Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Banana to 25$ before new year?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2021, 11:41:39 PM)
Yes - 3 (18.8%)
No - 6 (37.5%)
Maybe 2022 - 7 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apeswap (Banana) Speculation Thread  (Read 359 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 01:02:01 PM

80% down from ATH is good enough for me to do my entry. I don't expect Apeswap to make a new all time high. A rally to half of its ATH is good enough for me to take profit. I don't expect more for my investment in ApeSwap.

Survive or not, it is the future and ApeSwap has good trading volume that makes it harder to won't survive. Survive and grow up in price are different missions for Apeswap.
Sure, if your point is to buy something and make a quick return and get out, then you could consider ape as a good thing. However, I am talking about the overall situation ape is in right now and that doesn't look like it is something I could be behind.

If something is 80% down then it could go up a little bit, and that's where you will make a profit, but in one year it will still not be good, in three years it won't be even in people's minds, in five years it will be long gone. Why would I put money into things like that? I love putting my money into things that will be easily 10x in five years, including bitcoin which I believe will be 10x or close to that in five years.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:36:59 PM

August prices are still at $4+ and clearly very good, although they were almost a third of the price when May hit its ATH of $11.53. but on the way when bitcoin increased (where in August bitcoin was priced at $49K +) to above $60K, Banana was unable to move up beyond $4.

if you look at bitcoin now reaching $ 60K +, precisely what is happening right now is the price of bananas at a price of $ 1.72, of course it is very disproportionate to what is happening in bitcoin. Of course we know that almost all altcoins will always be affected by bitcoin and it looks like Banana is not experiencing that.

Is banana in trouble so it can't and is able to follow the rhythm that is done by bitcoin? Of course this is an important question, is there a problem with the banana.
whereas when it just appeared not long after it made a very surprising move and immediately increased sharply, although later it was unable to maintain it.
but if you look at the price from the start, of course the current price is still fairly good, hopefully it will continue to improve in the future.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 11:56:19 PM

Sure, if your point is to buy something and make a quick return and get out, then you could consider ape as a good thing.
I don't mean about investment especially long term investment. Long term investments are for Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB. For other projects, I have to consider carefully and ApeSwap is not in my list. Even Solana, DOT, I have to consider carefully too. I agree with you.

However, I am talking about the overall situation ape is in right now and that doesn't look like it is something I could be behind.
Long term investment should be done with very strong projects and I only see such strength in Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB. Solana and DOT are too young to say they are strong.

If something is 80% down then it could go up a little bit, and that's where you will make a profit, but in one year it will still not be good, in three years it won't be even in people's minds, in five years it will be long gone.
ApeSwap is down more than 80% from its all time high and I see chance to get profit with it. Especially I believe there is another altcoin season with that Apeswap can join the run. It is not a too bad project or has too low volume. It is not bad enough to be excluded from the coming altcoin season.

Why would I put money into things like that? I love putting my money into things that will be easily 10x in five years, including bitcoin which I believe will be 10x or close to that in five years.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is first for long term. Next, I will choose Ethereum and BNB.

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀