Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][BSC] WUNZOGAMES - Plat To Earn - 💎A new DAO/NFTs concept.  (Read 964 times)
Guzter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 11:53:28 PM

Looking for some update like what's about the presale, it's ongoing? if yes, What is the result?
When there will be IEO, which exchange you guys are planning? Also, what are the softcap and hard cap of the ICO?
The project themes are very interesting, but Bitcointalk forum users not showing interest in this threadad, But I strongly believe this project has a great future.

We are currently in the seed sale phase, which will end on September 20. I can't reveal any details about the IEO at this time, but the only thing I can tell you is that we are planning to run our IEO on one of the top tier exchanges. Also, depending on the funds raised from the seed sale and presale, we are considering running IDO and IEO at the same time. The soft cap for the ICO is 2520 BNB, while the hard cap is 9000 BNB.
It's understandable for bitcointalk users to be uninterested, given that the majority of recent dapps have been either scams or failures.
I greatly appreciate your help. Much Love.

If your soft cap is not achieved, how are you going to proceed your beta release here? Will it not affect the release plan of your app. P2E gaming platforms are hot right now, so are you willing to shell out your funds from your pockets in case the situation needs?
If we do not meet our soft cap, we will still release the beta version and continue to work on platform development. It's just that it'll be much more difficult for us.
By the way, the soft cap I mentioned earlier is about all rounds (Seed sale, Pre-sale, Public sale).
if soft cap will not reached in this time then possibly ieo will be delay?
right now seed sale is ongoing but i have not seen such promotion in the community as well as in bitcointalk.
soft cap is not small so it's needs big promotion.

To make sure that they can move forward without relying from these sales, I think, the team should tap private investors that can help them with financial aspect. So they know, no matter how much they will collect from these sales, this gaming platform will push thru no matter what. It is quite hard to rely from crowdsourcing because of this pandemic crisis. People tend to save as much money as they can, and invest in established projects.
We are working on our connections, so we might land one.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:56:07 PM

Looking for some update like what's about the presale, it's ongoing? if yes, What is the result?
When there will be IEO, which exchange you guys are planning? Also, what are the softcap and hard cap of the ICO?
The project themes are very interesting, but Bitcointalk forum users not showing interest in this threadad, But I strongly believe this project has a great future.

We are currently in the seed sale phase, which will end on September 20. I can't reveal any details about the IEO at this time, but the only thing I can tell you is that we are planning to run our IEO on one of the top tier exchanges. Also, depending on the funds raised from the seed sale and presale, we are considering running IDO and IEO at the same time. The soft cap for the ICO is 2520 BNB, while the hard cap is 9000 BNB.
It's understandable for bitcointalk users to be uninterested, given that the majority of recent dapps have been either scams or failures.
I greatly appreciate your help. Much Love.
Good to know that you are active in this forum and giving reply people's questions. I read all of your posts in this thread. Looks like you guys are very optimistic about this project. So the soft cap is 2520 BNB, It would be nice if you guys can able to manage some private investors. I have seen most of the ICO projects try to find out private investors for their projects. When people see some private investors, they also show some interest in the project.

Try to keep posting updates here(in this forum)regularly. Hope you guys also get some investor from this forum. Also, don't forget to do more marketing. A signature campaign with BITCOIN payment is a good way to do marketing in this forum. Hope you guys will consider it. Best of luck for WUNZO
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:49:59 PM

wunzo seed sale phase end? according to deadline was 20th september. this month going end there no updates about development?
i didn't see how much progress in development, looking to update about pre sale phase,test net and ieo.
Guzter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:00:33 PM

wunzo seed sale phase end? according to deadline was 20th september. this month going end there no updates about development?
i didn't see how much progress in development, looking to update about pre sale phase,test net and ieo.

We canceled the seed sale phase because everyone was asking for equity, which we cannot provide because the platform will be governed by the DAO. At the moment, we are working on finishing the beta version of the platform in order to launch the pre-sale; we expect to deploy it on the BSC testnet in 2-3 weeks from now.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:58:02 PM

We canceled the seed sale phase because everyone was asking for equity, which we cannot provide because the platform will be governed by the DAO. At the moment, we are working on finishing the beta version of the platform in order to launch the pre-sale; we expect to deploy it on the BSC testnet in 2-3 weeks from now.
Take your time, also don't forget to provide us some updates here or the telegram group. I am also active in telegram but there is no update. Whatever you are doing, If there is any news try to post it on here or social media. So seed phase sale is canceled! What is your next plan now? How do you guys want to collect capital for this project?
Guzter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:17:45 AM

Take your time, also don't forget to provide us some updates here or the telegram group. I am also active in telegram but there is no update. Whatever you are doing, If there is any news try to post it on here or social media. So seed phase sale is canceled! What is your next plan now? How do you guys want to collect capital for this project?
As of right now, everything is on pause until we finish the beta version; once it is complete, we will attack the market with enthusiasm.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 09:03:29 PM

As of right now, everything is on pause until we finish the beta version; once it is complete, we will attack the market with enthusiasm.
It sounds so confident, good to lift your spirits. I hope, you won't lose it even if you have a small community. Is there an estimate time to see the Beta Version? Wouldn't a long journey to wait right?
I already see the roadmap, the main target is that Beta, but I couldn't find the date or month so I can have a view into that.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Guzter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 12:06:11 AM

It sounds so confident, good to lift your spirits. I hope, you won't lose it even if you have a small community. Is there an estimate time to see the Beta Version? Wouldn't a long journey to wait right?
I already see the roadmap, the main target is that Beta, but I couldn't find the date or month so I can have a view into that.
Me and my partner are working on this project since May, we dedicated a lot of time and effort to create this brightest experience in the online gambling sector, so there is no way we lose spirit, especially that we are about to finish the beta version which is one of the biggest milestones on this journey.
We didn't set a timeframe for the beta version's release, but we expect it to be available in 2-3 weeks. In terms of development, the platform is a combination between smart contracts and user interface, we're nearing completion of the smart contracts and we expect to proceed with the UI development once we complete it (estimated: next week).
Tigerheart3026

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:59:46 PM

wunzo beta version not launched yet?
i think team's working a bit slowly, also they silent because there has been no update for long time on the wunzo's social network.
should be active in twitter and others site.

Tigerheart3026

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:59:58 PM

why are wunzo team silent, and is project development are paused?
telegram group was active btw last few days i see this group muted, can not asking here.
also this ann thread creator @guzter did not response for long time.

Guzter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:46:43 AM

why are wunzo team silent, and is project development are paused?
telegram group was active btw last few days i see this group muted, can not asking here.
also this ann thread creator @guzter did not response for long time.

We did not halt development; in fact, it's quite the opposite!
We had an extremely busy month, as we have finished constructing the smart contracts for the beta version and began revising a new version of a Whitepaper, as well as redesigning the Wunzo website (UI, legal documents, etc..).

In terms of what we intend to do, we will publish the current version of the whitepaper, as well as the new website design, within the next week!
After that, we will revert back to the prototype UX development, which could take 1 to 2 weeks.

Once the UX is finalized, we will release the beta version on the BSC testnet and begin our first sales phase (pre-sale).
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: