Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which NFTs are worth the investment?  (Read 1061 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:31:15 PM

I personally think NFTs are just a hype and it will go away with time. I think it doesn't have any real usecase.
I do think it can be used for in game items but otherwise it's just a waste of money in my opinion.
Sometimes I wonder how come people are paying millions of dollars for something which they can't utilize.
But yeah I understand that everybody has their own priorities and they are willing to pay such amounts for it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:27:05 AM

I love Colosseum cards as well because they have so many NFT of football players that i really love. Also we can earn passive income when cards are discovered in packs and are traded on marketplace we can receive 2% resale fees for life and that's for life. And not that only, we can create our collection of our favourite football players. Really won't miss this great potential project right. Check this out also pls do own research first before going to invest more into this
Looks like you are a very professional football fan so you can really like the Colosseum card in NFT because there are many of your favorite soccer players, but those who don't like football will certainly not see this and prefer other cards in NFT, because There are so many NFT projects now

You are right. Colosseum cards would be built for sports fans mainly and they are currently only going to do Football the start with. But I have actually talked to the dev on his discord and the plan eventually is to add other sports like Baseball, American Football, Basketball etc. I think for the sports fans this is great but also for general NFT collectors. We all can see the price of CHZ and what that has done over the past year. This is a project I am excited about.

Wow i just recognise this. Is this true? I do really love basketball really well then football to be honest. I think i already fall in love with their concept through all sports. That's great to hear if they want to release too for other sports so other sports fan will join and take a part of this wonderful project. Yeah same with you, i'm really pulled also interested to this project. But yeah i'm still new to the NFT project hope that i can learn about NFT first before i going to take a part to this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: