06:19 PM by Genius_pro

Genius Estates
Now, Everyone Can Gain Access to Real Estate Investments
Leverage the latest in blockchain technology to buy fractional property in real estate!

How can you benefit with us?
In 2 Ways:

1.Buy tokens and earn trimestral or yearly rental incomes
2. Refer to your friends and get both money and additional tokens in return

Best Affiliate Program
Enjoy Double Rewards

Refer us to your friends and family, and you will get both money and additional tokens in return. Talk about financial growth!
You can earn double rewards every time your network, or those connected to them, make an investment.

Benefit from a Golden Visa:
A Golden Visa is a citizenship by investment or residency by investment program. It is directed to wealthy foreign nationals who want to acquire residency in a certain country by investing a substantial amount of money or by purchasing a property.

Want to know if you are able to benefit from a Golden Visa? Register on our platform and see our projects for further details.

Even better, the RISK IS FREE because the owners can sell their tokens

About us:
Real estate investment is no longer just for professional or institutional investors – now, anyone can claim the real estate market and begin building wealth.
Genius Estates is the asset investment platform of the future where everyone can easily access different real estate projects.

Our Vision:
GENIUS ESTATES IS THE LATEST PLATFORM
FOR ENABLING THE CREATION OF LONG-TERM WEALTH

Our goal is to educate and empower our clients with the latest technology has to offer so they can become co-owners of multiple real-estate projects all around the world!
Clearly, blockchain is here to stay – and so are the technologies that depend on it, such as real estate tokens.
We truly believe in the power of a community and we are looking forward to building the biggest digital investors community in real estate properties in the world!

About Token
Token name: Genius Dunrovin
Ticker Symbol: GENiUX
Total issued tokens: 11.700.000
Total Volume of Tokens for Sale: 10,530,000
Minimum order value: 1000 €
Fundraising Goal: 11,711,700 €
GENiUX Token will be issued on the Polymath Network platform and fully comply with ERC1400* standard.
Support of this standard guarantees the compatibility of the token with third-party services (wallets, exchanges, listings, etc.), and provides easy integration.

Main links:
genius-estates.com
facebook.com/geniux15
twitter.com/GENiUX15?s=09
instagram.com/geniux.official
t.me/GENiUXico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:36:26 PM

what's the token address?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 11:13:41 PM

So the plan is one year for token sale, well good luck with it, people will feel bored of waiting their investment money getting settle for that long, they are currently even preferring short-term sales.

GEDUN Token will be issued on the Polymath Network platform and fully comply with ERC1400* standard.
Well, that's sound new to me, never use that Erc1400 before.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:12:06 AM

Happy to announce that we have been featured on @yahoofinance 🎉
This is the moment we realize that hard work pays off.
Thank you for supporting us in this brave world.
Enjoy reading it! 👇

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stos-rose-ashes-icos-theyre-172424562.html
jogetkampung

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:56:32 AM

May I ask you some questions, What is the difference of this project to other projects?
What are your goals and objectives to this project?
What are the benefits of this project to the users?
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 03:02:03 PM

Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 02:22:12 PM

Official Launch Announcement 🔥

GENiUX token is now available! Get your tokens today before it's too late!

We are happy to share with you the milestone of the whole Genius Estates team!🙌🏻

Meet the team at Mallorca Blockchain till tomorrow August 02,2021 and blown away of our GENiUX!🎉
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:11:41 PM

We are now featured on ICOLink. Thank you for being with us on our journey. More to come!

https://icolink.com/ico-geniux.html
dachiato

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:25:42 PM

Hi, I would like to ask why is this project not a scam? How do you ensure you and your team deliver or exceed customer expectations?
Booooooooooommm

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 10:24:29 PM

Hi, I would like to ask why is this project not a scam? How do you ensure you and your team deliver or exceed customer expectations?

The team is already making many new updates and at midday the news is actively working, I think that many already know that the project is not a scam
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 08:07:38 AM

Enter the amazing world of Security Token Offerings by getting our GENiUX token! Once live, you can buy into all types of STOs, from real estate to aviation.

Find out more 👇👇👇
https://geniuxico.com
VolodymyrM14

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:51:15 AM

As I see in your telegrams to the group of 2k people and the chat is not very active, I think that you should buy advertising from YouTube bloggers, this can help you in attracting people to the project because your project has very realistic plans and the team strives to achieve them as quickly as possible
conmaventvel

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:37:49 PM

What worries you the most about updates or future projects that are being discussed or developed in your project?
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 11:52:54 AM

Did you know: According to Investopedia, the private commercial real estate industry returned almost as much as the S&P 500 over a 25-year period as of March 30, 2019!
Even more reason to get into real estate with us 👇👇

Girlscouts

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:32:53 PM

I'm interesting guys, what is something you want to let the community know to hype us up and get excited about?

I think that successful events or updates will do for this.
Genius_pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 02:42:54 PM

It seems NFTs are here to stay! According to reports, the trading volume for NFTs is expected to double by October 2021, reaching an impressive $175 million.
This means there is no better time to get into the NFT market with the GENiUX token:

bookcvalbergwild

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:15:38 PM

As I see in your telegrams to the group of 2k people and the chat is not very active, I think that you should buy advertising from YouTube bloggers, this can help you in attracting people to the project because your project has very realistic plans and the team strives to achieve them as quickly as possible

Yes, the activity in the communities is not very high, so I think they need to attract more people to highlight the achievements of the project
mahdimasoumi83

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:47:14 PM

What worries you the most about updates or future projects that are being discussed or developed in your project?

I think that everything is going according to plan and without problems, so you only need to worry about marketing
antonialindar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 12:11:53 AM

Did you know: According to Investopedia, the private commercial real estate industry returned almost as much as the S&P 500 over a 25-year period as of March 30, 2019!
Even more reason to get into real estate with us 👇👇

Basically, real estate has always been a good topic, especially since I am very interested in it, so I was advised on your project
bookcvalbergwild

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:38:35 AM

It seems NFTs are here to stay! According to reports, the trading volume for NFTs is expected to double by October 2021, reaching an impressive $175 million.
This means there is no better time to get into the NFT market with the GENiUX token:

Your words are very close to the truth, you need to quickly enter the market and take your well-deserved place there
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: