Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I recommend a friend to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 3980 times)
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:14:18 PM

At this time, everyone in the crypto world is in a panic about which direction the Bitcoin movement could go. There are various speculations about this at every moment. As it is a volatile currency, everyone is trying their best. I think it should take a little longer to commander someone. 

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:27:20 PM

Market fluctuation is the nature of crypto and never worry about it. Just move forward investing into crypto currencies. So just be confident enough in explaining stuffs on Bitcoin. Inform the ups and downs, pros and cons. We have huge opportunities in this forum. Explain them max so that they get in here and enhance their financial situation.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:13:09 PM

Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
I suggest not to panic selling。
We can't guess what market conditions will be like in the future, the volatile nature of bitcoin of course can cause all possible conditions that occur, so it's better for us to wait for the right time to enter the market, I personally will not try to enter to buy bitcoin when the price is rising suddenly, because it's better for me to wait for bitcoin to experience a correction and enter if I really believe that the price has really fallen to the limit of decline.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 11:04:16 PM

At this time, everyone in the crypto world is in a panic about which direction the Bitcoin movement could go. There are various speculations about this at every moment. As it is a volatile currency, everyone is trying their best.
Why would everyone be panic?
This is not the first time the Bitcoin halving effect market will experience market correction and the last time I check only the inexperienced will be panic instead of setting aside some capital that can be used to buy if the correction happens.

I think it should take a little longer to commander someone. 
If the person is planning to hold for the long term (at least 4years), there's nothing bad in buy Bitcoin now but the person need to understand the crypto market so she won't panic sell when the market blood bath happen.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 11:09:24 PM

Bitcoin is now rising, and it has jumped by 3k in less than 10 minutes. Although everyone is happy but also worried, is it going to fall again?
My friend asked if I can continue to buy it? But I see a lot of people commenting that giant whales are now controlling the market. I told my friends not to enter the market for now, but my friends seem to have misunderstood me.
Do you think that this kind of market should be forbidden to enter or continue to buy?
We can't guess what market conditions will be like in the future, the volatile nature of bitcoin of course can cause all possible conditions that occur, so it's better for us to wait for the right time to enter the market, I personally will not try to enter to buy bitcoin when the price is rising suddenly, because it's better for me to wait for bitcoin to experience a correction and enter if I really believe that the price has really fallen to the limit of decline.

If you are going after for long term aspect then entering times wont really be an issue but if you are longing for short term then you would really be needing to wait up for the right time or possible bottom or dip or price before you do enter.You could really make out some recommendations on your friend about investing with bitcoin but always give out that warning or caution about the risk involved and never give out guarantees that they would
make money if you dont like yourself to be blamed out once they do experience some lossess or negative investment.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 03:37:49 AM

At this time, everyone in the crypto world is in a panic about which direction the Bitcoin movement could go.
Not everyone are in panic.
The ones who are panicking right now are the newbie ones who just threw their money into crypto and just hoping for the best. Another are those investors who bought Bitcoin at its peak because they are hoping at that time that it is the start of Bitcoin going to $100,000 already but looks like they have false hope Cheesy.

There are various speculations about this at every moment. As it is a volatile currency, everyone is trying their best.
Speculations? We've hearing them always. From so-called analysts to technical analysts in Youtube to crypto influencers to an Average Joe out there. Anybody can share their own speculations especially when the market is at its sideways movement.

I think it should take a little longer to commander someone.  
Thanks for your own speculation Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 08:15:32 AM

If it increases, I don't think it's the right time to buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin resistance will return to normal prices is a scenario, it is proven by the number of investors who continue to pound the market, meaning they are preparing for recovery conditions for the future, be careful if you want buy at this time.
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:45:39 AM

If it increases, I don't think it's the right time to buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin resistance will return to normal prices is a scenario, it is proven by the number of investors who continue to pound the market, meaning they are preparing for recovery conditions for the future, be careful if you want buy at this time.
Now the price of Bitcoin has decreased and even reached 45k which is a sign that the market is still very likely to continue in a bearish trend. It is an uncertainty that no one knows for sure to what extent the price of Bitcoin will fall.
for an increase of only 3k i think it's normal the price of bitcoin moves so fast every day can't make a sign that the price will continue to rise.
and if to invest in Bitcoin of course when a price correction like now is the most appropriate choice or waiting for the Bitcoin price for the next correction is also a good choice but one thing that must be achieved is that we can only speculate about many things in the future that can just happened.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 11:49:22 AM

If he can accept your offer now, he will probably be grateful because bitcoin is in a great position to put it in the basket.  Bitcoin is a long-term road, stick with it and you will get great things.  Bitcoin opens up a fair chance, timing and availability can benefit that friend even more.
More about him is always building, keeping his bitcoin shelf.  I could not convince my friends, or colleagues because they are short-sighted and conservative, but I shared more with my family members, even my wife  for bitcoin.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 08:10:37 AM

Now the price of Bitcoin has decreased and even reached 45k which is a sign that the market is still very likely to continue in a bearish trend. It is an uncertainty that no one knows for sure to what extent the price of Bitcoin will fall.
for an increase of only 3k i think it's normal the price of bitcoin moves so fast every day can't make a sign that the price will continue to rise.
and if to invest in Bitcoin of course when a price correction like now is the most appropriate choice or waiting for the Bitcoin price for the next correction is also a good choice but one thing that must be achieved is that we can only speculate about many things in the future that can just happened.
Market conditions like this will continue, it is not easy to predict what price bitcoin will rise to in the future, but if you look at the market scenario, this is a correction that will bring bitcoin to a high price, last year bitcoin did not reach the price like today, even the correction continues to force bitcoin down, but by the middle of last year bitcoin had reached its previous high, let's see what bitcoin next year will look like.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:31:25 PM

investing in bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme but when compared to other investments bitcoin is able to provide the fastest and greatest returns. but of course all of that is also accompanied by a high risk, in other words recommending a friend to buy bitcoin also has a very big responsibility.
yes that's true, because investing in bitcoin has a big risk of course suggesting someone buying bitcoin also has a big responsibility. To be honest, until now I have not dared to recommend anyone to buy bitcoin because the risk is very high, plus a new investor is easy to panic when he sees the market going down.
I felt stupid to those encouraging their friends or family's that they can become rich in sooner time because there is no such thing in crypto unless you can find a GEM .

but if not? it is always bad idea to just believe that there is an easy profit when the truth is? this is not what crypto is all about.

This is a currency that we can use for long time and not just for profiteering .

Sometimes they just want to make a temporary profit without them thinking that the crypto world is also not as easy as imagined and even has a big risk.
What's more cryptocy is currently in a phase of drastic decline, so it's a shame if they push their family and friends just to make a profit, it's a loss.
Crypto money also has its own value if we can analyze it we will never lose it.
There are exemptions into those projects or coins that does have really that potential but not all would really be into that category which it really makes a hard option for us to choose.

We can recommend bitcoin all we can but don't forget to tell out the possible risk that lies ahead because this isn't something talks about making profit always but also
involves losing money too and don't let them to be hopeful on what lies ahead on positive manner because it would really be a big mess up
if someone sues you because they had lost money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 09:41:55 AM

When the crypto market get better position , many people, especially those who are new, become very enthusiastic. But at some point, when the market starts to decline, their situation changes. At one point they could no longer hold and sold at a lower price. This kind of situation happens all the time. So you should recommend someone before think twice and if you recommend, you should definitely share these positive and negative aspects.
That's completely correct, most of the time, when I recommend bitcoin to my friends, they don't mind me when the market is struggling or in bearish mode, but when they market is bullish, they'll come to me and wanted to be guided, these people just want to get victim of FOMO as they only buy during the bull run and I would not be surprise if they'll panic once the market dump.

kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:41:30 PM

At this time, everyone in the crypto world is in a panic about which direction the Bitcoin movement could go. There are various speculations about this at every moment. As it is a volatile currency, everyone is trying their best. I think it should take a little longer to commander someone.  
Many people say that the current price decline is a sign that bitcoin will soon enter a bearish phase, on the other hand many say that the current price decline is only temporary because many people are selling bitcoin for Christmas celebrations and year-end holidays. in other words right now everyone agrees that the bitcoin price is moving downwards but when the bitcoin price will recover no one knows.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:49:20 PM

Many people say that the current price decline is a sign that bitcoin will soon enter a bearish phase, on the other hand many say that the current price decline is only temporary because many people are selling bitcoin for Christmas celebrations and year-end holidays. in other words right now everyone agrees that the bitcoin price is moving downwards but when the bitcoin price will recover no one knows.

As we don't know where will bitcoin go next, it is better to review first your goals here.
Are you here for short term or long term? Because the next steps will depend on your decision here.
For short term, you need to be always updated with the market so you will not sell it at a loss.
Whereas, if long term, you can always accumulate more once the price is going down.
Because if you are here for long term, it means, you believe that bitcoin has good future.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 02:10:25 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 12:21:49 AM by STT

In the most eternal friend buying stakes, the dial is turned to certainly reasonable but not for sure.   Its not yet a breakout scenario imo but a very positive bounce to consider.   Higher lows make for a brighter outlook and following a moving average upwards.    The uncertain dilemma would be that during holidays for some and this weekend for all the price must meet an area of decline where it first halted before descending lower.   
  We have recovered the worst of the losses during December but must not continue positively past the 52k area to seal those gains as solid not temporary fluctuations.  If it hesitated here on the way down, it can easily be a ceiling on the way up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:41:44 AM

But now stays at least steady at 50k for whole day , christmas day boost the price but I don't think that this will last long.

it has been the whales is tricking weak and greed investors again to be put in trap before the year ends.

there are so many desperate people here that expect another ATH before this 2021 ends and this is what the whales taking as opportunity to bag money.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:19:36 AM

As we don't know where will bitcoin go next, it is better to review first your goals here.
Are you here for short term or long term? Because the next steps will depend on your decision here.
For short term, you need to be always updated with the market so you will not sell it at a loss.
Whereas, if long term, you can always accumulate more once the price is going down.
Because if you are here for long term, it means, you believe that bitcoin has good future.

Yes precisely and well said mate, the market of bitcoin today is cannot be determined if we are already in the bear season because the resistance of the price is strongly standing at $45k above, now, it sits at $50k and the thing is we don't know how long will the $50k stays or if it would going up or down, no one can tell about it. Actually, I am also one of the investors that looking forward to the another ATH of bitcoin however, I am already in condition to hold my bitcoin in long term investment but for those who are just aiming for short term investment, I can't say if this is the perfect time to recommend a friend or to decide to buy bitcoin.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 08:17:47 PM

Yes precisely and well said mate, the market of bitcoin today is cannot be determined if we are already in the bear season because the resistance of the price is strongly standing at $45k above, now, it sits at $50k and the thing is we don't know how long will the $50k stays or if it would going up or down, no one can tell about it. Actually, I am also one of the investors that looking forward to the another ATH of bitcoin however, I am already in condition to hold my bitcoin in long term investment but for those who are just aiming for short term investment, I can't say if this is the perfect time to recommend a friend or to decide to buy bitcoin.

If you already have that plan holding your asset and wait for your target range, you are more likely benefits from your investment,
we all know how good this business base from the past market movement, we all just need to take our assessment and do our research
before we conclude or before we choose our path.

The direction of the market still unpredictable. Currently we see good bounce short traders who bought from last week dumped
Can easily grab their profits now. Cool Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 10:34:20 PM

But now stays at least steady at 50k for whole day , christmas day boost the price but I don't think that this will last long.

it has been the whales is tricking weak and greed investors again to be put in trap before the year ends.

there are so many desperate people here that expect another ATH before this 2021 ends and this is what the whales taking as opportunity to bag money.
The price had somewhat stabilized on these levels which it is honestly that hard to determine on which would be its possible movement specially now that we are approaching new year.
Its really not surprising that it hadnt really make out some significant move on this last month of this year but we cant be sure if it wont really be making one on
next years to come and it will always vary with market demand and the activity of those big traders specially whales who do always stir
up on the market.Making out some suggestions into a friend isnt a bad idea as long you do explain also to them about the basics and the risks.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 10:57:47 PM

-snip-
You must remind that everyone can predict the next phase in crypto market, but no one can guarantee it. So, you don't be confused with their prediction. Just focus on your own target, if it seems enough, just takes the profits. Even in theory crypto still has a chance to increase significantly again, but it may not happen as expected. Too risky if you rely on the next pump to take profits, I suggest you not be influenced by sweet predictions.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███