Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people still use ETH?  (Read 1072 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 12:03:24 PM

I started trading in DEX last summer, undoubtedly it was the easiest profit in my life, but then everything changed dramatically)))
I don't think it's the easiest because you as a dex trader could set price below its true value and buy some coins but the coins you get might not have an alternative exchange where you can sell for much more profits, which means your profits are locked in these tokens.

With the arrival of more and more new users, the increase in the price of Ethereum, the huge load on the network, I was just shocked by the commission.

On average, I spent about 1-2 thousand dollars on a transaction. When the commission was $30 for the sell/buy exchange, then you don't really notice it. BUT when the commission became  $150 one way, I realized that this was just a robbery.

Yes, I understand that when you change 20 thousand dollars, you don't think much about it. But when you give 15-30% of your turnover to a transaction for a commission, it's just shit.

I spend a thousand dollars, and I give 150-200 dollars just to nowhere! What kind of nonsense is this guys?) Can't you see that Ethereum is just a piece of shit?
I understand your frustration but Fees are nolonger a big issue there, it's undergone several kinds of forks to address the problem for high fees and I hope we don't see them again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 12:17:29 PM

Why people still use iphone if there noname china phone 3x cheaper with top hardware? Because second one is not popular, that obvious
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 04:44:55 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2021, 05:07:59 PM by Rakeshten

Now the Ethereum gas fee is not high, It is increasing and decreasing so if you want to swap or transfer any token you can do it when the gas fee is less.
If you don't want to give a high fee then you should try Binance Network. There is a very low fee and many projects are now good on the Binance network.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: