Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2593 times)
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 06:40:30 PM

As long as there is no team info and no info about whether the company is registered somewhere or not i don't think they will attract much business. To gather more business there is a need to get in contact with people which sadly this team is not doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langoot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:39:37 PM

As long as there is no team info and no info about whether the company is registered somewhere or not i don't think they will attract much business. To gather more business there is a need to get in contact with people which sadly this team is not doing.

You can contact them at  info@cata.network, I send them an email regarding how to get coins early on. To my surprise they replied, though reply was not what I wanted but still this shows that project is alive.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:45:06 PM

You can contact them at  info@cata.network, I send them an email regarding how to get coins early on. To my surprise they replied, though reply was not what I wanted but still this shows that project is alive.

Finally someone has info on how to get CATA tokens, can you share details of how they are distributing tokens. To my knowledge there is nothing on there website or social media about how to buy or get CATA tokens, This is one of the strangest thing about CATA project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:51:39 PM

There is lots of activities going on in crypto market but the price of bitcoin is going down and thats alarming for new and already existing projects in the market. Be careful about whatever decision you made in investment.
sidsx2

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:00:45 PM

Cata plan is good that is everything related to NFT can be found here on one platform. NFTs are evolving and sooner or later they will hit by chaos of storage problem and thats where CATA will fit in. CATA is for future not for present.
Bigerio

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:03:25 PM

The storage issue is not limited to NFTs only but for entire blockchain world there is no decentralized storage medium. If cata can deliver a quality decentralized solution then this will be a big hit.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 07:05:25 PM

The storage issue is not limited to NFTs only but for entire blockchain world there is no decentralized storage medium. If cata can deliver a quality decentralized solution then this will be a big hit.

Its not about CATA, all projects offer good things. They fail in delivering the product.
Any project that can deliver what they promised is always a big hit.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 07:19:46 PM

Its really a bold decision to launch the project in this bear market. Conditions are not that much favorable for new projects but still if they can make a successful journey then it requires special skills.
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 07:24:06 PM

Its really a bold decision to launch the project in this bear market. Conditions are not that much favorable for new projects but still if they can make a successful journey then it requires special skills.

There is need for decentralized storage for a long time but there are not much such projects that can be trusted these days.

i am waiting for token launch but still nothing about token sale.
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 07:30:41 PM

There is need for decentralized storage for a long time but there are not much such projects that can be trusted these days.

i am waiting for token launch but still nothing about token sale.

Those who are looking for token sale can contact them via email. They are not in mood to generate revenue via token sale. IMO they already have funds for the project but still they should float some of there tokens in the market to increase the community. Lets see whether they launch it or not.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
langoot

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 06:49:28 PM

There is no doubt that Metaverse is most popular term these days even Facebook is after this term. We have to wait and see how thing wrap around this new concept. Its common that everyone run around new thing.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2022, 06:54:46 PM

What type of NFTs will be available on CATA? I wonder if there is collection of NFT for CATA then they must by now should have launched the collection So that by the time they launch project there is adequate number of people who have this collection. Dont know what they are waiting for.

Haven't seen much projects that are as silent as this project is getting. No announcement and nothing info about the project on the internet. They are making a big mistake which they will pay in days to come.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 06:05:03 PM

There are many aspects of decentralized storage that need to be addressed at the moment. NFTs are coming in but there is nothing like decentralized storage which can accommodate such massive things. I dont consider FileCoin a decentralized as its very much controlled by few entities. 
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 06:08:05 PM

The whole market is taking a break, though BTC has gone up a bit but still such small bull run wont effect price of bitcoin. I think CATA team may be waiting for bull run so they may sell the tokens at high price?
Who else agree with me?
YinShuiSiYuan

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 06:12:55 PM

The whole market is taking a break, though BTC has gone up a bit but still such small bull run wont effect price of bitcoin. I think CATA team may be waiting for bull run so they may sell the tokens at high price?
Who else agree with me?

I don't think if that's true is a good idea since new projects token are always sold at very cheap price. There may be some delay in project development thats why we are not seeing anything coming up at the moment. Its good to keep an eye on this project and buy when you have some extra stock.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
anknok

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 07:09:32 PM

We are heading towards bear market and chances are that it will remain bearish for long time. Since market always take correction after massive bull run. Its good time to buy bitcoin and if you have spare cash then so invest in projects like CATA.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 07:13:06 PM

We are heading towards bear market and chances are that it will remain bearish for long time. Since market always take correction after massive bull run. Its good time to buy bitcoin and if you have spare cash then so invest in projects like CATA.

Yes its good time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins since prices are very ideal.

DCAing bitcoin at this moment is also good.

Grab Altcoina with care you may grab shitcoins.
nesfe

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 07:15:53 PM

Those who are think of buying tokens like CATA at this moment may take the risk involved in there mind. There is high chance that the project may not be as successful because of too many decentralized storage projects already in the market.
pinko5

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 05:06:10 PM

The world of crypto/blockchain need a new decentralized storage or already available options are good enough is not a big concern these days. The real thing which most people are looking at the moment are what solution they are providing w.r.t flow blockchain. Let me know if admin can answer that.
Bigerio

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 05:11:26 PM

The world of crypto/blockchain need a new decentralized storage or already available options are good enough is not a big concern these days. The real thing which most people are looking at the moment are what solution they are providing w.r.t flow blockchain. Let me know if admin can answer that.

This thread is mostly silent, most replies are from community members. You better go and ask them via email or follow there twitter page, maybe you can find something there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: