Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENC] Evol Network | Affiliate Marketing Plateform | Pre Sale Start  (Read 281 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:30:08 PM

So you're saying that there is no added benefits of purchasing the EVOL and thus getting themselves into the tiered plan, other than the very basic principle of crypto trading itself where they buy at a low price and reap a benefit in the future when the price per token rises?

Allow me to quote your litepaper
(snipped)

There are added benefits of higher ranks in the tiered plan, but they do not carry over to affiliate marketing and therefore creating an equal playing field for all parties involved. Members with a higher tier get better ROI. If you re-read the source you have provided, it establishes the benefits received in a very concise manner. There are other resources on our website that better explain the benefits of the tiered plan.

Maybe I am careless in looking for the info, but where's this details of tiered plan on your website, again? Maybe you can give a link?

And, forgive me for skipping this part, I almost forgot to talk about this, by "experienced affiliates and marketers", you're referring to those... youtube vloggers and instagram influencers? Or were you referring to the term I used, the professional marketers as in the google ads (who helps discoverability on google search) or maybe like Iris?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evol Network (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 09:39:19 AM

So you're saying that there is no added benefits of purchasing the EVOL and thus getting themselves into the tiered plan, other than the very basic principle of crypto trading itself where they buy at a low price and reap a benefit in the future when the price per token rises?

Allow me to quote your litepaper
(snipped)

There are added benefits of higher ranks in the tiered plan, but they do not carry over to affiliate marketing and therefore creating an equal playing field for all parties involved. Members with a higher tier get better ROI. If you re-read the source you have provided, it establishes the benefits received in a very concise manner. There are other resources on our website that better explain the benefits of the tiered plan.

Maybe I am careless in looking for the info, but where's this details of tiered plan on your website, again? Maybe you can give a link?

And, forgive me for skipping this part, I almost forgot to talk about this, by "experienced affiliates and marketers", you're referring to those... youtube vloggers and instagram influencers? Or were you referring to the term I used, the professional marketers as in the google ads (who helps discoverability on google search) or maybe like Iris?

The details for the plan can be found at the bottom of the page when purchasing EVOL at https://evolnetwork.com/buy_evol_coin/
Anybody can become an affiliate, regardless of whether they are YouTube vloggers, Instagram influencers, or professional marketers. If they wish to participate in the network, they can. Evol Network does not restrict who can join and therefore any of them can participate.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 11:52:52 AM

The details for the plan can be found at the bottom of the page when purchasing EVOL at https://evolnetwork.com/buy_evol_coin/
Anybody can become an affiliate, regardless of whether they are YouTube vloggers, Instagram influencers, or professional marketers. If they wish to participate in the network, they can. Evol Network does not restrict who can join and therefore any of them can participate.

I see that I need to sign up to access the page you gave me. It's rather bothersome for many people if they have to sign up just to learn more about this. Is there any other way to access this information without having to take part on your membership/signing up?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: