Print  
Author Topic: Bots  (Read 400 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 04:39:00 AM

Trading bots can only be useful if you have a pre- knowledge about trading so you can always confirm each trade. Because trading bots doesn't guarantee profit. This bots is a reflection of someone's strategy and since no strategy is 100% safe, it's more dangerous depending on bots alone to take up trades for you because it could be very disastrous when it goes against the trend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 07:53:52 AM

Has anyone used bots? Are they worth the time and effort?

They worth your time and effort if you managed to use it wisely, I personally don't have any ideas how it works but there are services that offers trading bots you can try Gekko and Zenbot but there's a lot of services out there too such as 3commas and cryptohopper.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 02:58:45 PM

Yes i am, but now i am not use the bots because the bots not make any profit but make me loose my money. Cry

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:52:48 PM

Trading bots can only be useful if you have a pre- knowledge about trading so you can always confirm each trade. Because trading bots doesn't guarantee profit. This bots is a reflection of someone's strategy and since no strategy is 100% safe, it's more dangerous depending on bots alone to take up trades for you because it could be very disastrous when it goes against the trend
Due to its 100% insecure nature, reputable bot creators are sure to regularly update their strategies, and when we ask for brains from someone, their value will never be cheap, most of the good bots will come from paid sources. Obviously a bad situation and reacting in an opposite way to the trend is less likely to happen in this case but with the connection to such frequent updates, it's hard to avoid suspicions about our assets being revealed and stolen, knowledge cells also become lazy under the efforts of others, not useful for future work with trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 11:11:55 PM

Yes i am, but now i am not use the bots because the bots not make any profit but make me loose my money. Cry
What bot do you use?

It's not going to give you the guarantee upon usage. You still have to apply what you know in trading and I think if you're used in using bots, you can actually gain a lot from it.

But if you're just someone who just heard another person that's earning in trading through bots, you better learn on your own and get those hands on manual trading.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: