Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk Makes Meme Coins, What Do You Think?  (Read 1019 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:57:02 PM

I think people are now over Elon's tweets about Meme coins. People have learned that he's just trying to make noise and manipulate the market again. His actions need to be ignored this time because it seems like he's creating scenes for his own benefit for the second time around. He could create his own coin but I guess it would be quite hard for him to regain the trust of people.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:09:12 PM

Elon Musk started to be talked about in the last few months, after making speculations about dogecoin at the time on Twitter, someone suggested Elon Musk create his own coin, to develop something new and a huge opportunity for him, this is understandable when all that happened, considering what happened done is speculation about its influence in the crypto world.
I think it is best for him to leave anything that has to do with creating coin and focus on the business he’s doing for now. Moreover he has said that he is solidly behind Dogecoin, so there is no need for him to be creating his own coin. For me it is becoming quite annoying when I see people creating lots of coins these days, I just don’t like it.

I see a lot of influential people these days and they just wake up and start creating their own tokens/coins, and it doesn’t make any sense to me, except that they just want to be milking people, that’s what it seems to me. If he’s going to be doing the same thing, that’s going to be my thought.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
meves99

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:10:41 PM

Elon Musk started to be talked about in the last few months, after making speculations about dogecoin at the time on Twitter, someone suggested Elon Musk create his own coin, to develop something new and a huge opportunity for him, this is understandable when all that happened, considering what happened done is speculation about its influence in the crypto world.

What is the best step, to make this wish come true?
What are Elon Musk's chances in your opinion?

In my opinion, people should not invest their entire savings in cryptocurrency. That's unwise, Musk said. Musk said, if people just want to speculate and have fun, there is a great chance that crypto could become a currency in the future. But still, crypto should be considered as speculation at this point.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:12:00 PM

as I know that Elon Musk is a wealthy investor and many believe in the tweets conveyed on social media since the DOGE hype back then. but now it's different because many investors no longer believe in his tweets and are definitely reluctant to invest in Elon Musk's meme coin.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
abul@kasem

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:36:42 PM

Just ignore Elon , dont let one person manipulate the crypto market.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:46:20 PM

Just ignore Elon , dont let one person manipulate the crypto market.
True, better to ignore him. Unfortunately, there are always many people who follow him. They know that Elon Musk's tweets still have the influence to increase the price of a certain coin, even it is a meme coin. So, if Elon Musk makes a meme coin, he always has many people to follow him. This probably triggers Elon Musk to be very confident to manipulate crypto market as long as he wants.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 10:27:49 PM

I would very much like to ignore it, but most of the media replicate every tweet of Ilon and thus trigger different reactions in the market. Personally, this does not suit me, but since Ilon has a huge army of fans, it will be difficult to fight the consequences.
Just ignore it for yourself, no need to fight with Elon Musk fans, they have their own perceptions. Let them follow Elon Musk, they will realize someday that it harms them. Sure, social media makes what Elon tweets be having impacts on the market. Many people don't analyze before buying, just follow Elon's tweets. This attitude makes Elon tweets have an influence on the market.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:36:08 PM

I would very much like to ignore it, but most of the media replicate every tweet of Ilon and thus trigger different reactions in the market. Personally, this does not suit me, but since Ilon has a huge army of fans, it will be difficult to fight the consequences.
Just ignore it for yourself, no need to fight with Elon Musk fans, they have their own perceptions. Let them follow Elon Musk, they will realize someday that it harms them. Sure, social media makes what Elon tweets be having impacts on the market. Many people don't analyze before buying, just follow Elon's tweets. This attitude makes Elon tweets have an influence on the market.

You true bro, we need to fight with Elon Musk and his fans because make cryptocurrency reputation bad by them, how come many people still trust with Elon Musk without any good reputation so far in bitcoin or altcoin, always make fud and people panic with her but many people still make and believe Elon Musk as god in cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:44:13 PM

I think people are now over Elon's tweets about Meme coins. People have learned that he's just trying to make noise and manipulate the market again. His actions need to be ignored this time because it seems like he's creating scenes for his own benefit for the second time around. He could create his own coin but I guess it would be quite hard for him to regain the trust of people.

A lot of people feel wronged by the act of being a major factor in his loss of trust, but oddly enough Elon is still trying his luck to keep making noise through his tweets, and if he keeps coining memes, there's very little hope of progress. Maybe only fanatics would believe what he was doing.

harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:54:50 PM

That's great, if Elon Musk creates a coin with a new concept that is useful for the real world. but if it's just a coin meme, it won't have much impact and become a useless coin.
I don't see any good reason why Elon Musk will like to bring down his reputation by creating a coin, I think we already have so much altcoins in the market that can be useful in the real world, instead of adding to the amount of altcoins we already have its best he just pick one of those altcoins and invest in it, but I doubt if Elon will ever create a coin since he already has so much on his plate, I'm talking about the two companies he's owns.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:05:24 PM

Nah, I don't think he will make an meme coin, The hype was over and there is no point to creating an new coin for him too since it's more easier to manipulate the market rather than creating the new coin, He can easily take the profit by only his tweet where when creating an new coin he will do some complex step and regulator will also observe him more strictly. Maybe there is a chance if he making coin with real purpose rather than meme coin.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:02:09 PM

If i am Elon Musk, i wouldn't create meme coins. Will take advantage as influencer and owner of big company to create coins that can have correlation with his product. Or maybe buying something from him, create many merchandise that accept his coin as payment, or maybe to be company that can help people pay something around the world with his coin. Because with his power and money, it can be realized.
Well, I think almost all person will have same though with you including me he was an public figure and his word can do anything but it's becoming double-edged sword to for him, He have the power but the gov and regulator will observe him strictly especially when he creating any coin/token also building the community was really hard and one mistake can ruin that so i suppose musk just want to be safe to not creating any coin or maybe he just too rich to do that, Not sure too hahaha.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:14:37 PM

I really don't think Elon Musk will create a meme coin of course a meme coin doesn't have use at all I think if he is going to create his own cryptocurrency I think he will create something that will have a product or this kind of coin can be useful for its project probably Spacex, Tesla or many more.

I believe you, he will probably have other ulterior move about his own project but the same time, he will still stay with doge because of his investment, that dude isn't just smart, he is wise in making decisions. I just came across a news that he is now assigned as adviser with Buterin on doge coin as team.
A coin created without used can be tokenized if the need be my friend, stop saying a token doesn't have a used case because even the ones making promises on paper are yet to do the physical magic.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 03:40:21 PM

Undoubtedly, in all the news spread on Elon Musk meme coin, the mark of meme coin has gone very high.  It is not just the news meme coins of any one millionaire that will be pumped.  It depends on the team behind it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:34:18 PM

I really don't think Elon Musk will create a meme coin of course a meme coin doesn't have use at all I think if he is going to create his own cryptocurrency I think he will create something that will have a product or this kind of coin can be useful for its project probably Spacex, Tesla or many more.

I believe you, he will probably have other ulterior move about his own project but the same time, he will still stay with doge because of his investment, that dude isn't just smart, he is wise in making decisions. I just came across a news that he is now assigned as adviser with Buterin on doge coin as team.
A coin created without used can be tokenized if the need be my friend, stop saying a token doesn't have a used case because even the ones making promises on paper are yet to do the physical magic.

He's wise influeincing people to believe him and continue to follow him. Creating his own version of project,

it will get attention for sure, there are traders who loves riding with his fame.

But the success rate it will depend from how he use the coin, if
it's for his business interest may go more and support from investors  will be there for him.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:49:43 PM

If i am Elon Musk, i wouldn't create meme coins. Will take advantage as influencer and owner of big company to create coins that can have correlation with his product. Or maybe buying something from him, create many merchandise that accept his coin as payment, or maybe to be company that can help people pay something around the world with his coin. Because with his power and money, it can be realized.
Well, I think almost all person will have same though with you including me he was an public figure and his word can do anything but it's becoming double-edged sword to for him, He have the power but the gov and regulator will observe him strictly especially when he creating any coin/token also building the community was really hard and one mistake can ruin that so i suppose musk just want to be safe to not creating any coin or maybe he just too rich to do that, Not sure too hahaha.
I want get chance with Elon Musk to open long position on future and waiting what will he tweet coin again, I see many positive feedback from his fans when Elon Musk make new tweet and bigger chance if tweet about coin have future trading. Maybe need early to know and few minutes later will make price dump what ever coins tweet by him, carefully is most important if want allow with his tweet coin what ever coin is it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 05:13:17 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2021, 10:37:42 PM by seleme

The best step is to avoid such ideas because it is not going work in the long-term. In crypto space, old and established coins are preferred mostly by investors. I doubt the speculation of Elon Musk will change this treatment and investors will keep feeding Elon's altcoin pockets. I personally prefer to use bots for reading the tweets and buy before anyone else on pump.

Undoubtedly, in all the news spread on Elon Musk meme coin, the mark of meme coin has gone very high.  It is not just the news meme coins of any one millionaire that will be pumped.  It depends on the team behind it.
I doubt the team behind the meme coin matters more for investors, they just use HYPE by market participants and follow the crowd with an idea of buy low sell high. Buying the news and selling the fact is the gold bone of investing and they invest in the possible pump by Elon. Nothing special just business as Musk said on his tweets..

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:41:48 PM

Nah, I don't think he will make an meme coin, The hype was over and there is no point to creating an new coin for him too since it's more easier to manipulate the market rather than creating the new coin, He can easily take the profit by only his tweet where when creating an new coin he will do some complex step and regulator will also observe him more strictly. Maybe there is a chance if he making coin with real purpose rather than meme coin.
Creating a new coin also brings added responsibility. If he tweets about dogecoins and pumps it up, no one can question him if the market later crashes because he is just sharing his opinion and can't be blamed. But if imagine he creates a coin and it crashes for any reason, he will have to answer or at least address the reason why it dropped.

I don't see him making a new coin anytime soon because he can ultimately crash or pump any coin at will and is far more easier than creating your own crypto. Also he can't make meme coins so if he does come up with a coin, it must provide some value.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 09:35:55 PM

Elon Musk is strongly controlled by the System. Such rich guys are talking about what they are told to talk about. And they do what they are allowed to do. When the rulers decide to give life to such project, Elon will easily create and promote his own coin.

My perception is the opposite of yours. Although Elon Musk is a wealthy investor and many believe in the tweets conveyed on social media, I think it was talked about before but now it's different. many investors don't believe his tweets and are definitely reluctant to adopt a meme coin that is considered new.

It depends on the current market conditions, meme coins also have their own market popularity, as we can see today, Dogecoin has also started to rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 11:28:31 PM

Elon did made some DOGE supporters rich with what he did with the coin early 2021. I think we need to not to listen to him anymore especially after he did many things that would raise an eyebrow. How he manipulated Tesla in accepting and then retracting the plan to accept Bitcoins as payment for his Tesla cars. That alone is hurting to the cryptocurrency and that made his reputation in the crypto circles notorious at that. Celebs should not be manipulating the coins in my opinion, they should not have the influence to do so, but sadly they have.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████