Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foundation of a project | Recruitment  (Read 85 times)
Sabo_ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:50:16 PM

Hello guys,

currently I am looking for a Smart Contract developer for my project which I want to build on IOTA technology (smart contract is being developed and testnet is online).
There are many things to discuss, unfortunately I can't share every information publicly, who is really interested please write me a message.
If there is someone who is interested then I would appreciate a private message. Gladly also on Twitter https://twitter.com/Sabo_research.
Currently I am creating a core team with defined roles. The current Adivisor and contributor team is from the Rhein-Neckar area in Germany.
If someone is looking for a new challenge and would like to work remoute then I'm looking forward to you !

Best Regards

jaamsevan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:25:18 PM

why don't you go check out the freelance platforms.
you will surely find the qualified people you are looking for.
 Grin
livingfree

Activity: 2926
Merit: 580

Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:08:34 PM

why don't you go check out the freelance platforms.
you will surely find the qualified people you are looking for.
 Grin
Yeah.

Freelancing platforms have more developers who are willing to work for such projects but the payment would be in $ or any accepted fiat payment by that developer.

Unless he wants to pay in his token or crypto, he should be fine leaving the ad on this section.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: