Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctors beg people to take the vaccine  (Read 1355 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:24:03 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 06:54:26 PM by tvbcof

I've been playing around with Ivermectin and relaying my results on one of these threads here.

Yes, I've seen those posts, quite interesting. The symptoms keep coming back though, right?

Correct.

Obviously my experiments are not rigorous in almost any way.  I don't even know particularly what I was fighting although I think it a fair guess that in all cases it's been viral (or 'vaccine shedding' or 'broad area biological agent deployment', all of which are pretty hypothetical.)  Whatever I've had several episodes of seem 'flu-like' in most ways, and different from one another.

My best estimate is that within 6 hours the substance (in suggested or relatively high dosages) has a dramatic effect.  From 12->36 hours even more effect to the degree that I actually felt 'better than normal' in one case but I don't recommend the dosing that I used in at least one of those tests.  By 48 hours, I'll again start to feel mildly shitty again (but mostly don't take another dose if I already had two and a day later am done with the bug.)  My best estimate is that the substance has 'dropped out the peak' (if timed right) but it is less clear what impact it had on the whole duration of the event.  If any, it would have likely shortened it.

It's certainly a valid hypothesis that by taking Ivermectin on the first bout of illness it allowed for following bouts weeks later.  Again, without a lot more rigor and sample sizes and such, it would be impossible for me to deny this possibility.  Some countries have actually allowed genuine scientific studies of Ivermectin within the last year, but it's impossible to do in 'the developed world.'  I've not read any of these yet.  I'll be interested to see how their findings compare with my own.

I would stress again that THE reason I am willing to try these Ivermectin experiments on myself is because of safety profiles known before 2021.  Honestly, even when I got it it was under some political pressure which caused some supply/demand issues and I was unclear if I got bogus (or even dangerous) stuff or not.  I had it on pretty good faith that it was from the same suppliers who got doctors their personal supply.  After some personal experience, I developed enough confidence to suggest it for two people (and it provided seemingly good results for them too.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:55:48 PM

Will never agree to this scam test.
Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing
https://www.cosmicworld.site/johns-hopkins-university-confirms-you-can-be-vaccinated-with-a-pcr-test-even-without-knowing?fbclid=IwAR0vNrjVxSnsvrxy5oxz6g4fjzzOAWo2_JEGf4Gzrj1ZrlboKqLZdfXWapk

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:45:47 PM

I imagine that in this thread the aras who hate vaccines must be betting their nonsense theories every day that people should not receive vaccines when we are seeing how well vaccines are doing, I remember there were people who even said that everyone who is vaccinated they will die because the vaccine is bad, but we are seeing that they were wrong, so for those who have not yet taken the vaccine, take the vaccine

Only on this forum would you expect someone called "slowdeath" to be giving medical advice. Please don't take medical advice from someone who's username ends with death Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 04:18:23 PM

I imagine that in this thread the aras who hate vaccines must be betting their nonsense theories every day that people should not receive vaccines when we are seeing how well vaccines are doing, I remember there were people who even said that everyone who is vaccinated they will die because the vaccine is bad, but we are seeing that they were wrong, so for those who have not yet taken the vaccine, take the vaccine

Only on this forum would you expect someone called "slowdeath" to be giving medical advice. Please don't take medical advice from someone who's username ends with death Cool

It's especially ironic that VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) seems to be a condition which develops relatively slowly over several years as it progressively weakens the immune system.  Repeat administration of the gene therapy 'boosters' do seem to speed up the process.

---

More on-topic, good 'Doctors beg people to take Ivermectin'.  And for good reason!

Whoever took this clip was good enough to link to the fully show where the show-notes are.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:29:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 05:39:25 PM by Tash

Are the doctors pockets full now or are they still begging people to take a useless toxin shot?
https://ibb.co/RQFKKk0

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 06:52:01 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 07:24:29 PM by tvbcof

I had a chance encounter with a dermatologist today.  I was just waiting for my wife when I saw a dermo clinic and they said the doctor could see me in half an hour.

As background, I am living in a certain English speaking SE Asian country.  I got something in the end of 2020 which had a profound effect on my immune system for about a week, then some fasciatis and unsightly lesions on my lower legs which have not really healed over the course of 15 months (though Ivermectin at around month 6 had a significant positive impact.)  Visually the best match seems to be what is known as Leishmaniasis.  (Just FWIW, study of this protozoal infection just happens to be why Dr. Fausti's NAIAD organization was funding research in Tunisia which involved paralyzing dogs and and letting flies eat their faces for hours on end.)

OK, so when I finally see the 'doctor', I tell her that all I want to do is to rule out certain of the 'neglected tropical diseases' which can product long term damage to internal organs of the infected.  I tell her how/when I got the symptoms and that Ivermectin in two doses, 6 months after the initial lesions, seemed to have had a noticeable effect.  She seemed to turn a little bit pale and halted the conversation.  She said it's not 'worms'.  It's a bug bite.  Then launches into a spiel about bug bites and gives me a prescription for bug bite medicine (15 months after the supposed incident mind you.)

Now even the most basic understanding of the multitude of parasitic infections involves the understanding that the 'bug' is just a carrier for the parasite.  It's 'bite' and the effects of the bug bite itself is transient and irrelevant.  That is easily learned just by taking a minute and looking at wikipedia even if it was somehow overlooked in 'med school'.  I refuse that to believe that any dermatologist is this ignorant.

I sense even more strongly that in various parts of the world, there is a broad and growing list of conditions that are a 'third rail' for 'doctors' and they are simply not allowed to 'identify' them (much less treat them.)  I've heard whistle-blower doctors say as much.

Let this be a lesson to people that they are going to be better off to 'be their own doctor' for a lot of things if they have an IQ higher than room temp.  What we have learned in the plandemic is that the corruption of the medical system is even greater than in my worst estimates.  Here in the 'developing world', the subversion is nearly 100%, but not quite.  The silver lining is if one can find the one or two doctors in a given area to didn't go along with the fraud, they are probably reliable (and probably competent as well.)  Good luck finding them though unless one is involved in a pretty strong (and currently 'underground' to a degree) network.

Better, but bitcointalk won't proxy it:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christine-Petersen-6/publication/234087025/figure/fig10/AS:299943567872009@1448523527931/The-life-cycle-of-Leishmania-species-Sandflies-inject-infective-promastigotes-into-a.png

And for fun, Dr. Mengele Jr. who is still the guy responsible for the health of Americans:

Tash

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 07:12:45 AM

The battle will go on for years

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 11:19:56 PM

And for fun, Dr. Mengele Jr. who is still the guy responsible for the health of Americans:

I would imagine Dr Fauci doesn't believe in hell....yet.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 10:50:35 AM
Merited by Ultegra134 (1)

Are the doctors pockets full now or are they still begging people to take a useless toxin shot?

Your chart still shows absolutely nothing that relates to vaccine efficacy. I've explained this before, so not sure why you persist in posting it. What point are you attempting to demonstrate?
BTW - on a totally unrelated note, did you know that more people die in plane crashes now than a hundred years ago? Time to get rid of that crappy modern technology and go back to building stuff out of wood and bits of string, amirite?

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 06:24:50 PM

Your chart still shows absolutely nothing that relates to vaccine efficacy. I've explained this before, so not sure why you persist in posting it. What point are you attempting to demonstrate?
BTW - on a totally unrelated note, did you know that more people die in plane crashes now than a hundred years ago? Time to get rid of that crappy modern technology and go back to building stuff out of wood and bits of string, amirite?

~snip~
It's surprising that we're still talking about vaccine efficacy, something which can be statically proven, while unvaccinated people account for the largest percentage of deaths or severe illness, which would require hospitalization in an ICU. I believe that we're heading towards the end of the pandemic, it's an undeniable fact that vaccines played a vital role in reducing the amount of total deaths (6,054,087 till now).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 07:07:47 PM

Vaccine Fuck.
I think there is no benefits of vaccine. This is onlybthe drama which they have played to everyone.

You can check here how bad a particular batch/lot number is. And the so called "vaccine" a load of toxins only will make you sick.
https://howbad.info/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 06:08:09 PM

~snip~
It's surprising that we're still talking about vaccine efficacy, something which can be statically proven, while unvaccinated people account for the largest percentage of deaths or severe illness, which would require hospitalization in an ICU. I believe that we're heading towards the end of the pandemic, it's an undeniable fact that vaccines played a vital role in reducing the amount of total deaths (6,054,087 till now).

Except that about 90% of current hospital covid deaths are in the fully vaccinated.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 08:10:54 PM

~snip~
~snip~

Except that about 90% of current hospital covid deaths are in the fully vaccinated.

Cool
Is there any proof for your claiming? Any source? Certainly not, because as usual, you're simply stating something that is simply your opinion and has nothing to do with science. Even if you do provide a source, it will be one of those blogspot sites you conspiracy theorists read.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 11:12:03 PM

Cool
Is there any proof for your claiming? Any source? Certainly not, because as usual, you're simply stating something that is simply your opinion and has nothing to do with science. Even if you do provide a source, it will be one of those blogspot sites you conspiracy theorists read.

The sources are so overwhelmingly abundant, that you must not be very interested if you can't find any. Simply go to any major Covid hospital and get the stats personally. Or, search for it in all the alternative media.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 08:04:53 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 06:54:43 PM by Tash

Toxic shots work as intended
Bill Gates: If We Do A Really Great Job On New Vaccines, We Could Reduce The Human Population By 15%
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dKIfUZZ3Sn1Q/
Lets see in twenty years time how many died of cancer and what not

Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KFTkTBY07tqQ/
Correlation DOES Equal Causation

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:13:34 PM

Have you already forgotten our discussion from two days ago, where I showed you exactly where in the UKHSA reports it explains how to interpret the data? I mean, I used the week 9 file as an example... and now you're saying "yeah but week 8" and then quoting the same thing. Please actually look at the detail of what you're posting, and in particular the associated disclaimers. Don't just parrot misleading rubbish.

Even if this were true, it would be entirely expected. And it says precisely zero about vaccine effectiveness.
More people died in 2021 than died in any single year of the stone age... therefore it was safer to live 10,000 years ago, right?  Roll Eyes

An isolated figure can mean nothing or, worse, can be construed as meaning something that it does not.

If vaccines are hugely effective (but not 100% effective), and the vaccination level in a population is extremely high, and if vaccines are given to the most vulnerable people first, then what would you expect?
Efficacy of Covid vaccines is well understood; we have an abundance of data, with context. So don't strip it of context.

Tash

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 06:53:17 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2022, 06:12:27 AM by Tash

It's over Covid-19 is King cobra venom
Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and remdesivir
https://www.brighteon.com/2b090826-787f-4d03-9f78-a1a80d3fe767

Clif high comment
https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/watch-the-water?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: