Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading skills and strategies  (Read 678 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 04:12:39 PM

if i understand correctly you want a process that will cut your time learning ?
i dont think theres any legit but there are fake and will guide you like this and that but all they want for you is to fall and worst is they will only take your money .
what your doing is already correct , your researching in your own and you think your doing great . you just need extra patience
NO, we can't any shortcuts when it comes to learning about trading as it takes a while. And those who want shortcuts and easy ways of making money have no surprise that they will end up short due to suffering losses.

I know we all wanted to become rich but bear in mind that there is no such way to bypass and these people who come and talk that they help us, it was just like a joke and why not help themselves first before offering to others if they know already? It was obviously a scam trick and we don't need to fall ourselves to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 04:48:07 PM

I am a beginner in trading and have just entered the field of cryptocurrency and tried trading.Mainly through youtube tutorials
Honestly I have also learnt  a lot from YouTube and it's all about investing the time to learn  new trading skills from there, and the advantage of knowing how to trade is you won't be restricted to only crypto but currencies and everything tradeable.

and some encrypted websites to view indicators and encrypted trading strategies.I think I may have found some reliable technologies while searching and learning, but it takes time to research, and I don't know what to do with these.
Hey buddy this is new to me,kindly share what you mean by encrypted websites.

I need some help or direction in terms of process and strategy. Any guidance on encryption knowledge and any suggestions are welcome.
This encrypted trading share more information about it but best strategy I have got to know is ICT trading or smart money trading if you like.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pethanou

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:31:50 AM

Having some experience, each one already develops and finds its own strategy, with which it is convenient and comfortable to trade, and you can always try to test it on a demo account Amarkets, and it is quite convenient.
rima28

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:28:30 PM

Trading skill and strategy is a very important courses. many people like this reading skill and strategies .you can learn how to buy law and sell. high and make profit and that does not relate to  the in encryption you mention. the process in trading can be select the coin such as Bitcoin ethereum bnb for other coins. I think you should focus first one what kind of trade are you are going to be so you should know what strategies you are going to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: