Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been grateful for today?  (Read 3264 times)
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:42:21 AM

It's easy. You just need to be contented with what you have.
Daily food on the table should suffice especially in this pandemic.
There are kids outside who won't experience that or never will but we can and that should be enough to be grateful every day.
Even just the roof above your head is something to be thankful for. What more with the ability to make profits just using logic and a computer?

I know what is happening. Because of our smartphones that are always glued in our eyes wherever we go, we forgot to look at our surroundings.
I realized that long ago when I started to just listen to music when traveling and just look at my environment. Compare what you have with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:54:34 AM

It's easy. You just need to be contented with what you have.
Daily food on the table should suffice especially in this pandemic.
There are kids outside who won't experience that or never will but we can and that should be enough to be grateful every day.
Even just the roof above your head is something to be thankful for. What more with the ability to make profits just using logic and a computer?

I know what is happening. Because of our smartphones that are always glued in our eyes wherever we go, we forgot to look at our surroundings.
I realized that long ago when I started to just listen to music when traveling and just look at my environment. Compare what you have with them.
Indeed. Being grateful means be contented of what you have. I am grateful for the food we ate, even it is not enough but at least it gives us strength. I am grateful having my family and my son, even though we are not rich but at least we're happy. I am grateful of my mistakes because through those mistakes I made, I learn a lot from it. I am grateful to the opportunity to have an education, to have my son, my family and friends and especially having a good health. Never let the things you want forgets the things you have.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:16:55 AM

The same thing happens to me as OP. Every day I feel grateful with my trading activities and if it is in the P2P exchange even better. Because both my peer and I are benefiting from cryptocurrencies.

Before participating in the crypto space, I had not felt anything like that, my job was monotonous, I followed the same pace as I did accounting jobs.

Although I saw the term of buy and sell, the feeling is not the same, I love my life in crypto because it provides me with solutions and because I am also supporting the development of digital finance with cryptocurrencies.

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:24:04 AM

I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says

A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person.
But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much, But I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

That was a really meaningful post.

Contentment and appreiciation is the best way to be happy. A greedy person will never found contentment on everyhting that he have or accomplished, and still wanting for more.
And a grateful person is happy on what have becuase he knows how to appreciate even a small thing.
And it also comes in investing in crypto and everything. People really appreciate small profit and be happy but some people never get contented on that. Becuase of the happiness that they get from that small profit they tend to start to become greedy and to gain more profit until they can't control it and eventually they end up not being happy.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:04:09 AM

I am a grateful person, and will enough for me with just one plate of food when im hungry, but we must think our families too, is they feeling enough too with just one plate of food ?

Feelings of not being enough for others sometimes trick us into being greedy, becareful with that.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 07:21:50 AM

I am a grateful person, and will enough for me with just one plate of food when im hungry, but we must think our families too, is they feeling enough too with just one plate of food ?

Feelings of not being enough for others sometimes trick us into being greedy, becareful with that.
They will enough as what we feel if they can eat like others.
Being grateful will give us feel that we are still lucky than other people who do not have a better life.
Not because we have money or other precious thing but we can prevent greediness as humans.
When we can have grateful, we will get the other good things that we do not think.
Being grateful in any situation will give us a positive mind and will respect others.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:32:02 AM

Gratitude is the key to success.  If you want to be successful and successful, you must be diligent in being grateful.  Anytime, anywhere, and at any time.  Don't wait for success before you are grateful.  Be grateful then success will follow you.  start something with good intentions, discipline, consistency, focus, thorough and thorough, then the results of our efforts will continue to increase over time.
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:05:04 AM

this is why we have to work and earn more because what we are responsible for is not only our own stomach.  i have parents who always ask me for money and sometimes it makes me frustrated but i realize that there is nothing wrong with getting more money for my parents, i don't think it's greedy when i look for more money for my parents but sometimes other people's perceptions are bad for me.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 11:47:42 AM

I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much, But I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

I guess that is the problem with most cryptocurrency investors or traders now. We no longer want to see the little profits as anything unless we are making 50x-100x and it is that greed that has made a lot of investors lose more investment than gains. The more you appreciate all the little profits you get, the more you will be patient with your trade and the market conditions even in a bear market.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 12:45:52 PM

A contented person will always be grateful for what they've earned or what they have today but a greedy one will not know how to be grateful.

As for me, I'm always will and in fact just waking up early in the morning is enough for me to be thankful because I've given another day to live. There are others out there who are dying every second. Now in relation to crypto, I will forever thankful with crypto and I always thank the people, the mentors, the youtubers that I've watched because I will not be in my place right now without them. Profits?? I'm not a crypto trader but whenever I gain profit, I always said to myself "that's enough" and after that will be grateful before I sleep.

Thanks OP for a short but concise post though Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:01:00 PM

My allergy is killing me this week, the weather is complete trash and most of my friends are on vacation right now. It's hard to be grateful for everyday. But I am trying. Focusing on the good things in life is important, like having a roof over your head, having decent food to eat and not being ill severely.
Yes focus on the good things but don't pretend that bad things are happening to you, ignorance can lead to pent up emotions, for me, I always let myself be sad, catharsis is a helpful tool to purge out negativity so when the times of happiness comes, you won't feel burdened to be happy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:22:31 PM

Indeed. I too get irritated and sad when the target profit isn't attained however I think I've learned my lesson from the latest bearish market. Now I take profit in day trading even if its too small and convert it to fiat as fast as possible. I also try to maximize my profits by holding on to some good coins out there.
Yeah, somehow caring too much in others opinions about us makes us very much vulnerable to greediness. But, I believe proving them wrong is much satisfying thing.
oHnK

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:02:33 PM

Being grateful will give us feel that we are still lucky than other people who do not have a better life.
Not because we have money or other precious thing but we can prevent greediness as humans.
When we can have grateful, we will get the other good things that we do not think.
Being grateful in any situation will give us a positive mind and will respect others.

Start from what is the meaning of greedy. When someone feels never enough with what he has and continues to feel haunted by bad feelings to earn what he wants to have by justifying all means. This will be a nightmare for his life. this situation will worsen his life Because not all things can be judged with material because in this life the lowest sustenance is material sustenance and when a person is blessed by God a healthy body condition and a healthy soul That is the greatest gift.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:27:35 PM

Definitely, I made a decent cashflow for me every month even though I am still a student so I am definitely grateful, not to mention that I am also have plans to expand my money making horizons. I am also grateful that I am in good health to continue my grind and now that we are at it, I also would like to thank all the people who helped me get there.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:25:42 PM

A contented person will always be grateful for what they've earned or what they have today but a greedy one will not know how to be grateful.

As for me, I'm always will and in fact just waking up early in the morning is enough for me to be thankful because I've given another day to live. There are others out there who are dying every second. Now in relation to crypto, I will forever thankful with crypto and I always thank the people, the mentors, the youtubers that I've watched because I will not be in my place right now without them. Profits?? I'm not a crypto trader but whenever I gain profit, I always said to myself "that's enough" and after that will be grateful before I sleep.
That has been my life style ever since I was a little kid and that sometimes confuses people. For example every year my birthday wish has been "I am thankful for what I have, I do not need more, please do not let me have less and that's enough", and I will always keep doing that. 2020 was a bit of an exception for that, and so did 2021, I asked for pandemic to be over but nothing financial, just for humanity basically.

As long as you are happy with your life, then you can start actually living the current life, when you are not happy with it, you always aim for something bigger and bigger which will basically be you living a life that is always for the future and never right now which will be a very sad situation. This is is why I think we should not be focusing on the future and what can have, but what focus on what we have instead.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:07:13 PM

It is meaningful indeed, I often forget about these things, with a very busy schedule and not getting enough sleep I can become easily irritated. Like you in trading, I get very annoyed by money loss in gambling, even if I equally win or lose.

But sometimes it’s a good practice to sit and think about all the things you have and many people don’t, like a house, family, good job, ability to spend money on fun in the first place and not being in debt. I have found that this kind of positive thinking always makes me feel better and has a positive impact on my daily performance.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:12:22 PM

Sometimes greed will destroy us in day trading on the exchange. If it's time to sell, it doesn't hurt to sell immediately, the important thing is to get a profit. In this case, many day traders were waiting for higher gains, but in reality, the price went down and ended up cutting losses. That's the danger of being greedy.
Lol...greed is always be a problem of any trader because whenever their is profit in market a trader will like to keep on making profits which leads them to lose both capital and profit immediately, so it's advice able to whenever we are trading and we market small amount of profit in market, and we have to cash out immediately and reinvest to another thing, someone can be grateful when you accomplish your target or objectives for the day

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 02:15:56 AM

It is meaningful indeed, I often forget about these things, with a very busy schedule and not getting enough sleep I can become easily irritated. Like you in trading, I get very annoyed by money loss in gambling, even if I equally win or lose.

Yeah, in my case I try to get myself busy after a loss and think that I will comeback, but not in a hurry because I can lose more if I trade emotionally.

But sometimes it’s a good practice to sit and think about all the things you have and many people don’t, like a house, family, good job, ability to spend money on fun in the first place and not being in debt. I have found that this kind of positive thinking always makes me feel better and has a positive impact on my daily performance.

That's what I'm trying to say, get your mind away from trading, you can either go out (but not with the pandemic around), or simply talk to your families. At least those negativity will get away and you can comeback with optimism not just in crypto trading, but in life in general.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
traderethereum

Activity: 2856

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 03:46:31 AM

Start from what is the meaning of greedy. When someone feels never enough with what he has and continues to feel haunted by bad feelings to earn what he wants to have by justifying all means. This will be a nightmare for his life. this situation will worsen his life Because not all things can be judged with material because in this life the lowest sustenance is material sustenance and when a person is blessed by God a healthy body condition and a healthy soul That is the greatest gift.
His life will never quiet and he will hunger to achieve everything he wants without saying that is enough for this day or this month.
Yes, he will judge everything with material (money) without thinking of being grateful.
When he loses his feeling about gratitude, he will have greediness and never stop chasing worldly things but in the end, he will feel tired chasing all of those things.
He will never think that a healthy body condition and soul will be the greatest gift from God to him so he can do the best for himself and his family.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:11:03 AM

I adhere to the philosophy that we should always be grateful, only this way we will have success. Because if you don’t accept with gratitude your little fortunes, you will not be given big.
According to this quote, every person has their own idea of luck. When I am happy with 100$ of earnings, a professional trader will consider it as failure, so everything is relative.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: