Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullish News!!!  (Read 432 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:41:00 PM

Now I get the idea why we're seeing a huge pump today. Yeah, the news was literally bullish and it had reflected already to the market. More adoption means that there's going to be a higher demand.

People are too quick to forget that there's a supply limit of bitcoin and that's why if there's adoption that's going to keep coming for bitcoin, we're really going to see it skyrocket more soon.

I think it had nothing to do with it though. This is just the 3rd weekend in a row that pumping prices came,,, and Monday a bit of a dump, so this is the socalled cycles of attempts before the new ATH is ready:)

Of course,,, I do not mind a bit of good news but we have to accept nothing can change this move forward. Not good news, not bad news. Here we go!
Yes, moon boys are back in action.  Tongue

These cycles are showing that we're really going to be there again on $50k anytime soon. Just as what we saw how it's quick from $29k up to almost doubled with a short time frame.

News are indicators but sometimes they're discouraging the market whenever the news are not that really good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 11:50:09 PM

In this screenshot tweet, according to this person means Deltaone that COINBASE SAYS ENABLE CRYPTO BUYS WITH LINKED DEBIT CARDS TO APPLE PAY AND GOOGLE PAY, AND INSTANT CASHOUTS UP TO $100,000 PER TRANSACTION. After seeing this tweet lots of people comment on this tweet that it is going to be another bullish news because apple pay, google pay is now supported to buy bitcoin. Not only him lots of biggest twitter influencers also tweet the same thing. So i thought you guys should known about this topic.

What do you think about this and your speculation about bullish matter.

And i hyperlinked the tweet link with picture. If you guys clicj on picture it will redirect to that tweet. If you guys want then you can check it out.
Looks like indeed correct , because since this tweet the market starts to pump up and now bitcoin climbs high again to 46,000 when this was being denied for long now?

hoping to see effect more than this.

i mean 50k and up? as it was the sign if the market can climb back to another ATH or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:32:37 AM

Overhyping of cryptos and FOMO are the reasons behind the recent hysteria in this market. One thing that remains clear, people are using and trading crypto as an investment. So it means they are getting trapped in this madness. Best of luck and let’s see what happens in the next few weeks.

The market was already hit the dipped, and this is the next trend after that so I don't think this is just a hype, but a pure pump I guess since coinbase is already accepting cryptocurrency and this tweet is kinda not new anymore because it's already available on many exchanges. This news can't trigger the bull trend, the price is pumping for some reason and not because of this tweet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:56:12 AM

Overhyping of cryptos and FOMO are the reasons behind the recent hysteria in this market. One thing that remains clear, people are using and trading crypto as an investment. So it means they are getting trapped in this madness. Best of luck and let’s see what happens in the next few weeks.

The market was already hit the dipped, and this is the next trend after that so I don't think this is just a hype, but a pure pump I guess since coinbase is already accepting cryptocurrency and this tweet is kinda not new anymore because it's already available on many exchanges. This news can't trigger the bull trend, the price is pumping for some reason and not because of this tweet.

This news is one factor that sustain the current uptrend. Volume on coinbase was already increasing since last week. That means fresh money from US citizens is entering on crypto market. Uptrend is always being fueled by news and not by TA alone. The timing of there news is right when the BTC is on the retesting the resistance area. We can't give credits alone to coinbase news but giving some is not bad at all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 02:36:43 AM

Now I get the idea why we're seeing a huge pump today. Yeah, the news was literally bullish and it had reflected already to the market. More adoption means that there's going to be a higher demand.

People are too quick to forget that there's a supply limit of bitcoin and that's why if there's adoption that's going to keep coming for bitcoin, we're really going to see it skyrocket more soon.

I think it had nothing to do with it though. This is just the 3rd weekend in a row that pumping prices came,,, and Monday a bit of a dump, so this is the socalled cycles of attempts before the new ATH is ready:)

Of course,,, I do not mind a bit of good news but we have to accept nothing can change this move forward. Not good news, not bad news. Here we go!

These cycles are showing that we're really going to be there again on $50k anytime soon. Just as what we saw how it's quick from $29k up to almost doubled with a short time frame.

News are indicators but sometimes they're discouraging the market whenever the news are not that really good.

its  climbing 56,000 now as i speak and the graphs showing how strong this trend is so basically 50k is an easy target for now.

but what we are seeking is at least going back to 60k to see if the sign is correct that we are going to another ATH before this year ends or at least making it high to 100k .

though we must consider the risk because there are still opportunity that manipulation is behind this climb now.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 02:49:04 AM

its  climbing 56,000 now as i speak and the graphs showing how strong this trend is so basically 50k is an easy target for now.

but what we are seeking is at least going back to 60k to see if the sign is correct that we are going to another ATH before this year ends or at least making it high to 100k .

though we must consider the risk because there are still opportunity that manipulation is behind this climb now.

It is climbing to $46,000 and not $56,000. But $56,000 might be achieved really soon, probably within 3-5 days hopefully.

For Bitcoin to climb once again to $60,000 will be expected within the year as well, I have no doubt about it. Another ATH within 2021 is also expected. I am also almost sure about it. I guess the more interesting target within the year is $100,000. And I think that is very reachable. We have not yet entered the 4th quarter of the year. We still have enough time.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:03:38 AM

Just hodl and wait, let the people that panics panic themselves into loss and have yourself pick up a lot of what they're selling to make some money out of their panic and stupidity, bitcoin market appreciates no matter what happens to the market, it will always be like that for the coming years.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 09:50:07 AM

I think I have seen Google pay and debit/credit cards supported by crypto sites that I'm using before so I'd say that this news wasn't new at all except for the Apple pay I guess and even if it wasn't tweeted by the influencers users of Coinbase and the three payment methods are still going to find it out the next time they logon on their account but Afterall this news was still positive and can bring a hype  .

You did not read the news properly. Crypto sites are always accepting deposits with cards and Google/apple/samsung Pay. That is nothing new,,, this is something completely different.

BUYING and SELLING crypto for fiat immediately to these options, which is not even something exchanges are known yet to be able to do:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:31:48 AM

Just hodl and wait, let the people that panics panic themselves into loss and have yourself pick up a lot of what they're selling to make some money out of their panic and stupidity, bitcoin market appreciates no matter what happens to the market, it will always be like that for the coming years.
panicking is part of the game in crypto investing, for us to gain there must be others to lose and that is the part of panicking people .
they need to make bad decisions and and mistakes so we will be having our piece of cake.
we have seen this many chances that people are panic , and we also seen our wallets growing and that is the effect.
buy more when the price is dumping , let them continue selling and we will continue buying.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 11:32:49 AM

You mean $46k? Yeah, see the price already touching that levels, I was a bit skeptic though that we are going to reach it this month and we still have three weeks to accomplished more, and bitcoin has proven that my prediction is wrong again, hehehe. Nevertheless, we love what we are seeing right now, the price could really reach $50k at the end of the month (which I initially doubt). So let's see how it will pan out in the next three years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 11:57:34 AM

You mean $46k? Yeah, see the price already touching that levels, I was a bit skeptic though that we are going to reach it this month and we still have three weeks to accomplished more, and bitcoin has proven that my prediction is wrong again, hehehe. Nevertheless, we love what we are seeing right now, the price could really reach $50k at the end of the month (which I initially doubt). So let's see how it will pan out in the next three years.

I'm also skeptical about reaching that for the past few days but suddenly the quite good run still happening today so I guess we can see bitcoin to reach that far. The new predicted price by majority is at 50k price mark so maybe we can expect that to come as many investors are now threating bitcoin is at bullish state right now. I'm now starting to do short trades so hopefully we can see more better  movements.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 05:50:38 PM

I'm also skeptical about reaching that for the past few days but suddenly the quite good run still happening today so I guess we can see bitcoin to reach that far. The new predicted price by majority is at 50k price mark so maybe we can expect that to come as many investors are now threating bitcoin is at bullish state right now. I'm now starting to do short trades so hopefully we can see more better  movements.
Well, those type of runs happen all the time in crypto world, how many times have we seen 10%+ even 20%+ increases in a week? Or decreases as well. These things stop being a very valuable and rare thing after a while, it just becomes boring.

Like people are saying 50k+ is back in menu and we should be happy about it, yet I feel nothing about it, and when it dropped from 60k+ levels to 30k I didn't feel much neither, I was upset a bit I will give you that but not a lot really, just a simple moment when I saw it but then I forgot about it in less than 10 minutes.

Basically when you are a long term investor, none of these really makes sense after a while, the ups and downs lose their value and worth, you just happen to end up watching something that is happening to others because you know it doesn't matter to you until it reaches very high levels, levels 10x more than what we have seen so far.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 06:42:25 PM

https://twitter.com/PolyNetwork2/status/1425073987164381196

There is bad news that Poly Network has been hacked almost 60 million USD has been sent to the hacker's wallet.

Of course this is bad news because I think that if there is something like this it will definitely have an effect on the rallying market.

How do you think this bad news will affect all of them?

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/cross-chain-defi-site-poly-network-hacked

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sunsilk

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 07:25:49 PM

You mistyped 46,000 into 56,000.  Tongue

It's still the same, the aim that we're hoping to see at the end of the year and everybody is talking about $100k.

That will be not an easy target but we saw it reach a price that's also hard to see which was the ath that it did. I think that we're going to see some dips as it stabilizes at $45,000.

leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 07:58:04 AM

Now what surprised me is that Monday and Tuesday prices did dip but only for a little while and not so badly in fact made a new high,,, which was different from 2 previous weeks where those days wiped out the weekend gains (Temporarily only of course).

Does this mean bears are tired or waiting?Wink

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:10:25 PM

https://twitter.com/PolyNetwork2/status/1425073987164381196

There is bad news that Poly Network has been hacked almost 60 million USD has been sent to the hacker's wallet.

Of course this is bad news because I think that if there is something like this it will definitely have an effect on the rallying market.

How do you think this bad news will affect all of them?

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/cross-chain-defi-site-poly-network-hacked
That's regarding poly network and not as a whole from crypto. I know it is a huge amount that is stolen but at the same time why should we care if we are not affected by it? I understand that we could be affected by it in the sense that someone got some money out, but I doubt that dude is cashing out 600 million dollars to fiat tomorrow, which means that it was crypto belonging to someone turned into crypto belonging to another one.

As long as they are not sold, the price will not be impacted and that is fine, for example all the USDT there was blacklisted and can't be sold, if he could spend it, then maybe? But how can you spend that much? All in all I have to say that we are in a situation where it doesn't drop the price of bitcoin, and as you can see from how the market responded, we are doing overall very well and I am happy about it.

AliMan

Activity: 1988
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:28:52 PM

Yes, moon boys are back in action.  Tongue

Now what surprised me is that Monday and Tuesday prices did dip but only for a little while and not so badly in fact made a new high,,, which was different from 2 previous weeks where those days wiped out the weekend gains (Temporarily only of course).

Not actually tired but it weakened the resistance of bears as demand arises, because there's a possibility of panic buying that happened lately.
Recently, Bitcoin price pumped $46740 at it's highest and stabilized within $45986 which potentially breaks another resistance towards $47k.
We just need to calm ourselves while we're at the midst of uncertainty, bullish news sometimes created confusions; everybody should be aware of that.

sunsilk

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:53:04 PM

Well, those dips aren't really that felt that much because of the quick bounce that has happened.

And in this moment, I'm just going with what's happening and enjoying a few gains on this moment. Just to be sure that I might missed and no regret if ever it's going to push more prices up which I also like to happen.

Just always anticipate that the market won't be staying long time whether it's bears or bulls.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:11:16 AM

Well as far as those who are still shorting bitcoin, then definitely they are getting rekt already and perhaps they got tired.

I'm not sure about the bears, it depends, there are perma bears and there are investors who love to see the price going down so that they can still buy at cheap price and fatten their wallets.

And just like in the last 24 hours, the price goes to $46,700, meet some resistance, went down to $45,xxx and now we are up to $46,200 again. No sideways pattern but a little bit of dip and then quick recovery.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:49:37 AM

In this screenshot tweet, according to this person means Deltaone that COINBASE SAYS ENABLE CRYPTO BUYS WITH LINKED DEBIT CARDS TO APPLE PAY AND GOOGLE PAY, AND INSTANT CASHOUTS UP TO $100,000 PER TRANSACTION. After seeing this tweet lots of people comment on this tweet that it is going to be another bullish news because apple pay, google pay is now supported to buy bitcoin. Not only him lots of biggest twitter influencers also tweet the same thing. So i thought you guys should known about this topic.

What do you think about this and your speculation about bullish matter.

And i hyperlinked the tweet link with picture. If you guys clicj on picture it will redirect to that tweet. If you guys want then you can check it out.
Good news is now coming another good news is that the AMC Entertainment Holdings, which runs the largest movie theatre chain in the United States, is set to start accepting bitcoin payments for tickets and concessions by the end of this year. I think this is a good year for crypto and I am expecting btc to hit 100k$ before year end so keep buying and gain.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: