Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As of today, Google ads for Bitcoin are no longer banned.  (Read 444 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 08:03:22 AM

Google ads for Bitcoin are not bad. Every business in the world needs publicity,advertisement to project it. So ads on Google about bitcoin are good. Because Google is a big source of publicity today.
The publicity and advertisement will increase the value and worth of Bitcoin. That will be helpful to introduce bitcoin to the people. In this way, awareness about Bitcoin will increase. The joining of people in the bitcoin business will improve its worth and credibility. Good action will be taken in the world to regulate cryptocurrency and an acceptable legal framework will design to legalize it in the world.

Its very good news for crypto enthusiasts that Google has lifted ban on Bitcoin ads which will  certainly boost crypto related business worldwide  and community will take benefit of it.. Since google is the top search engine and used worldwide. Now Bitcoin news/updates  will reach millions of people in every corner of the globe and it will certainly help adoption/regulation of Bitcoin as method of payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 03:07:28 AM

Google ads for Bitcoin are not bad. Every business in the world needs publicity,advertisement to project it. So ads on Google about bitcoin are good. Because Google is a big source of publicity today.
The publicity and advertisement will increase the value and worth of Bitcoin. That will be helpful to introduce bitcoin to the people. In this way, awareness about Bitcoin will increase. The joining of people in the bitcoin business will improve its worth and credibility. Good action will be taken in the world to regulate cryptocurrency and an acceptable legal framework will design to legalize it in the world.

Now Bitcoin news/updates  will reach millions of people in every corner of the globe and it will certainly help adoption/regulation of Bitcoin as method of payment.
Yes, this is good news, especially now that Twitter has also expressed support for BTC. The more social media and search engines that support btc, the popularity of btc is unstoppable. Hopefully in the future Mark Zuckerberg will immediately follow the steps of google and twitter, because if it is realized then not only facebook but instagram and whatsapp will also be on btc's side.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 11:14:19 AM

The publicity and advertisement will increase the value and worth of Bitcoin.
I have to disagree with everything that you've said! Most of the BTCitcoin related Google ads, together with a certain registrar [cough (Name)... cough (Cheap)] that doesn't care to clean up their mess, are the sole reasons that hundreds/thousands of scammers were able to achieve their main objective in the past few years and in regards to the subject field of this thread, despite what they were claiming in the past few years, they never really stopped such ads from appearing in their system!

That will be helpful to introduce bitcoin to the people.
But it's definitely the worst way of introducing BTCitcoin to newcomers!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:01:45 PM

we have heard things like this several times as stated in the topic above where it says that Google wants to adopt bitcoin or does not prohibit bitcoin from being posted on Google, but in reality this has not been realized until now we really hope this is not just a discourse considering Google has become a trend among the public.if there is an adoption or no bitcoin ban on Google, bitcoin will automatically be clearly displayed on Google ads which will make bitcoin return to a stable price or vice versa, don't get a negative opinion on coin noodles against us tonight. really come true

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 04:45:25 PM

we have heard things like this several times as stated in the topic above where it says that Google wants to adopt bitcoin or does not prohibit bitcoin from being posted on Google, but in reality this has not been realized until now we really hope this is not just a discourse considering Google has become a trend among the public.if there is an adoption or no bitcoin ban on Google, bitcoin will automatically be clearly displayed on Google ads which will make bitcoin return to a stable price or vice versa, don't get a negative opinion on coin noodles against us tonight. really come true
That is pretty cool and I hope to be seeing more progress that is like this. The progress of Bitcoin matters a lot to me and this community as a whole. I remember when Google decided to ban adverts that has to do with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, a lot of people were so worried and it seemed like there was no going to be a time when they are going to lift the ban on cryptocurrency. But, now things have changed and they have decided that people are free to run adverts that has to do with cryptocurrency and educate others. So, this is really nice. The cryptocurrency community should be given the opportunity to keep shining.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:28:36 PM

In this new regulation, ads related to crypto exchanges and wallet services have been officially allowed to appear on Google again. Advertisements related to trading services or exchanges as well as crypto wallet or storage services aimed at American consumers are allowed if they meet the requirements. Google's new stringent regulations aim to sort out bad projects fundamentally. In addition, strict regulations are also wrong. one way to help protect investors from potential fraud or Rug Pull.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:57:52 PM

As title says,

I have tried to find and verify this news from other source, but still I am not getting anything. Do you guys know about this tweet and news? Found this tweet from Documenting Bitcoin 📄.

Tweet link: https://mobile.twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/status/1422588737008115712

Hopefully I'm not engineered or edited by an irresponsible person.
I myself really hope that Google accepts Bitcoin ads so that information about Bitcoin continues to spread throughout the world. Maybe today there are still people who don't know Bitcoin, so with Bitcoin ads on Google they can get to know Bitcoin. this will definitely push the price of bitcoin to be even more expensive.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:41:24 PM

I have tried to find and verify this news from other source, but still I am not getting anything. Do you guys know about this tweet and news? Found this tweet from Documenting Bitcoin 📄.
Yes, they are right about that. I started seeing the news that Google has lifted their advertisement ban on cryptocurrency since June. And I saw this news on different media websites when it happened, so it's a legit news. The ban on cryptocurrency advertisement lasted almost three years, and I even remember that there was a time they took down some contents on YouTube that had to do with cryptocurrency, but they later apologized that it was an error. And then they finally lifted the ban, which is quite good.

I used to wonder what could have led to their ban on cryptocurrency, and the thought I arrived on is that it might be because they feel it is too risky or they misunderstood it as a scam? However, it's good they finally changed their mind.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:51:49 PM

As title says,

Tweet link: https://mobile.twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/status/1422588737008115712

Hopefully I'm not engineered or edited by an irresponsible person.
I myself really hope that Google accepts Bitcoin ads so that information about Bitcoin continues to spread throughout the world. Maybe today there are still people who don't know Bitcoin, so with Bitcoin ads on Google they can get to know Bitcoin. this will definitely push the price of bitcoin to be even more expensive.
They will accept Bitcoin ads. If they do not accept it now, they will do that someday. Bitcoin can spread with or without Google and even if Bitcoin ads do not appear on social media, that will not stop Bitcoin popularity. Many people still do not know about bitcoin, but they will get known sooner or later because bitcoin is already attracting people's attention. Those who know bitcoin will introduce bitcoin to their friends or other people in their places.

But if now Google are open the banned, that will be good news for people because they can introduce bitcoin from their site and that can make people who own websites get the ads if they use Google Adsense. But I am afraid that can give the way for the scammers to attract people's attention by visiting their site and offering a nice return by following their suggestion. If those scammers get the targetted people, they will get their money, making Bitcoin's name bad because people see Bitcoin as a way to trick them and get the money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:31:40 PM

Good news and it would be better if they'll try to chase those ads that are promoting scam. Google and as well YouTube, should determine and have a way to filter their ads.
The same as with Facebook, they've now removed the ban for advertisement with cryptocurrencies. There's now turning of events and becoming in favor to bitcoin, we know that Facebook is about to launch metaverse, maybe there's also the same for google soon?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: