Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRE TURTLE FINANCE - MAKE TRADES, MINE TRE AND MAKE PROFIT IN BTC, ETH  (Read 432 times)
BEIDLEMANA

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 06:23:17 AM

Devs, we recently encounter many hacking incident and may be in future this will continue so how would you ensure the security of this platform, is it secured?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caulddell

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:37:45 AM

Devs, we recently encounter many hacking incident and may be in future this will continue so how would you ensure the security of this platform, is it secured?
On CEX, every transaction is supervised and recorded by a central agency (ie, the exchange itself). Through smart contracts, DEX executes transactions and records them in the blockchain, thereby realizing trustless transactions. Since DEXs do not hold your funds, they are unlikely to be targeted by hackers. Why are you scared?
Derwin2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:09:21 PM

Would the Users can set custom rules such as executing a buy order when the underlying Bitcoin is trading at a premium compared to the future in turtle?
Cleeton

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 03:54:06 PM

In the global financial market, approximately 75% of transactions are conducted through algorithms, and the cryptocurrency market is no exception. Over the past two years, the number of automated crypto trading platforms has continued to increase, enabling crypto traders to create nuanced 24/7 trading strategies that can be adjusted and refined as needed.
Although centralized exchanges still dominate the cryptocurrency market and meet the needs of everyday cryptocurrency traders and investors, decentralized alternatives provide an interesting option.
Through on-chain smart contracts, DEX provides a trustless method of connecting buyers and sellers, and provides stakeholders with a new model of fair participation and governance.
Given that encryption is a 24/7 market, it is often difficult to track all changes throughout the day. However, on Injective, you can now easily trade while sleeping. This greatly contributes to fair competition, because these tools are usually used by sophisticated institutional traders and large funds who have the technology needed to take advantage of inefficient markets.
Blaswskiski

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:05:18 PM

DEX is in the early stages of development, and for those who are not familiar with decentralized blockchain technology, it may be challenging to use. then will the strategy help them to get their profit?
Users need to be familiar with external wallet platforms in order to interact with DEX. Then, they must fund their wallets by transferring fiat currency or cryptocurrency. Finally, they need to link this wallet to the DEX interface to execute transactions.
Decentralized exchanges function through the use of automatically executed smart contracts. Without an intermediary, DEX uses the same "gas" fee structure as the Ethereum blockchain they built.
ramonee

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:09:52 PM

The current DEX technology is not convenient to use legal currencies such as U.S. dollars to purchase digital assets, and you cannot trade legal currencies or withdraw funds from your bank account. What about turtle?
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 03:57:46 AM

when there are lots of alternatives to make money in crypto world, then why should we choose you? Can i know the benifits of it.
Well, you can make money in many ways but you also can lose money very easily on this market. Specially doing trading, its something that very few can profit in the long term. With Turtle the trading is done for you, our strategies have been extensively tested and the BETA right now has more than 200 users that have been using the platform with success.

Apart from the trading part when you use Turtle Finance you are also mining our tokens, so there is that as well! You are earning in the currency you deposited from the tradings AND earning our tokens.
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 03:59:00 AM

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 04:01:25 AM

Our smart contract is audited by Certik, we don't have access to user funds and we have a team with a lot of experience with DeFi projects. So you are safe when investing with us!
henglibr (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 04:02:28 AM

The current DEX technology is not convenient to use legal currencies such as U.S. dollars to purchase digital assets, and you cannot trade legal currencies or withdraw funds from your bank account. What about turtle?
I think you are a little wrong in your assumption, you can't use certain CEX in the US but for DEX as there is no control that can be enforced you can still join as an US investor.
Westerngren

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:49:24 PM

You guys are getting a lot of attention on social media channels, did you do some event or something?
Yehle

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:56:46 PM

I saw you guys have a partnership with Heco Chain, Right? Can you explain if you will do more cooperation with them.
 I am interested in this platform.
Aolikhat

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:56:42 PM

Used Turtle for few days and the returns were really not bad! Recommend other users to try it, I am just curious regarding the Beta. When are you going to do  the official launch? Do i need to remove my funds before you start the Beta?
Attig

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:43:18 AM

I used to think i was a good trader until I lost a lot of money ..... i guess i want to try to see if the platform can do better than Ido on my own
(probably not very hard hahahahaha)
Mcinroy

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:12:15 PM

Do you have  simulated paper-trading, so traders can validate a strategy without risking capital or any thing like this?
You can always deposit a smaller amount to test the platform, so your risk is lower. There is also stop-loss function in the platform to guarantee your assets are going to be protected.  Smiley
as there are many platforms like that and they doing quite well so Why is using Turtle Finance a better alternative than other staking tokens?
peckenpaugh

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:31:31 PM

During the staking process, there is the possibility of devaluation of the cryptoactive that is staked. That will generate a loss in the hands of the assiduous holder, what would be then? Do you have any strategy for that?
Swarthzbaugh

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 01:01:55 PM

To use a strategy or make any, need to have a number huge data. From which the strategy can be  create. In that case do you have any previous data that will be used for creating the strategy?
ramonee

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:17:42 PM

In your website you said” Turtle Finance is a decentralized, automatic, smart trading platform that will soon be available on the BSC and HECO chains.” Is it already available on those or  it will be in future?
egnew

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:31:33 PM

What will be the risk factors of this project? And if there occurs any emergency what precaution we have to take to minimize our risk?
Embelen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:28:48 PM

Is there any minimum investing limit that have to be invested? as an amature can I invest as low as I want?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: