Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:26:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we IN for 2021 Bull run  (Read 237 times)
Qirtov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 02:32:15 PM

I hope that happens, stay optimistic and always check the latest news about crypto market developments. Judging from the past few days the market has decreased, for now it can be said to be stable. it's really difficult to predict, only hopes and good events that have happened in the previous year become a comparison for the increase in the market at the end of 2021 later. many say this will not even reach a bull run, but there is nothing wrong if we continue to fight and believe this could suddenly happen, at least we have prepared ourselves rather than nothing.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 02:34:07 PM

The positive price action is pointing to some positive price rise.  The Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and we may or may not see Bull market this year. If we were to go by Cryptocurrency market circle, the bull market previously had should be the end for this circle.  But things are changing, and new influencer like Elon is disrupting Cryptocurrency norms.  I hope things change for better in Cryptocurrency market because my portfolio is already eroded by this bear market.  
You forgot there are no clear rules or a fixed cycle for the crypto market. everything can happen and from the beginning, we can't predict everything based on the habits that occur in the market.
each moment will have different action and response. we now have a different and more powerful market. however, we will not really know what will happen in the future. predictions will not always be correct. we can only try the best we can do.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Investo20

Activity: 342
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 02:43:09 PM

Till now I'll say the bear market is not over yet. There are certain conditions which will guide you to understand the market. I'll say until bitcoin stay a week over psychological resistance 40k and technical support around $41200 we are not safe. Now bulls are taking charge little bit but anytime bears can act. For a new ATH we will be needing some very positive news back to back. But when btc will be stable above $41k and marketcap above 1.5 trillion. I'll say the alts will be booming.
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:53:41 PM

I remembered 2020 how the market plummet to 700 to 500billion dollars during the pandemic and how May, june and july was so dry that many fears it was the end. suddenly, the market became alive in August and crypto made history. Btc Rose from 10,000 till over 60,000 within months. Are we in for another ride or just market movement in 2021?
Its right that market has recover its self too soon in 2020. And make his historical prices. But now its a time that we are little bit in bearish but some people taught that bear market are still remain they has taught that btc will hit 20K to 26K after that market will be recover because of too much buyer . when btc will hit 26k may be bull run will be start. But now are in bearish

No, I don't think we go up once in every downward trend. I think that's what's happening right now We can go a maximum of fifty thousand at the moment
If we go further from here, we can expect to reach new heights and you are right, BTC can do anything.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:30:43 PM

I remembered 2020 how the market plummet to 700 to 500billion dollars during the pandemic and how May, june and july was so dry that many fears it was the end. suddenly, the market became alive in August and crypto made history. Btc Rose from 10,000 till over 60,000 within months. Are we in for another ride or just market movement in 2021?

We probably experience another run like what we had this year and only those people who are persistent and patient enough to hold their BTC even though the market is not looking good these days. Other people are waiting for the market to make a sign to pump up then they will follow to buy just like what we saw in the first quarter of this year. Maybe if we have some straight good news until the end of this year, that would make the price recover and will make everything right again in the crypto market.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:06:01 PM

This is the general expectation by everyone, we went from below $10k to $60k plus in 2021 and that too the market rallied in a short period of time and the market is resting after that huge rally and since the market is having a good support at $30k for months i am expecting we could breach the resistance at $42k in the coming months and we might see another rally and hopefully we could even tough the all time high again by the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: