Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help confirm if this is LHR GPU or not  (Read 245 times)
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 08:30:16 AM

Thank you all for your replies the rtx3070ti is indeed a LHR card, I forgot that this cards got released after the LHR news was live, if I remember this I won't have buy and also betterhash shows 69MH but after 10 seconds the Hashrate dropped down to 40MH lol 🤣
MSI usually write the abbreviation LHR in the model name, but it may depend on the country where the video card is sold.
Ravencoin does not have hashrate locks on this video card, so for now you will have a good profit.
Although next year, these restrictions will not matter, because Ethereum will stop mining.
Maybe by next year 2022 we will be pointing at 2023 again, this is Ethereum mates and postponement is what the teams are good at, also I don't see any problem if PoW & PoS co exists on the network, at least mining reward have been lower and gas fee is now cheaper, that solves all the ETH problems already isn't it?
I read that the Ethereum team will be phasing out mining services in late 2021 or early 2022. Too many circumstances indicate this.
Of course, we will be glad to any delay to stop mining, but I think this is very unlikely.
There should be new news about the date of the new fork soon.
There are reasons why ETH won't stop mining anything soon, one reason is the big ASIC companies already built new ETH ASIC miners, you want them to throw that away? You think buterin isn't been contacted by innosilicon ? Are you kidding me? Think !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: