Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Bullish At The Moment  (Read 558 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:22:01 PM

Some events happen from the last couple of days really help bitcoin to retain at the current level and many people are now going back to bitcoins that's why we see the dominance is increasing. Also this month? although we don't see any big surprises but as long as the price at almost $47k then provably we are going at the best figure of it on next month. And since we are at almost $47k then provably the near prediction to come for last quarter of this year is $50k and maybe even more.
Bitcoin price has touched 47k today and this is a good sign as it is nearing 50k which I think will happen this month, and they are not only back to bitcoin but also there are a lot of newcomers who are interested and believe bitcoin is the best investment for long term.

and I'm still very optimistic that the bitcoin price will reach 100k by the end of this year and the decline will occur again in september the bitcoin price will likely return to 45k because there will be a sale after the bitcoin price reaches 50k more, and october and so on will rise again to reach ATH new.

I'm also really looking forward to Bitcoin getting back to $50k again soon, because I believe if Bitcoin manages to hit $50k, this will trigger
the occurrence of FOMO. And will make the price of Bitcoin continue to rise, it is possible that the target of $100k will be achieved by the end of
this year. The conclusion is that the longer we hold Bitcoin, the greater our chance of making profit from Bitcoin. So there is no need to doubt
the future of Bitcoin, my advice is to collect as much Bitcoin as possible, because when Bitcoin managed to reach the price of $100k. The profit
we generate will be very large.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:03:35 PM

Well, as you can see, it was pretty obvious that we are in the bullish status even at $30k still consider as bullish level. maybe we have to think it now that we are not dropping anymore below $10k as we have before. It was time to forget those prices as if the current momentum keeps ongoing, there is only a slim chance to have in the bear market again. Or, we have to consider $30k, and below is the new bear price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:18:06 PM

I'm also really looking forward to Bitcoin getting back to $50k again soon, because I believe if Bitcoin manages to hit $50k, this will trigger
the occurrence of FOMO. And will make the price of Bitcoin continue to rise, it is possible that the target of $100k will be achieved by the end of
this year. The conclusion is that the longer we hold Bitcoin, the greater our chance of making profit from Bitcoin. So there is no need to doubt
the future of Bitcoin, my advice is to collect as much Bitcoin as possible, because when Bitcoin managed to reach the price of $100k. The profit
Many traders will think Bitcoin won't be able to break $50k so if their short positions get squeezed, Bitcoin will soar to $64k. I think $64k will be more difficult to be broken. Above $64k is the green sky for Bitcoin. No resistance above $64k.

Taproot will be activated in November https://taproot.watch/about
The Q4 is very good, with dark green for Bitcoin. https://cryptorank.io/price/bitcoin

Well, as you can see, it was pretty obvious that we are in the bullish status even at $30k still consider as bullish level. maybe we have to think it now that we are not dropping anymore below $10k as we have before. It was time to forget those prices as if the current momentum keeps ongoing, there is only a slim chance to have in the bear market again. Or, we have to consider $30k, and below is the new bear price.
I look the yearly candles and I only see the Bull is going along with Bitcoin. Where is the Bear in many years on the chart? Big green candles dominate tiny red candles.

https://stats.buybitcoinworldwide.com/yearly-candles/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:55:12 PM

We have broken the $48k barrier now, so after a minor dip and on a correction, it seems the price is going up indicating that we are a in a bull run again. dropping to even $30k is not possible, as we have build a quite momentum already.

The bear price or at least the lowest low is $28k, and since we have bottom, I don't see the price going on that level again as we are on $50k target at the end of the month.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 05:59:03 AM

We have broken the $48k barrier now, so after a minor dip and on a correction, it seems the price is going up indicating that we are a in a bull run again. dropping to even $30k is not possible, as we have build a quite momentum already.

The bear price or at least the lowest low is $28k, and since we have bottom, I don't see the price going on that level again as we are on $50k target at the end of the month.
In fact, after we have broken $48k, now the price of bitcoin has come back close to $49k. some speculation that I see, when the price of bitcoin can penetrate the price of $ 49k, then the price of bitcoin will be very easy to break through the price of $ 50k and go higher. however, I think after the price correction occurred, now is the price recovery. I'm still very confident that $50k is achievable by the end of this month. This will most likely encourage the achievement of new ATH at the end of the year. let's hope the bull market comes back at the end of this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:19:30 AM

As bitcoin price rise to  $42,954, which shows a bullish momentum as the market has hard a long time of correctional stage before breaking the $42k bench mark, just like I analysed last week am predicting a $45k bitcoin before the end of this week.

What are your takes on this?

If I analyze bitcoin, the current development is quite good and promising, although last month it decreased slightly, but now bitcoin has returned to normal and could make a surprise at the end of the year.

For this month bitcoin will not give a big surprise, if you look at the current market conditions, even many investors have started playing the 2018 scenario, this will affect bitcoin according to my analysis, but by the end of the year I believe bitcoin will reach $45k.

Some events happen from the last couple of days really help bitcoin to retain at the current level and many people are now going back to bitcoins that's why we see the dominance is increasing. Also this month? although we don't see any big surprises but as long as the price at almost $47k then provably we are going at the best figure of it on next month. And since we are at almost $47k then provably the near prediction to come for last quarter of this year is $50k and maybe even more.

Bitcoin is trying to break the 50K resistance level and once this resistance is broken, bitcoin may reach 54K level. The bitcoin dominance will increase, the the altcoins will crash once this happens. Probably we are very near the time when we will see another All time high and all those bears who thought that bitcoin bull run is over, will be proved wrong.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 12:30:37 PM

In fact, after we have broken $48k, now the price of bitcoin has come back close to $49k. some speculation that I see, when the price of bitcoin can penetrate the price of $ 49k, then the price of bitcoin will be very easy to break through the price of $ 50k and go higher. however, I think after the price correction occurred, now is the price recovery. I'm still very confident that $50k is achievable by the end of this month. This will most likely encourage the achievement of new ATH at the end of the year. let's hope the bull market comes back at the end of this year.

It could be, but I would say keep at few more days before reaching $50k. Yes we are in a bullish sentiments, however, this is not a super fast rally like last year. We will go up a bit, and then immediately followed by another correction.

I'm too confident that $50k is achievable, this month, we have a full week to accomplished that, so there is that big possibility, specially if we are going to hear some good news along the way next week. So let's wait for the following week, but let's not get too excited though.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 03:47:15 PM

Immediately forgetting bad momentum is something we must do, I believe bitcoin can reach $50k in a week so immediately buying at the current price must be done immediately, bullruns are happening and maybe this year there will be new ATH again.
September is just around the corner and I'm very optimistic that $50k will be there...

Bitcoin has gone through a rough patch, the FUD news has died down and now the demand for crypto is higher. we will definitely see new ATH before this year-end, I can't wait to see new bitcoin ATH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 04:57:53 PM

It could be, but I would say keep at few more days before reaching $50k. Yes we are in a bullish sentiments, however, this is not a super fast rally like last year. We will go up a bit, and then immediately followed by another correction.

I'm too confident that $50k is achievable, this month, we have a full week to accomplished that, so there is that big possibility, specially if we are going to hear some good news along the way next week. So let's wait for the following week, but let's not get too excited though.
Bitcoin tries to break $50,000. Will it succeed? What will be next of Bitcoin breaks $50,000? Will it rise toward $64,000 and test the all time high resistance?

The cap at $64,000 will not be easily broken but Bitcoin is the biggest beast I know. It beats all resistance, all bear attempts.

I think if Bitcoin fails and need more time to accumulate, it is not bad. We need an organic rise, and a more solid all time high. PlanB opened a poll for Bitcoin price. $100k, $288k, $350k, $500k. What do you think as the new all time high for B?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:24:45 PM

Many traders will think Bitcoin won't be able to break $50k so if their short positions get squeezed, Bitcoin will soar to $64k. I think $64k will be more difficult to be broken. Above $64k is the green sky for Bitcoin. No resistance above $64k.

If you see that Bitcoin is currently at $49k, it looks like Bitcoin will soon break through the $50k price. I am very optimistic that Bitcoin can break
through the $50k price in the near future, but to bounce to the $64 price is indeed more difficult. But that doesn't mean it can't be achieved, if this
positive trend can continue and good news emerges about Bitcoin. Breaking the price of $64 can happen, we just need to be patient waiting for it
to happen. I agree if Bitcoin manages to rise above $64k, it is a green sky for Bitcoin and Bitcoin's rise will be difficult to stop, it is very likely that
it could continue to rise to the price of $100k.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:55:18 PM

If you see that Bitcoin is currently at $49k, it looks like Bitcoin will soon break through the $50k price. I am very optimistic that Bitcoin can break
through the $50k price in the near future, but to bounce to the $64 price is indeed more difficult. But that doesn't mean it can't be achieved, if this
positive trend can continue and good news emerges about Bitcoin. Breaking the price of $64 can happen, we just need to be patient waiting for it
to happen. I agree if Bitcoin manages to rise above $64k, it is a green sky for Bitcoin and Bitcoin's rise will be difficult to stop, it is very likely that
it could continue to rise to the price of $100k.
I'd like to imagine that we are getting started to create the momentum going for another ATH in the 2nd time around this year. Because as we can see, never have the chance to roll back below $20k which we are expecting to see after the Bullrun but instead, we are seeing it coming back high again and we are close enough to reach $50k. This could be enough to say that we are still in the bullish season and this probably it continue till the end of this year or even next year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 05:52:34 AM

As bitcoin price rise to  $42,954, which shows a bullish momentum as the market has hard a long time of correctional stage before breaking the $42k bench mark, just like I analysed last week am predicting a $45k bitcoin before the end of this week.

What are your takes on this?

Everyone predicts this, with different styles and predictions, but almost all of those predictions are about bitcoin price rising and very few people predict bitcoin price will go down for now.

actually almost all predictions are correct about the price of bitcoin, which becomes a big question, why do many people predict bitcoin, even though only a few people have bitcoins to invest, this reminds me of a discussion with friends, that other coins will be very much determined by the rising price of bitcoin , today proved such a discussion by itself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 05:59:02 PM

Bitcoin tries to break $50,000. Will it succeed? What will be next of Bitcoin breaks $50,000? Will it rise toward $64,000 and test the all time high resistance?

The cap at $64,000 will not be easily broken but Bitcoin is the biggest beast I know. It beats all resistance, all bear attempts.

I think if Bitcoin fails and need more time to accumulate, it is not bad. We need an organic rise, and a more solid all time high. PlanB opened a poll for Bitcoin price. $100k, $288k, $350k, $500k. What do you think as the new all time high for B?
I do believe that breaking ATH was never a big problem for bitcoin, going up is a difficult thing all of its own but not specially about ATH, so let's say we are going from 50k to 55k right? In that case it is going to be tough, it could look easy but it is not easy in the bigger picture, it took some time and it took some money to do that, same goes for 60k to 65k as well, nothing special in the middle there with 64k, it is the same exact difficulty to go up and it will be always like that.

Each increase in bitcoin price requires people to spend money to buy bitcoins, and ATH is nothing different than that, we need people to keep on buying to break over that. I do not think that the next stop after 50k is 64k directly, I believe we need to think of it in 5k increments, after 50k it is going to be 55k to beat, and then 60k to beat, that is the steps in my mind.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:18:41 AM

There is no way even among my worst nightmares that I can imagine bitcoin dropping below $10k ever again. A few months ago when the price got dropped to half, I was still confident that overall the price won't go below $20k and it never went below that mark. I have a similar feeling that we might end up seeing bitcoin cross or at least touch the 100k mark within this year.

But hey don't take my advice too seriously because we all know, even the whales cannot accurately predict the movement and I am not even a fish in that regard.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:36:44 PM

Immediately forgetting bad momentum is something we must do, I believe bitcoin can reach $50k in a week so immediately buying at the current price must be done immediately, bullruns are happening and maybe this year there will be new ATH again.
September is just around the corner and I'm very optimistic that $50k will be there...

Bitcoin has gone through a rough patch, the FUD news has died down and now the demand for crypto is higher. we will definitely see new ATH before this year-end, I can't wait to see new bitcoin ATH.
You see how quickly things can change. You expected that we might have to wait until September before we see the price crossing 50k dollars and we already crossed that mark.

I just hope there is no bear run again anytime soon because it feels really bad to see all the progress made by bitcoins undone within a few weeks. I don't mind slow bull run but it must be steady and hopefully doesn't fall off.

The market cap is so big and still, the price moves so quickly, quite astonishing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:14:37 PM

I just hope there is no bear run again anytime soon because it feels really bad to see all the progress made by bitcoins undone within a few weeks. I don't mind slow bull run but it must be steady and hopefully doesn't fall off.
The price of bitcoin will never be stable and we will always see it fluctuate all the time. You can expect the price of bitcoin to not fall any time soon, but supply and demand in the market will determine how long the price increase can last. Price volatility is something for sure, we can only hope the massive selling doesn't happen for that long. I believe that price volatility has nothing to do with how difficult it is for the price to break a certain number and should not be used as an indicator that the price is not going down again.

The market cap is so big and still, the price moves so quickly, quite astonishing.
If you take a look at the market cap when it hit $64K a few months ago, I'm sure you'll be much more impressed than it is now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:29:13 PM

I hope we will not see the $10k valuation ever again even during the major correction. Thinking now there will be many that wished they could invest a ton when the price was well below $10k and the funny aspect is even if the price comes down to those valuations you will be afraid to take chances  Grin. This market is all about anyone willing to take chances and the fortune favors the brave Grin.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 08:33:08 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable and we will always see it fluctuate all the time. You can expect the price of bitcoin to not fall any time soon, but supply and demand in the market will determine how long the price increase can last. Price volatility is something for sure, we can only hope the massive selling doesn't happen for that long. I believe that price volatility has nothing to do with how difficult it is for the price to break a certain number and should not be used as an indicator that the price is not going down again.
There are "periods" when bitcoin price is as stable as it gets, that is of course meaning that daily changes doesn't go beyond 5%, up or down. That means that bitcoin is doing fine, and there is no hectic movements like we are living these days. I have seen bitcoin move 20%+ even daily, and mainly weekly so many times that having 5% within the price of each other for a whole month is a rare thing and I understand people do forget about those days but that does happen.

Like when we went from 64k to 30k, the price stayed between 30k to 35k for nearly 2 months, and that was a great period as well because it allowed us to buy more and now we are profiting thanks to that, it was the last time I could afford buying bitcoin as well, last time I bought it was 33k or 36k and never had money since then as well, I bought in so many different prices that I can't even say my average of the top of my head. Basically bitcoin is way too volatile, but it is also stable sometimes.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 10:16:33 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2023, 12:54:42 AM by STT

I think it is due a pullback but until it breaks a weekly trend then its best not to fight the continuation however be aware of the break possibility.    Like right now we are on top of old resistance and staying above that would signal continued appreciation is likely.

I just drew in some support here going on the majority of the highest prices of 2021 and where each week closed.   If we continue above this point we are going to remain in this higher range, the upper edges of prices known so far.   We might even make new highs, be optimistic but if we lose this kind of support then I would hope to become more cautious at that point in my trades and outlook.   I expect us to secure and stabilize at some price but impossible to say while we are rising so strongly still its just idle speculation.   The very simplest estimate in the large 2021 view would be a drop back to 40k, the target upwards would be to challenge the highs and I side with that upwards view using this current pivot I placed in the graph above.  The yellow line is 2 day moving average.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:39:36 PM

I hope we will not see the $10k valuation ever again even during the major correction. Thinking now there will be many that wished they could invest a ton when the price was well below $10k and the funny aspect is even if the price comes down to those valuations you will be afraid to take chances  Grin. This market is all about anyone willing to take chances and the fortune favors the brave Grin.
Though I was not hoping that, I was to believe that it never happens again as the market demand is growing which upholds the price to move down. Maybe $20k is likely possible but as seeing the market chart this year, it looks different from the previous trend after Bullrun. That of course, market corrections can't be stopped but it is never the same as what we experience last 2018-2019. Maybe, that was the last time we saw the market is in the long bear season.

Analyzing the situation now, it was still bullish since early this year and probably we end up in the same situation.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀