Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation  (Read 3852 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:49:23 AM

Since this pandemic, it can be said that many people have lost their jobs.
Of course accepting that at a time like this is not something easy,
other than us, I think the government will soon be able to provide a solution to this problem

How the government can take care of tens of millions of unemployed people, when the tax revenues are at all-time low? The government can provide support for a limited period, but then it is the responsibility of the individual to find a job that is suitable for him. Some of the sectors have got impacted more than others during this pandemic period. Examples are aviation, tourism and hospitality. Those who were working in these sectors have no other choice but to look for a job in other sectors. And that can be quite tough.
I was put on suspension for approximately 4 months, during the previous quarantine, and was paid by the government monthly. Of course, the amount of money I'd receive was severely lower than my salary, on top of that, payments were never on time, sometimes even waiting one and half month to get paid.

It wasn't much issue for me, because I had money aside, but what about many other households or families that were dependent on such income?

Everything has been going up the last few months, from gasoline, to food, soft drinks or even getting a coffee, while at the same time unemployment and petty salaries are on the rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:12:23 AM

In my country there has been a pandemic for almost 2 years and it's been a year of lockdown, this has made the economy chaotic, many companies have closed their businesses because they reported bankruptcy, of course this makes unemployment so anyone affected by covid deserves our help and certainly gives motivation to get up again .
the same thing happened at my place. Here the infection rate is still quite high and vaccination is still very far from the target. This condition forces the government to implement a system that can disrupt the community's economy. religious activities are strictly limited, restaurant opening hours are reduced, supermarket visitors are limited.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 04:12:34 PM

In my country there has been a pandemic for almost 2 years and it's been a year of lockdown, this has made the economy chaotic, many companies have closed their businesses because they reported bankruptcy, of course this makes unemployment so anyone affected by covid deserves our help and certainly gives motivation to get up again .

Almost the same as what happened in my country, there are many social restrictions that have an impact on the people's economy, many small restaurants are forced to close so they are unemployed, my country provides vaccine services but it seems the Covid cases are still not stopped. I hope the state immediately provides emergency assistance to the poor so they can survive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:21:48 PM

indeed motivation is needed at this time considering the prolonged pandemic still haunts and inevitably for 2 years we are more or less in the effects of a pandemic and lockdown for who knows how long.

but the problem is motivation in what form and by whom? I think positive thinking is good but now everyone is affected and lost.
motivation is very important, but there is something more important than that, which is to end this as soon as possible so it doesn't take too long.

because if this pandemic is too long it will add new problems because the continuous lockdown will also not be good.
With the lockdown, we will indeed avoid the deadly virus but on the other hand we are faced with economic difficulties and hunger is increasingly rampant.
Motivation is never superfluous in any business, and a more motivated person usually achieves greater success. There are difficulties in the life of any person that can interfere with the implementation of plans and goals, and the current period of the COVID19 pandemic adds new problems to the already existing ones. It is one thing to talk about motivation in a normally functioning economy, and it is quite another thing to find motivation when economic activity is temporarily curtailed, people lose their jobs and are forced to comply with travel restrictions. Therefore, despite all the difficulties, we must believe that this difficult period will be passed, try to set not only the immediate tasks of survival, but also try to see the future.
but the problem is when motivation comes but we can't survive to do something from what the motivation says. because sometimes motivation will really help from people's mentality so they will feel better but everyone's facilities are also different and there are some people who may not even be able to facilitate themselves.
people who do have an advantage in wealth can speak wisely and motivate those under them to do something (eg run a business) to achieve great success. but for people who are at the bottom who do not have sufficient, this will be difficult to realize. for mental, maybe they will be helped a little but for other facilities such as support for success they will be confused about getting it, especially now that everything is limited by the word lockdown.
but I totally agree with your words that we must believe and be optimistic that the pandemic and all problems will soon be resolved so that everything can return to normal as before.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██