Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Do you have disorder on utilize multi-time analysis in trading ?
yes - 5 (62.5%)
no - 3 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Utilize multi-time analysis in trading  (Read 195 times)
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 11:10:42 PM

Smaller timeframes will only be looked into by scalpers, they are not traders because they believe in small and consistent profits and they have their setups ready with risk and rewards calculated so even if they lose, they don't lose much due to setting sl and tp levels. Higher timeframes are seen by those who want to wait till that time for real and they try to determine the trend as well as where it may lead to. Markets are very unpredictable and I have not seen any indicators giving any good signals so higher timeframes help understand the volumes and trends better which can bring more accuracy in trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:55:44 PM

Most traders pick their one time-frame and then almost never leave it. They are so locked into their timeframe that they forget about the bigger picture.
The other extreme are traders that constantly jump from timeframe to timeframe without much of a plan. Those traders are mostly driven by emotions and trade very impulsively.
A better approach is the top-down multi timframe analysis where you start on the higher timeframe, look for the bigger picture perspective and then slowly build your trading plan by going lower.
That is simple, if you could analyze the market so well, you can see everything around it. But if you just focus on the timeframe, you can never see a bigger picture on the market where it was a part of the TA. Some people never think about how it becomes useful because they mostly just follow their instinct and what they feel. This is a big problem and this mostly caught us into becoming an emotional traders.
Emotion is not good in trading, we have to look at the bigger picture but if you do day trading then 1hr time frame is already good for you but a medium to long term trading, always go for a longer time frame because that is more effective. We as a trader should always focus on our strategy, whatever the time frame is.
It is not that longer time frames are more effective, what happens is that trends tend to manifest on those time frames with more clarity, while the shorter time frames are way more random and it is very difficult to watch any trend happening there as the price moves in a very erratic way.

This is why I like the idea of using multiple time frames before you make a trade as it can reduce the amount of money you lose by not going against the prevalent long term trade when you are looking at faster time frames.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doremonchina

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 03:22:37 PM

the process of view of same curancy in different time this is multi time analysis many time larger time used for long term trend and some time a shorter time used for spot entry into market
when we can see a hourly chart then traders can zoom that into 10 or 15 minutes charts the 10 and 15 minutes chart indicate us to entry to short term and where the traders can be monitored go go forward the trend time is you study a hour chart and the and the entry time is 10 or 15 minutes nany day traders can use one hour charts and the long trend basis on the other hand for spot ideals entry traders can use and zoom 15 minutes chart
Luke Briggs

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:50:48 AM

When you are doing short-term, you should pay attention to the time, you can consider many details. If you don't have much time every day, it is still suitable for long-term investment. Short-term investment time is important.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:15:49 AM

A better approach is the top-down multi timframe analysis where you start on the higher timeframe, look for the bigger picture perspective and then slowly build your trading plan by going lower.
I have used and found that somehow accurate but I am having better strategies than that hence now into my practices anymore. I like to emphasize that these kind of basic strategies ate always time lagging one hence you may miss out perfect entries and exit levels if you are into active trading. Hence better adopt or derive some pivot point kind of strategies which may help you to enter/exit positions at predetermined levels.

I stopped making use o candle stick patterns for same exact reason; I must say candle stick patterns are good in higher time frame still you cannot catch accurate entry or exit levels.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:33:52 AM

It's always subjective on to what kind of trader you are and there are lot of factors to consider. Most swing-traders and day-traders I think tend to go on that top-down approach I mean they should be since they tend to do analysis first on the whole market picture and trend before going onto a trade. I think scalp trading doesn't tend to do by this approach, correct me if I'm wrong.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:23:27 PM

I have used and found that somehow accurate but I am having better strategies than that hence now into my practices anymore. I like to emphasize that these kind of basic strategies ate always time lagging one hence you may miss out perfect entries and exit levels if you are into active trading. Hence better adopt or derive some pivot point kind of strategies which may help you to enter/exit positions at predetermined levels.

I stopped making use o candle stick patterns for same exact reason; I must say candle stick patterns are good in higher time frame still you cannot catch accurate entry or exit levels.
Unfortunately the ones that are very famous and popular are known by too many people, which means that people who are smart already act better than that and move accordingly. This is the reason why the most popular strategies are one step behind of the action, and yes it could still be profitable but it is not the optimized most profitable method and that is why you should always be careful about what you are doing when picking a strategy.

If you pick the most popular methods then in the long run you will profit but not as much as you could, if you pick a new one then you could either make more profit or you could end up losing money as well. All of these are just methods that you should not be really focusing on because they are just way too risky.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2021, 10:47:55 AM

It's always subjective on to what kind of trader you are and there are lot of factors to consider. Most swing-traders and day-traders I think tend to go on that top-down approach I mean they should be since they tend to do analysis first on the whole market picture and trend before going onto a trade. I think scalp trading doesn't tend to do by this approach, correct me if I'm wrong.
Scalpers too need the top-down analysis to decide how long the scalp in a certain direction it not they get trapped in their trade. If a scalper chooses to trade based on one time frame. They might not really tell how long a candle move in that very direction and might get trapped or enter the trade from a very wrong point
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: