Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GPBS] - British Pound Coin 66.5 mil coins total -100% Community to mine  (Read 999 times)
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 04:42:28 AM

Hi, I'm trying to build from source in Ubuntu 20.04, and I'm getting this error:

curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
make: *** [funcs.mk:241: /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/BritishPoundCoin/depends/sources/download-stamps/.stamp_fetched-expat-expat-2.1.0.tar.gz.hash] Error 22

Thanks in advance.

ED: I'm using depends, obviously.

Can somebody help, please?

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
php717
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 10:49:17 PM

_https://letshash.it/#/switch
don't have any manual of how to mine it ..
dont even have your coin mentioned on this website
(maybe it is but sorry...  i couldn't  find it)

explorer.britishpoundcoin.co.uk
don't work

>>Premine: 1 million to set up the network
could actually spend money on the website..
as website looks childish

according to all above sound like big boloks

matusik484

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 01:17:56 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2022, 01:26:41 PM by matusik484

(maybe it is but sorry...  i couldn't  find it)

don't work

We removed GPBS because of an inactivity from developer and also explorer was stuck and its down already. So not worth keeping on.
 - LetsHash.it Team

Exbitron (http://exbitron.com)
robinhoodbrit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 11:08:55 PM

don't work

We removed GPBS because of an inactivity from developer and also explorer was stuck and its down already. So not worth keeping on.
 - LetsHash.it Team

Dear community, this is your coin, feel free to promote, add to your exchange, etc, everybody is free to promote, buy coins then promote the coin, then the rewards hopefully will come, as founder and supporter I have no big deal owned by me, is our coin all of believing in this coin, will try anonymous to make know about this coin to several people but it is anonymous and will be like that, community coin for real, the main server is paid and will do periodic maintenance, I hope there is still people for good in this world to put the trust and do voluntary work to grow this coin, see you around, project is not dead, periodically will get in here and check your messages, maybe more then half of the coin has been already minedby the community: 35 787 211 from  66 650 000... share and promote this coin, make it count!
robinhoodbrit (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 11:21:01 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2022, 11:31:33 PM by robinhoodbrit

don't work

according to all the above sound like big books

was premined 1 million, given all of them for few hundreds $$$, then i paid the exbitron exchange, big hart from the owner because still keeping this coin just as a web wallet for the moment because nobody looks interested to trade it, I paid the server till July, and this is it, I let everything to the community, I tried at some poind to gather funds from everybody to list on new exchanges but nobody was interested, I personally can't do much about that... nobody is the owner of this coin, you mined or bought coins? promote it for yourself, no bollocks, no scams, etc, Let's see how the community itself can grow this coin, nobody can blame me or anybody, the coin is shit, is your fault, I have no interests or profit from here! eventually maybe some expenses for the server and my time for maintenance! Explorer and everything now is working! Do you want to add to and exchange? Please do it! I think now you can buy some k of the coin at couple of dollars, buy, promote, then make profit, this is an opportunity for everybody!
system78

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:38:31 PM

I really do not want to see this project go away! It is being traded and mined, still small but has activity. I can try to help where i can, send me a PM. But let's see if we can get it to grow. Thos project is not dead, it just needs a little kick. IMHO
robinhoodbrit (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 04:16:46 AM

I really do not want to see this project go away! It is being traded and mined, still small but has activity. I can try to help where i can, send me a PM. But let's see if we can get it to grow. Thos project is not dead, it just needs a little kick. IMHO

For sure will grow, as it is very very spare time project, I do not have to much time for it, I was hoping people who mined already to promote a bit, is their advantage to get some profit, will what we can do, for sure is not a dead project, never will be!
vigeko

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:44:47 PM

For sure will grow, as it is very very spare time project, I do not have to much time for it, I was hoping people who mined already to promote a bit, is their advantage to get some profit, will what we can do, for sure is not a dead project, never will be!

Only 1 pool for GPBS:
https://zergpool.com/site/mining?algo=phi
https://zergpool.com/site/block?coin=GPBS

Exchange: 0

Project sleep for better time?!
elmo40

Activity: 659
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 02:02:14 PM

... RIP QE 2... and this coin.
system78

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 04:16:35 PM

Yeah. Looks like it years later. I held on to millions hoping it would come back, but now the wallet will not connect, no peers.

Shame.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: