Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The risks of using Bitcoin  (Read 1435 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:31:33 AM

in business, risk must be a friend that we can control, as well as when we use bitcoin.
How can you be friend with risk? that is a wrong perception mate because this will never be a friend instead lets treat this as enemy that we must defeat to Win over.

of the many risks mentioned, I think it is the risk of volatility that often makes people tested their greed.
Greed is a attitude, you cannot change that because most of the people has this are born to be a greedy.
many of them who run out of all their wealth just because they obey greed, and fall into gambling
what ? how come that Gambling comes here? everything in world is gambling but this is another area about using bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habebe

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 08:27:30 PM

Smiley most of all it'snt because everyone having a secured trading, assets and secured your on bitcoin and we can't stop the way of risk anything where have and risk mostly like in online and digital currency and also for trading the way,,, any where else much have a risk especially here in bitcoin soo need ti to be look up.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:44:46 AM

Every financial system has its drawbacks or risks from using it, and Bitcoin is no exception. The risk of using Bitcoin will certainly have an impact on the use of fiat currency which continues to decline, this cannot be avoided along with the increase in Bitcoin users in various countries. When compared to the risks of Bitcoin, I think there are more advantages to Bitcoin so there is no need to worry about those risks. There is a lot of speculation outside about the dangers of using Bitcoin about very high fluctuations, Bitcoin is a bubble but so far this speculation has not been proven and even now the price of Bitcoin continues to rise to its highest level.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:27:27 AM

in business, risk must be a friend that we can control, as well as when we use bitcoin. of the many risks mentioned, I think it is the risk of volatility that often makes people tested their greed. many of them who run out of all their wealth just because they obey greed, and fall into gambling
Bitcoin's volatility is huge and that's very true.  In this right, I realize that not all crypto users can understand good management.  if the user can manage it well I think there is no downside to using bitcoin, everything will be an advantage

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: