Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The legislative priority should center on crypto?  (Read 32 times)
luca prieto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 08:24:29 AM

The hyperlink is SEC Chairman Gary Gensler's speech at Aspen Security Forum on August 3.
There are two sentences are worthy of our alert.
"In my view, the legislative priority should center on crypto trading, lending, and DeFi platforms”
"For those who want to encourage innovations in crypto, I’d like to note that financial innovations throughout history don’t long thrive outside of our public policy frameworks.”

I guess that that sentences related to the intention of US regulators to put crypto as a way to get more and more tax.How about your thoughts?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:19:53 PM

Dude is a bit right. When you try to do something in the finance world and it is outside of any legal framework than it becomes something very risky and not all people could be eligible for it and would be afraid. However, if there is a crypto legislative framework that is both federal and state that allows things to happen the way we want to (dream world) without government doing anything to hurt crypto world (another dream) that would be awesome. Even if they end up doing it not in so easy way than it would still be fine, it wouldn't be as good as the best optimum situation but it would still be good.

I rather have Gary Gensler end up writing up an offer about this because he is a pro-crypto person and I believe that whatever he ends up doing, he will do it to help crypto world and not hurt it, I believe he is invested himself as well so he would probably want to just for his own benefit too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: