Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first thread as newbie  (Read 323 times)
GeZero

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:03:19 AM

Welcome to the jungle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 03:27:20 AM

There are a lot of things for me to know , and if I keep making only research and reading of post it will take me months. I also need to drop a post as I make research so as to get understanding from the contribution of old member who have been here before me.

It'll take you months to do what exactly? Don't get pressured into creating topics just to try searching for merits. You can get as much reward as possible from just been usefulness in ongoing discussion on the forum. When you see a topic you have an idea on, you join the discussion constructively and not generically.

Be it replies or topic, provided your contribution are worth been merited and seen by someone or sources with smerits, you'll definitely get merited. Do more of reading then posting. Remember you can't offer what you don't have therefore if you want to be a useful member of the community, enlarge your knowledge on cryptocurency specifically, forum related discussion and other general discussion by constantly reading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ROSEDF

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:32:30 AM

You can use the search function to search before you can post something, but I think this search function is not very useful, it's time to upgrade.
You are welcome to stay, but I am also a novice, and there is still a lot to learn. Let’s work hard together.
Arvin01

Activity: 60
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:54:13 AM

Hello, I am also a newcomer to this forum, but I am not a newcomer to encryption. If you want to post, you must search first, otherwise you will be considered plagiarized just like other posts, but I have a certain opinion on the search function on the forum. I think the search function can be improved, but I still dare not post because I am afraid that no one will follow me and no one will read my posts.
I still studied silently for a while. There are many rules in the forum that must be followed.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 09:02:24 AM

<…>
You won’t be reported for plagiarism for being coincidental in topic to an already existing topic, but rather for what is seemingly logical: for using extracts from another source in a literal o deliberately spun sort of manner. Certain topics are to some extent reiterative, and that is pretty much unavoidable, but it is not considered plagiarism by any means.

Search is not brilliant, but I tend to use a few times per day on average, and the results I get are what I intended (I used the Advanced search to better refine my search scope). I may use Google too (fixing the site to Bitcointalk -> site:Bitcointalk.org).

Just in case they come in handy:
[Tips] Guide for forum search
[Guide] Searching effectively
sisikin

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:20:41 AM

Hello, I am also a new member of the forum, but I am not a newbie in the crypto market. My friend recommended me to this forum to learn some useful knowledge,
Actually I dare not post. My friend encouraged me to try the following methods. I am very happy to be able to discuss issues with you all on this forum.
Arvin01

Activity: 60
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:30:09 AM

<…>
You won’t be reported for plagiarism for being coincidental in topic to an already existing topic, but rather for what is seemingly logical: for using extracts from another source in a literal o deliberately spun sort of manner. Certain topics are to some extent reiterative, and that is pretty much unavoidable, but it is not considered plagiarism by any means.

Search is not brilliant, but I tend to use a few times per day on average, and the results I get are what I intended (I used the Advanced search to better refine my search scope). I may use Google too (fixing the site to Bitcointalk -> site:Bitcointalk.org).

Just in case they come in handy:
[Tips] Guide for forum search
[Guide] Searching effectively

Sorry, I saw a similar experience just now, and I also talked about the problems I encountered.
Every time I use the search function, if I search for a sentence (opinion), it cannot be displayed, but I can search for a few words. This may be the reason for my computer, but I can't search it every time, or is it not very convenient?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 11:11:28 AM

<…>
So as not to derail this thread any more, you can open a new one and provide Forum search engine examples that don’t render the expected result, to see if anyone can see the reason, or whether the search engine is indeed faulty at times (I know a few faults myself).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: