Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About the popularity of Bitcoin  (Read 800 times)
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:03:02 AM

Suddenly chatting with a friend today. How do blind people use mobile payment? We don’t know the daily life of blind people. Blind people pay with paper money, but will digital currencies replace paper money in the future? (However, there is no certain mark on the U.S. bills, and the blind cannot touch the face value of the legal currency)

There are also some elderly and children who do not have mobile phones. Children can take care of them and learn cryptocurrency with their families. However, many elderly people have no children and lack the ability to accept new things. With the popularity of Bitcoin, will they continue to use paper money in the future?

In fact, for blind people, no one pays too much attention to their lives. Because there are no blind friends around, they don't think so much. If some technology is developed, it is very expensive consumption.
   With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, what do you think will happen to blind and childless elderly people?

You have asked a really interesting question. I haven’t thought about it before. I don’t think that it is a big problem considering today’s technologies. I think that there will be web-sites that can provide blind people with voice guidance. This way they will be also involved in this system. What comes to paper money, we will definitely get rid of them one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 06:31:25 AM

Maybe that is one reason why modern and traditional payment can't replace each other. Because people itself is different, not only depends on age but not all people maybe can access mobile phone or anything like that so they still can do payment with fiat. I think it is no matter it is digital or traditional payment, but currency still currency. People use it as payment and they can buy something with it no matter who are them.

Correct, if a technology like Bitcoin becomes the new standard and people would have reason to participate in it but can't, that's also kind of exclusive, which Bitcoin is not supposed to be. I don't know though how critical the situation is when it comes to mobile phone distribution. I guess most people have access to mobile phones? I have no idea about those statistics but that might be one of the smaller problems to solve.
Modern and traditional payment can help each other as we have already seen that many online payment systems from the third party help people send their money via their bank to the third party account.
From that, those third parties can send the money to the services people want and it is already changing the payment system.
To see bitcoin become the new standard will need more time as bitcoin is a new thing and it requires approval from the government to use bitcoin as an alternative payment system.
Maybe people who can adapt to the new system will use it because they think that the new system will be more user-friendly than traditional payment, making them feel too long to see the process will finish the transaction.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:29:22 AM

Basically, it depends on each person if it's for like the elderly.. yes they can rely on their children to jump into Bitcoin, but if they don't have children... well it's also impossible to force themselves, and if there are relatives who care about him/her, maybe he/she will be helped.
About this, even though Bitcoin's popularity is increasing... I think Fiat still plays the most important role, especially for the elderly and blind, Bitcoin and Fiat will continue to coexist and be equally important till the future.
ik5656

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:03:39 PM

Cryptographic money is a type of cash that is completely advanced and can be traded for things on certain destinations. Not every person is tolerating cryptographic forms of money due to how unpredictable they can be. The worth of cryptographic money is dictated by the market, in contrast to customary cash. Bitcoin is a well known cryptographic money and has gone up almost 300% in esteem in 2020.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 05:18:37 AM

Basically, it depends on each person if it's for like the elderly.. yes they can rely on their children to jump into Bitcoin, but if they don't have children... well it's also impossible to force themselves, and if there are relatives who care about him/her, maybe he/she will be helped.
About this, even though Bitcoin's popularity is increasing... I think Fiat still plays the most important role, especially for the elderly and blind, Bitcoin and Fiat will continue to coexist and be equally important till the future.
I think fiat is still playing a major role for payment instruments, and until now there is no room for bitcoin. but on the other hand bitcoin is famous because of its increasing price and providing a lot of profit for many people. This is what makes bitcoin increasingly known throughout the world, and more and more people are adopting it every day

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:20:45 AM

Blind people can still use crypto, there are apps out there that can help blind people see although it only works with the good  will of the stranger, I forgot the name of the app but it can help blind people by letting an available stranger to be their eyes so there's no problem with bitcoin being used by blind people.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 09:41:09 AM

Blind people can still use crypto, there are apps out there that can help blind people see although it only works with the good  will of the stranger, I forgot the name of the app but it can help blind people by letting an available stranger to be their eyes so there's no problem with bitcoin being used by blind people.
So do the Blind person knows that the available Stanger has goodwill? Most Bitcoiners don't even trust their own close relations with their cryptocurrencies information let alone a Blind person and a stranger? I think this is just another shortfall of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but with time and more adoption, hopefully, there might be a way out for the Blind to get involved in Crypto investments.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 10:17:44 AM

there is still lot of work needed to make user bitcoin friendly payment system. trader who already in this cryptocurrency field know the importance of bitcoin but new people which living in small village, un-educated persons are totally unware of bitcoin. so first bitcoin should be made user friendly. we need special banks of bitcoin. also ATM machines can help to make it easy for every one to use it easily. we still far away to adopt bitcoin instead of fiat.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:01:53 AM

i dont have blind friend, and when you put statement about it, the simple is fiat always stay in this society. im not sure in the future we just scan our stuff to barcode when paying something. but, if it realize, people will take care the blind people (like obligation for leader), or just help them when they want to pay something by people around
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:09:21 AM

there is still lot of work needed to make user bitcoin friendly payment system. trader who already in this cryptocurrency field know the importance of bitcoin but new people which living in small village, un-educated persons are totally unware of bitcoin. so first bitcoin should be made user friendly. we need special banks of bitcoin. also ATM machines can help to make it easy for every one to use it easily. we still far away to adopt bitcoin instead of fiat.
But that doesn't mean that we can't leave them behind even if there's no technology to aide them yet. If there's a will, there's a way. And I am sure that people will eventually find a way for the disabled ones to use the technology without any worries. It's a radical opinion but I don't think that blind people not being able to use bitcoin or the technologies associated to it isn't reducing it's popularity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:20:49 AM

Blind people fold their cash in different ways to distinguish the bills. In case of paying with bitcoin, there will be accessibility features for them. They would be using voice over and voice command. I am sure someone will build something and make it popular among the blind people. Have you heard of braille terminal? Maybe they will come up with a hardware wallet with a braille terminal?
In fact, for blind people, no one pays too much attention to their lives.
What makes you say that?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:42:22 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of popularity around the world. We have seen that Bitcoin is used by many people all over the world. Those who have Bitcoin in their illegal minds are in fact a group of idiots.One day I will see that Bitcoin will be very popular with everyone all over the world. Considering the current situation, we can see the future of Bitcoin much brighter.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 04:02:52 PM

Suddenly chatting with a friend today. How do blind people use mobile payment? We don’t know the daily life of blind people. Blind people pay with paper money, but will digital currencies replace paper money in the future? (However, there is no certain mark on the U.S. bills, and the blind cannot touch the face value of the legal currency)

There are also some elderly and children who do not have mobile phones. Children can take care of them and learn cryptocurrency with their families. However, many elderly people have no children and lack the ability to accept new things. With the popularity of Bitcoin, will they continue to use paper money in the future?

In fact, for blind people, no one pays too much attention to their lives. Because there are no blind friends around, they don't think so much. If some technology is developed, it is very expensive consumption.
   With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, what do you think will happen to blind and childless elderly people?
Considering how much people are still unaware of bitcoin's existence, there's a higher chance that those with disabilities does not have any idea at all about it. With regards to caring and paying attention to blind people, there's a certain organization in each country that handles them for sure. I hope they are not really being left behind or forgotten because they are also humans who are incapable of experiencing the same life a normal person should have. Maybe in the future, as bitcoin gets introduced to the world, there's a chance they will know and learn how to use it regardless of their disabilities.
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 07:52:39 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin’s popularity and adoption are increasing at a fast rate. People are rushing to buy Bitcoin on platforms like immediate edge, A significant reason for Bitcoin’s popularity is the low fees for transactions. Compared to traditional payment methods like banks, Bitcoin attracts minimal costs. As such, many people are going for Bitcoin when sending money, especially across borders. Essentially, the low Bitcoin transaction fees make sense for most people, especially when buying items or paying for services online.
Most people love Bitcoin because it’s an innovation. Some people believe that cryptocurrencies will eventually displace fiat or government-issued and regulated currencies. As such, many people love and use Bitcoin as a way of adapting to technological innovation so i  believe the popularity is so high that many people really want to invest on it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:23:52 PM

~
It's not that about programming actually, more like it won't be a software-side that can help those people. It is more like what type of device can help them get access to such.
For the elder people, we have some elders in here, not sure what age do you call "elder", but you know what I mean. We got some veteran members here that are being called elder due to their old age, but they know a lot about Bitcoin. Age does not restrict anyone to learn about Bitcoin.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:18:58 PM

The popularity of Bitcoin is skyrocketing, day by day Bitcoin is spreading among the people in such a way that the blood particles are mixed in the human blood.Bitcoin has been recognized by many as the most acceptable digital currency of the next generation. My neighboring country Bitcoin has been recognized as the most significant digital currency in that country. People in that country can buy their daily necessities through bitcoin.

boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:06:33 AM

If we look at the rapid development of technology, I believe that cash and various kinds of deposits in banks will be replaced by the presence of electronic money and digital money (cryptocurrency) in the future. Even financial institutions in the world are starting to aggressively digitize their products, build electronic finance, even some big banks in several countries have adopted blockchain as a transaction system tool.
Check this https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/fintech-notes/Issues/2019/07/12/The-Rise-of-Digital-Money-47097

Each evolution will have its own way of growing, so nature will naturally make a selection, be knocked out by age, come to terms with the situation by living a traditional life with nature.

Those who are old will not have time to keep up with the very rapid changes, eliminated naturally by age. not all, but most.
For the blind who can still take advantage of voice command technology, facial recognition, and electronic fingerprint verification, I'm sure the technology will be available to them. for example, the use of chips. He is old and blind, so the state should take care of him. In the worst conditions, it is our obligation as humans to help and protect each other, I believe there are still many good people in this world, this is human nature.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:55:05 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of popularity around the world. We have seen that Bitcoin is used by many people all over the world. Those who have Bitcoin in their illegal minds are in fact a group of idiots.One day I will see that Bitcoin will be very popular with everyone all over the world. Considering the current situation, we can see the future of Bitcoin much brighter.
With more countries recognizing it as a legal tender, in addition to fiat money that has been used so far, it can be clear that bitcoin is really needed and very good for improving the economy for countries that adopt it.

Indeed, many countries are still afraid of misuse by people who commit illegal acts by using bitcoin as a transaction tool. so that there are still countries that really need to make preparations to make rules so that there is no misuse that is detrimental to the state.

Illegal acts are unavoidable but more and more people see the benefits of bitcoin as compared to unfavorable actions are incomparable and there are still many who need bitcoin for improvement for progress.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:15:20 AM

The popularity of Bitcoin is skyrocketing, day by day Bitcoin is spreading among the people in such a way that the blood particles are mixed in the human blood.Bitcoin has been recognized by many as the most acceptable digital currency of the next generation. My neighboring country Bitcoin has been recognized as the most significant digital currency in that country. People in that country can buy their daily necessities through bitcoin.
I think with the way Bitcoin is developing and spreading the would be an alternative for the less privilege. The question of how the blind people and old papas and mama without children or helper will going about making transactions due the the blockchain system of payment and services needs to be clarified.
I believe as time goes on, the government are going to look for easy method for them which will not affect their means of making transactions because of their inability to see and operate phones using the blockchain system.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:35:19 AM

In fact, I am very sad with their defects, about the types of congenital diseases involved.  They may not see, or the possibility of, using bitcoin but they can hear about it.  For blockchain technology from bitcoin, there is still a percentage of people who cannot feel, cannot discover by themselves because the intellectual problem related to the proportion of educated people in difficult and underdeveloped countries is still unknown to bitcoin.  These are also quite unfortunate downsides to bitcoin's popularity but it's not much
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: