Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulk SMS marketing  (Read 106 times)
Telegram_staffers (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 12:20:47 PM

We can send your promotional SMS messages to any country in the world.

Free tests!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 04:20:46 PM

Free tests!
How many free message you are offerring and what is the rate after the free promotion??? How much you need to send 2000 sms per day on usa? Also on the  message will you use any words of you both on promotional as well as paid service. Please make clear on op.
Telegram_staffers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 09:45:43 AM

Free tests!
How many free message you are offerring and what is the rate after the free promotion??? How much you need to send 2000 sms per day on usa? Also on the  message will you use any words of you both on promotional as well as paid service. Please make clear on op.

The rate depends on your content.
Yes we will of course use same content for both the test, and if you continue the campaign

We usually offer $1 for testing.

Note that you have to supply the numbers

Telegram: el_baphometa
Telegram_staffers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 04:55:54 PM

All crypto content is allowed!
Telegram_staffers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 12:10:14 PM

EU routes are working great!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 05:45:10 PM

Free tests!
How many free message you are offerring and what is the rate after the free promotion??? How much you need to send 2000 sms per day on usa? Also on the  message will you use any words of you both on promotional as well as paid service. Please make clear on op.

Yes we will of course use same content for both the test, and if you continue the campaign

On the op you mentioned free test message but on this post you mentioned 1$ for testing message. So, it is difficult to understand which one is right. Also, you mentioned you will send same content of you. Why you will send your own content if we send money for the message which will be send by you.
Telegram_staffers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 01:27:11 PM

Free tests!

On the op you mentioned free test message but on this post you mentioned 1$ for testing message. So, it is difficult to understand which one is right. Also, you mentioned you will send same content of you. Why you will send your own content if we send money for the message which will be send by you.

I dont think you are smart enough to do this mate.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 05:06:59 PM

I dont think you are smart enough to do this mate.
Thank you very much for the feedback? Would you like to suggest me how to be enough smart for bulk marketing I mean bulk sms marketing? Will I market your product for what you will use your content? You can see a lot of site from where you can send free sms. Why we do not use those site? It is because we do not want to use the content of the site. So, why we will use your content while are will get payment to you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: