Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵[PUBLIC SALE]🔵[WORLDS FIRST DFO]🔵[TOKENIZED GAMING WORLD]  (Read 63 times)
SwapXI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 04:13:03 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2021, 04:42:52 PM by SwapXI

The solution for a Tokenized Gaming Era.

Website     -     Whitepaper       -    Twitter    -    Telegram

What Is SwapXI

SwapXI Vision

SwapXI Ecosystem

Transforming the NFT

SwapXI Referral Program

SwapXI Tokenomics

SwapXI Roadmap

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:14:20 PM

Your token sale time is make people scare about their investment, it will like, they are throwing their money into your pocket. Don't you know about it? during that time, they can make a profit, which is even better. Minimum transaction is $100, believe me, it's not easy to invest with that much value without expecting anything.

SwapXI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:31:16 PM

Your token sale time is make people scare about their investment, it will like, they are throwing their money into your pocket. Don't you know about it? during that time, they can make a profit, which is even better. Minimum transaction is $100, believe me, it's not easy to invest with that much value without expecting anything.

Thank you for the reply. SwapXI is a DFO project which defines the combination of a Defi and ICO in a new way. This timer only shows the time until the complete ecosystem is connected to the blockchain.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:33:16 PM

Token sale will run for 2 years? if I may give a suggestion, better change it to be shorter.
What are the advantages of DFO when compared to ICO, IDO and IEO?
WORLDS FIRST have several partnerships featured on your site, has it been confirmed by your partners?
SwapXI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:07:39 AM

Token sale will run for 2 years? if I may give a suggestion, better change it to be shorter.
WORLDS FIRST have several partnerships featured on your site, has it been confirmed by your partners?
The time is limited to the development time of all 5 companies in the SwapXI ecosystem. After completion of the development, these components will be linked to the final blockchain from SXI. SwapXI cannot be compared to an ICO.
SwapXI is creating a completely new type of financing.
In order to better understand our project, I recommend participating in the weekly webinars which take place in several languages.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 02:55:57 PM

The time is limited to the development time of all 5 companies in the SwapXI ecosystem. After completion of the development, these components will be linked to the final blockchain from SXI. SwapXI cannot be compared to an ICO.
In order to better understand our project, I recommend participating in the weekly webinars which take place in several languages.

Alright, I'll be looking forward to your Webinar, I hope I really remember it.
How about confirming your partnership? If you've already displayed their emblem, shouldn't they also announce their partnership with your project?
Your partnership emblem is not linked with any link.
SwapXI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:59:32 PM

Alright, I'll be looking forward to your Webinar, I hope I really remember it.
How about confirming your partnership? If you've already displayed their emblem, shouldn't they also announce their partnership with your project?
Your partnership emblem is not linked with any link.
Our partnerships will be announced soon and replaced with the placeholders.
As you can see the logos are written with "lorem ipsum" which is a international wording for placeholders.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:06:56 PM

Thank you for the reply. SwapXI is a DFO project which defines the combination of a Defi and ICO in a new way. This timer only shows the time until the complete ecosystem is connected to the blockchain.

That's a very long wait. Though the timer only shows the completion of your system, still it is not a very attractive timeline for potential investors. I don't think many people will like that waiting for them what will happen to their investments. In this market, a lot are after for quick return. Now, how can you guarantee that the project will survive in that time period? Many projects have short lifespan.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 11:00:47 PM

I see there was DFO phase 1 and it should end few weeks ago if according to the time of tweet, then where we can see the result about your first DFO? Is it really a real, up and down change in the swapxi token price?
https://twitter.com/XiSwap/status/1409103401124782081

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒