Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you keep allcoins?  (Read 1756 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:02:22 PM

many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently gone up are quite drastic, even though we have made quite significant profits, but still hope that in the future it will rise more than the coins btt, doge and others rose from the golden age they have peaked now.

if that happens how long do you have to wait 2 years, 3 years, 5 years or...?

while new coins are popping up all the time, still waiting for him to peak again?

not all altcoins can be stored for a long time because not all altcoins will have a chance to survive in the long term. I myself only keep Ethereum for long-term investment because ethereum is an altcoin that has the potential to increase and continue to grow in the future. and in my opinion there are several altcoins that can be stored for a long time such as Stellar, Ripple, Tron, and Litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 09:03:27 AM

Bought on higher price and now my altcoin assets dump, what have to do if not hold for long time and wait until price back again, many time when I try to buy altcoin always dump but need to hold, now more than three months I hold my altcoin assets and waiting when great moment back again and see my asset raise to higher price.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:53:32 AM

I think it's a greedy trait of a human being who wants to always get as much as possible.if we have already gained a significant profit, there is no need to wait until 2,3,5 years or the following year.it may be that this drastic rise is their golden age and in the future they will drop drastically.I think if we have got the profit in the beginning we should just take profit

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:42:07 PM

because I am very optimistic that every other altcoin I invest in has a great opportunity in the future, especially the top coins in the crypto market. since the market crash I've been very lucky to pocket the ETH of what I can afford just before 2020 ends. so I can feel the gains in March and some of the ETH I still hold for the long term.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:46:44 PM

I keep some of altcoins with belief that it will increase in a matter of time especially if the project will have a major update that could greatly the price. I have only few different if tokens. Some of them are now in good condition which I really love to watch the increase. I hope it will continue to flourish for more days from now.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:56:43 PM

Bought on higher price and now my altcoin assets dump, what have to do if not hold for long time and wait until price back again, many time when I try to buy altcoin always dump but need to hold, now more than three months I hold my altcoin assets and waiting when great moment back again and see my asset raise to higher price.
Every dump in the market always teaches everyone to be patient in waiting, so we can see for ourselves how far we are able to be patient and how far others are able to be patient in dealing with market downturn situations.
Jawadu

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:30:33 PM

I keep coins because I am a trader and also an investor. Before I decide to buy and hold any coin, I will do some market research and technical analysis so that I can find the best one to hold. I understand that there is always a risk of holding for a long time, so I will set a limit on selling my coins "stop-loss" while holding so that I can avoid losses whenever unexpected dumps occur.
akar87

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:14:43 PM

many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently gone up are quite drastic, even though we have made quite significant profits, but still hope that in the future it will rise more than the coins btt, doge and others rose from the golden age they have peaked now.

while new coins are popping up all the time, still waiting for him to peak again?
It doesn't matter if you keep Altcoins for a long time, it's the same as making long-term investments, but we need to do some research first about whether altcoins have potential in the future. don't waste time long term on non-potential altcoins, if just guessing it will go up is the same as wasting time, so take good steps if you are making long term investments.
Nice if want to hold coin for two or three years why now see coin have service for farming or staking, you can profit with holding when coin raise higher price and get bonus every day or every month depend with staking and farming rule, I see cake coin is the best for holding and staking, you can take profit in daily day as your income and hold for three year and see cake raise higher price.

````````▀█▀

MMO RPG METAVERSE

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:30:20 PM

I keep coins because I am a trader and also an investor. Before I decide to buy and hold any coin, I will do some market research and technical analysis so that I can find the best one to hold. I understand that there is always a risk of holding for a long time, so I will set a limit on selling my coins "stop-loss" while holding so that I can avoid losses whenever unexpected dumps occur.
well, not holding the altcoins that we own, and selling them when the profit is small, I don't think that's a good idea, but not a bad idea either. after all, our goal is to hold altcoins for a long time, it has a goal so that we can get big profits. for example, when someone withheld 100 eth in 2020, it is very clear that by now that person has made a huge profit. that is one of the goals of holding altcoins in the long term.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:35:06 PM

they keep altcoins because they believe in the development and growth that occurs in these altcoins. so not all altcoins can be stored for a long time. only a few altcoins that we can keep as long-term investments and that's all in accordance with the research we did and makes us believe that these altcoins will increase in the future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:13:45 PM

Everyone has a method of investing and they have a target when they should sell it. because many altcoins did not reach 1 year but have gone up in price according to their predictions. and I'm sure they have studied the development of the altcoins they bought so they dare to hold it until their profit target is achieved.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:21:02 PM

Every investor certainly has a target to make a profit. let's say I invest in BTC with a capital of $3k and suddenly the price goes up to $4k. I will automatically take the profit $1k to invest with other coins that I think is worth it, and $3k I will hold for a certain period or at least until I get another profit.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
akar87

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:25:27 AM

Every investor certainly has a target to make a profit. let's say I invest in BTC with a capital of $3k and suddenly the price goes up to $4k. I will automatically take the profit $1k to invest with other coins that I think is worth it, and $3k I will hold for a certain period or at least until I get another profit.
Invest with altcoin will get much profit than bitcoin because bitcoin price up now and altcoin still lower price, its true what do you said because when investing bitcoin maybe received little profit but choose altcoin as investment can increase more than 300% profit than bitcoin only give under e0% profit, I will take and choose altcoin as investing than bitcoin.

````````▀█▀

MMO RPG METAVERSE

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 06:43:24 AM

It could take time however.

Some investors who chose to buy altcoins instead of  BTC had to wait for years to profit by 25% only. This is not worth the time to wait while you can have BTC that you only need to wait for a bull run. You could already profit exponentially when there is a bull run but you can't have that profit for altcoins even if there is a bullrun.

Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:48:06 AM

I'm holding an alt coins, Because I was wondering that one day they can replace bitcoin in the first place because of their technology and everyone will accept that alt coin. Not today, or after 5 to 10 years. But I am still believing in that dream.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 11:39:47 AM

Good alt coins always bounce back, this is what we have witnessed during the Bullish cyclecs of market many times though they can drastcally go down during the Bearish cycles of market. EthereumPokadot and  ADA good examples, where they were one year ago and where they are today. All of them have shown tremendous growth. My personeel experince of trading in crypto vindicates t5hat we make more profit in Alts compared to BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀