Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: London hardfork (important upgrade of Ethereum)  (Read 207 times)
liao chandra

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

WFC [World Family Coin]

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:00:48 PM

the london hardfork is very important to the eth network.  The network update aims to improve the performance of the blockchain network on ethereum.  The eth platform will be faster, more efficient and effective.  This will also make eth experience a high rise.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:05:46 PM

the london hardfork is very important to the eth network.  The network update aims to improve the performance of the blockchain network on ethereum.  The eth platform will be faster, more efficient and effective.  This will also make eth experience a high rise.
I hope it works like that. before we even started we saw an increase in the price of ethereum. hopefully, when all is successful we will see ethereum that really provides all the solutions to the problems that ethereum has been experiencing for a long time.

MusaMohamed

Activity: 938
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:18:51 PM

I hope it works like that. before we even started we saw an increase in the price of ethereum. hopefully, when all is successful we will see ethereum that really provides all the solutions to the problems that ethereum has been experiencing for a long time.
The hardfork does not resolve all problems on Ethereum network because gas price is still expensive. I don't see much cheaper gas price after the hard fork.

https://www.gasnow.org/

Ethereum’s London hard fork sets ETH on a more deflationary path.
People feel better about Ethereum because of burning and a future of more deflationary. I guess price of Ethereum rises after hardfork because of deflationary, not because of just a little bit cheaper gas price.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:17:46 PM

...But the question is after those EIP's will be enabled/implemented what will happen to Ethereum Network? Since those proposals, or EIP's will change most of the functions on the Network? Anyway just asking!    
I'm not sure why you're even asking what will happen to the Ethereum chain when EIP means "Ethereum Improvement Proposals". Do we need to say it out loud that it will be improved? Improvements will depend on which issue they are fixing. There will be changes in the codes if that's the thing that you're asking.

You don't get the whole idea of that question and it's too long to write in detail? But you were right and as you said it's an improvement proposal, What I mean is what happens to the network if the miners don't agree with it, since there is an objection. in the first place, that's what I mean. Anyway, it's no use for the debate because I believe Ethereum's EIP's 1559 did not solve the gas fee problem because the transaction fees are still high, just imagine I'm using UNISWAP to Swap a token, it cost me $36 disgusting..its sucks!
Sollaes

Activity: 672
Merit: 101

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:24:17 PM

As I see now, our expectations for lowering prices were not met. As I still see the average price of them is about 8$ what is still very expensive for me compared to Polygon and Binance Smart Chain. Also it is said that there is no difference for usual users. On the other hand this fork made us closer to Ethereum 2.0. So it is definitely important for the Ethereum ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: