Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It feel good to see Bitcoin going well  (Read 944 times)
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:58:25 PM

It's matter of good feeling for all crypto community because in last few days they were facing some uncertainty with few announcements from different channels about this even we have some good as well, but these was not working in quick session and crypto community was some confuse with some panic sells from newbies, but suddenly it's turn into some good and way.

Most of the bitcoiners know its price has high volatility, and it is working like that for many years, but few feel sad about this all as they need some good profit in short term which stuck with this situation. We all know when its price go down then its rise again and hit some good figure because it's also nature of bitcoin.

Those investing in BTC must understand the fact that this high price can go down in future also, if there is some news from powerful corridor (like recent China ban on crypto, Musk tweet on btc etc). So we must not get upset with such red market trend and thats the key to success.
Good thing is bitcoin is coming up strongly after every dip and that's something positive for future sustainability of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 06:25:02 PM

For me it's too risky to hold further I'm even thinking of converting them to Usdt once it gets to $60k then wait for another dump to buy more going by the market volatility it is too risky and can't be predicted so holding longer than that might be a bit risky for me. Or alternatively I might switch to altcoins pending when we experience another dip so I can take good advantage of it
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 09:01:27 PM

Definitely seeing the increase of bitcoin, everyone is feeling happy along with me. Meanwhile i saw btc worth is around $62k and i can can say it can easily Surpass another ath milestone. I think its time to move ahead instead of p ossible crush within this year (but could possible to happen on next year). ​i'm waiting to become an eyewitnesses of btc is breaking its ath agai

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:07:24 PM

I believe it will never be same all the time, their will be a period for sadness and happiness. I was very confused two months ago when I found out bitcoin was dumping but do to the trust I have for it  and the patient I keep, I can't just compare the joy to any other things  at this moment. I will love seeing the Bitcoin pumping more, more, and more so I can  be using it to cool my anger at any period.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 07:09:04 PM

Definitely seeing the increase of bitcoin, everyone is feeling happy along with me. Meanwhile i saw btc worth is around $62k and i can can say it can easily Surpass another ath milestone. I think its time to move ahead instead of p ossible crush within this year (but could possible to happen on next year). ​i'm waiting to become an eyewitnesses of btc is breaking its ath agai
Hopefully you enjoyed the moment and still enjoying because your expectations already met that Btc hits new ATH today. This is a good sign for crypto currency and I am expecting a stable position then altcoins will also show their power in the market to dominate. Just enjoy your day

King Raymond

Activity: 132
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:11:56 PM

The comeback from the crash is a good one. It shows Bitcoins's dominance and strength in today's market. Lots of alts are taking advantage of the BTC pump.
A lot of people believe that Bitcoin reaching a new all-time high, there will be another dip soon, hence people are scared of buying at this point. I think  that's stereotypical, there's a lot of surprises BTC has for investors. With the current movement, I think BTC will hit 80k quicker than it hit 60k fron 50k, and I think it will happen this year.

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ G I S T C O I N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE GAMIFICATION CURRENCY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITIES ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   gistcoin.io   ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: