Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel like there is no way to keep up  (Read 464 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 01:31:27 PM

~
it's true as you said comrade, because our goal is to invest in bitcoin for profit, if we save our bitcoin in the long term it is certain that the profits will be in our favor, actually it's not that we can't follow but maybe you are too afraid of the risk, if we can't face it risk is certain that success will not be on our side..
People who knows the risk and calculates their risk will always be smarter than those who just jumps right in. Nothing wrong with not taking the risk, we never know what happens next to bitcoin, we might be saying that bitcoin would last for a long time then something unexpected happened to the market and it entirely collapsed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:30:51 PM

I like your approach to this- buying periodically and hodling. It's a viable strategy for accumulating wealth. I guess that your investor personality type is that of an "The Adventurer". You have gone all in and you're even willing to "invest more heavily into alt coins". You are willing to take the risks and not take any advice. Your core beliefs about cryptocurrencies is your driving force. And the truth is you'd either make it big or learn from your own experience.

I'd like to ask, presently is having 1BTC too high a goal that it may not be achievable or attainable by just the average Joe?
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:04:34 PM

~.
It does not have to be a whole coin when one is looking to buy their first Bitcoins. Smiley
I started like around .001 BTC when I bought my first one and I did not regret buying it even if it was in smaller amounts.
It is just the simple demand and supply logic, but you are still allowed to buy Bitcoin <1. Smiley
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:09:33 PM

You can keep up with the price of bitcoin if you have good timing and are lucky. Other then that its pretty hard, close to impossible. Btw i think if you play it well and have some luck, you can become a billionaire, or atleast you are on a chance to become one, which other then bitcoin would never had been possible.

It is extremely difficult to keep up with the current price because the price is so high that only the wealthy or those with substantial savings can afford to buy bitcoin. We all knew it was a high-risk investment, but if it pays off, you could say you'll make a lot of money and become a billionaire, just like you said. The majority of people here would advise buying on a dip, but when is the best time to do so? It's not about chance; it's about reading the chart and predicting the bitcoin's next move.

Well. if one is not sure about the outcome of his investment he could take the current chance to sell his BTC and see the other opportunity in the crypto industry. we have our own point of view and the others wanted a quick ROI and others wanted to keep up with the market for better or worst. It comes from the same perspective which is investing what you can afford to lose and never ever borrow or loan your capital if you don't want to lose your hair in this current crypto market situation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:44:34 PM

~
it's true as you said comrade, because our goal is to invest in bitcoin for profit, if we save our bitcoin in the long term it is certain that the profits will be in our favor, actually it's not that we can't follow but maybe you are too afraid of the risk, if we can't face it risk is certain that success will not be on our side..
People who knows the risk and calculates their risk will always be smarter than those who just jumps right in. Nothing wrong with not taking the risk, we never know what happens next to bitcoin, we might be saying that bitcoin would last for a long time then something unexpected happened to the market and it entirely collapsed.
A person who is really afraid to take some risk would just stay on where he is and wont really be making out profits and wont really progress out in terms of investment and profits but for those who do

risk out their money to earn money do have the odds on progressing their lives because they could potentially get some money but of course it would be also talking about losses.Its just a matter of choice

neither he would dive in or would play safe if he wanted to but of course you would really be able to see the difference between the two when it comes to financial state.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:00:38 PM

I personally started investing in bitcoin when i was a student and i was working a part time job and i used to try and save as much as i can and put it to bitcoin, and i am talking here small amounts 20 to 30 dollars and even though i didn't try to optimize the time at which i invested it turned out to profitable either way, so if you are still hesitating about whether to invest because you have small amounts just do it at your own peace and have trust that it would be profitable because bitcoin is the future.
yat97 (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:33:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Thanks for the replies, a great diverse range of opinions were given here.

Yeah. Maybe I dont need to own one bitcoin. I think I just hear so much about these people with so many multiple whole bitcoins I feel like it's been the "norm" for most people. All these youtubers and so many other people on the internet, they're prob already less than 1% of bitcoin holders so I've probably thought whole coiners were more of a norm which was depressing as it would take at least a couple years for me, even if I had literally no bills and could save 100% of my income to dump into bitcoin to be able to buy one entire one.

So, I need to get back to just re-finding peace in my situation and stop thinking about it so much. Maybe all my sacrifice will pay off one day.

I know a guy whos boss literally mined hundreds of bitcoin back in the day. I just kick myself for not looking into it more. I just didn't know the price fluctuated. I feel so dumb thinking it was just "pegged" at a certain price and didn't move much. So I was like okay... I didn't really see the point, especially since back then they said it's only good for buying stuff on the silk road. Uhg. Well I know now and that's what matters.

And yeah thanks everyone for snapping me back to some degree. I should keep just DCA-ing into bitcoin mostly. Altcoins with any extra during dips. Just sticking to the ones listed. Maybe one of the alt coins will pump and I can convert it to helping me get to bitcoin, maybe not. Idk.

All I know is no matter what happens I'll never sell my bitcoin and I'll prob just look at it as a generational thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: