Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:26:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign Token  (Read 1281 times)
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:38:20 AM

The average bounty allocates the most tokens for Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Youtube and Article campaigns.
is there a bounty that allocates higher tokens to the Signature campaign?

I think the percentage of prizes given by a project to its participants depends on their needs, but I also don't agree that the percentage is higher on social media when compared to signatures, because if you see working on social media it's easier when compared to signature campaigns.
Totally agree with you. I hope so.
You say a higher percentage of rewards go to those who work on social media, But I don't understand the mechanics of working on social media because I never got in there.
what exactly is the difference between a signature and social media?

Actually, if you look at the difference between signature campaigns and social media, they are the same, namely the goal is more to promote a product, but both have different contributions. if campaigning on social media then the one who knows much more for social media users, but if the signature is more attracted by bitcointalk forum users. both have great benefits in influencing.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:28:58 AM

Huh All pools are divided according to a certain ratio.
For example, 15% for the signature and 15% for the content, but not all people participating in the signature will also participate in the content and vice versa.
Also the manager will consider the site traffic and the participants. Of course the existence of the forum is another plus factor to put higher allocation over the new one. Traffic is important to rate how's effective the promotion is. Allocation is good but the payment is much better specially if the token will have a profitable value few months after listing.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rimueng

Activity: 375

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:22:34 AM

The average bounty allocates the most tokens for Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Youtube and Article campaigns.

The majority of bounty campaigns allocate moe on the signature campaign and even if there are less allocation you still get more because of fewer participation compared to other campaigns, and if you have a good rank you'll get more, I remember joining on the last week of the campaign and I still get a higher stake than lower rank participants.
signatures are indeed the most to get results but you must know that if you participate in the signature campaign you don't participate in various campaigns, because the signature you use can only participate in 1 campaign for 1 profile, it's different if you do the task of writing articles or content creator on youtube, you can participate in many campaigns at the same time.

what you say is true, but if you look at the benefits, the benefits may be the same, both from signature campaigns and social media. The advantage of campaigning on social media is that there are no limits, just like campaigning with YouTube content and articles.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Teknisi88 (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:59:08 PM

Well it depends to the bounty campaign but most of the bounty that I joined the signature campaign is the highest allocations of tokens. Just check each of the bounty campaigns  some of them they lower for signature and high for social medias or articles.
Yes, you are a genius for that.
not with me, I'm not very sensitive.
Most of the time I find there is less token allocation for signature bounty campaigns, and I don't really understand why there is a difference in token allocation for each campaign.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 03:07:20 PM

they are allocating more tokens on social media campaigns because so many participants join, even you won't find big allocation to signatures, manager just wants to do justice to all campaign participants, even though it looks unfair to signature participants
in  my opinion with budget allocation for each campaign was fair enough to each participant , we didnt talk about how many participant in each part but we talking about fairness that should every one received. impossible for signature campaign have biggest allocation meanwhile number of supporter less than 100. small allocation devided with small supporter and huge allocation also devided by huge number supporter , so its really fair for us.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 03:39:48 PM

Most of the time I find there is less token allocation for signature bounty campaigns, and I don't really understand why there is a difference in token allocation for each campaign.
You seem to have been involved in bounty campaigns for a long time and maybe you know the detailed answer from your own statement, each bounty campaign allocation is different depending on the needs of the project or put full trust in the bounty manager to handle the bounty management.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:18:03 PM

Of course there is, but the possibility is very small, if I look at the average allocation for the Bounthy campaign, the allocation is dominantly more specific to the signature.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:36:30 PM

In my opinion, the priority is to see whether the project is good or not, not just looking at the large percentage for the signature campaign.  If you look at it in terms of percentages without thinking about the project being a scam or not then you will just be wasting your time following it.  Focus on studying well to be able to predict the campaigns you follow in order to make good results.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 09:46:01 PM

they are allocating more tokens on social media campaigns because so many participants join, even you won't find big allocation to signatures, manager just wants to do justice to all campaign participants, even though it looks unfair to signature participants
We must understand that the market has changed and as such those campaigns have changed as well, a few years ago the market of cryptocurrencies was many times smaller than its current size so the strongest community that you could find to promote your projects was this forum, so the developers gave a greater weight to the signature campaigns in this forum, but now there are a lot of more people using social media trying to find information about cryptocurrencies and as such social media campaigns have become more popular and receive most of the rewards.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:36:51 PM

Well it depends to the bounty campaign but most of the bounty that I joined the signature campaign is the highest allocations of tokens. Just check each of the bounty campaigns  some of them they lower for signature and high for social medias or articles.
token allocation depend on bounty manager and dev team deal usually. in which part they want drive promotion , each bounty manager have different strategy when calculate it. Irfan be one of campaign manager that concern with signature campaign ,most campaign he handle have good allocation for signature and you are right now by joining in his camapign.
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:02:50 PM

token allocation depend on bounty manager and dev team deal usually. in which part they want drive promotion , each bounty manager have different strategy when calculate it. Irfan be one of campaign manager that concern with signature campaign ,most campaign he handle have good allocation for signature and you are right now by joining in his camapign.
Token allocation not depend on bounty manager but how project team giving reward allocation and they only give rule with bounty campaign, last two year very easy to join bounty because many project giving about 3% until 5% from coin allocation, so we got more profit. Right now less allocation and reward always giving by using convert with USDT and not more than 30k$ for bounty reward.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:07:55 PM

Token allocation not depend on bounty manager but how project team giving reward allocation and they only give rule with bounty campaign, last two year very easy to join bounty because many project giving about 3% until 5% from coin allocation, so we got more profit. Right now less allocation and reward always giving by using convert with USDT and not more than 30k$ for bounty reward.
although now many projects only allocate a small number of funds. but most of the tokens are already tradable in the market. some projects are still very new and very easy to get off the market. So don't panic with new tokens on the market.
especially with projects that provide allocations for large enough bounties. Of course, it will greatly affect the stability of the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:44:10 PM

I've been out for a while in bounty campaign, but based on what I noticed, the signature campaign has a higher allocation in most of the bounty, there are also bounties that gives a huge amount of supply to the bounty campaigns, but they are mostly a failure or scam, the high allocation is just to attract bounty hunters to promote but the project has not good quality.

I suggest, you look at the most important factor, and that is quality over quantity.
Teknisi88 (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 03:50:41 PM

I've been out for a while in bounty campaign, but based on what I noticed, the signature campaign has a higher allocation in most of the bounty, there are also bounties that gives a huge amount of supply to the bounty campaigns, but they are mostly a failure or scam, the high allocation is just to attract bounty hunters to promote but the project has not good quality.

I suggest, you look at the most important factor, and that is quality over quantity.
Why did you leave the bounty campaign?
I think this campaign is very useful for us to share experiences and knowledge about crypto.
Based on the allocation percentage it's reasonable for the signature campaign to be higher. because on average more on social media.
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:05:54 PM

Why did you leave the bounty campaign?
I think this campaign is very useful for us to share experiences and knowledge about crypto.
Based on the allocation percentage it's reasonable for the signature campaign to be higher. because on average more on social media.
Maybe many bounty hunters have been discouraged since the bear market at the end of last year, but lately many bounty hunters have been active again after receiving information that the bounty project has recovered when the market has increased.

akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:55:02 AM

It depends on the campaign whether they want to reward the most in a certain social media platform or in the signature campaign, but mostly in the bounty there are only a few who is looking for a signature campaign, as they commonly looking for telegram, youtube and Twitter, you can check it in the bounty section.
All campaign have the same reward I think, social media campaign or signature campaign just participant in each campaign why make reward little than other campaign. Signature campaign have limited participant and got higher reward than social media campaign, looks almost bounty have two thousand participants from social media campaign and signature only have maximum above two hundred participant, this why make reward higher signature than social media campaign.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:17:32 PM

Unfortunately this is very common, people are looking to find a signature campaign that has a huge bounty allocation but by doing so they are putting themselves at risk, after all it is obvious that if you see a great deal of the coins being assigned to the bounty campaign then this is done by developers to try to attract people so they promote their project, but when the time comes for them to pay those coins they are going to come up with all kind of excuses so they do not have to pay the bounty hunters what they are worth.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 10:34:50 PM

--
Signature campaign participants get more tokens because there are fewer participants compared to social media campaigns. Some bounties do allocate more tokens for signature campaigns due to the large number of forum visitors and this provides an opportunity for the project to be recognized by the crypto community
other than that, this is the first forum about bitcoin and was founded directly by sathoshi, so it has its own charm. there are many legends who have joined for a long time and know the crypto ecosystem well. it is undeniable that the quality of the members here has a lot of impact on the project. The requirements for joining a signature campaign are also not as easy as joining social media, sometimes there is a minimum rank limit to join. so the number of participants is always less than social media, that's why I prefer the signature campaign.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:39:53 PM

--
Signature campaign participants get more tokens because there are fewer participants compared to social media campaigns. Some bounties do allocate more tokens for signature campaigns due to the large number of forum visitors and this provides an opportunity for the project to be recognized by the crypto community
other than that, this is the first forum about bitcoin and was founded directly by sathoshi, so it has its own charm. there are many legends who have joined for a long time and know the crypto ecosystem well. it is undeniable that the quality of the members here has a lot of impact on the project. The requirements for joining a signature campaign are also not as easy as joining social media, sometimes there is a minimum rank limit to join. so the number of participants is always less than social media, that's why I prefer the signature campaign.

But aside from the sig campaign, you can find good payrates in YT campaigns.
That is, if you need to make a YT video for the project with good quality and if you have high number of subscribers.
Because not many can create a convincing video dedicated for the project as well as being influential in this platform.
In any case, joining these bounty programs will always not be fruitful as some of them are not really strong to gain the interest of investors.
So if you happen to join a substandard project, your effort will be worthless as you can't even get the tokens promised to the hunters.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:45:05 PM

To my own understanding, I believe higher stskes/tokens mostly go to the signature participants in bounty campaign, likewise YouTube, Article too. Very less goes to the social media(Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin).

Pay a close attention to this and thank me later  Smiley

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: