Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things I wish I knew before starting my crypto journey  (Read 373 times)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3642

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:44:04 PM

Shit happens and we got to move on, I wish I knew about BTC before going for shitcoins, I never learn about BTC instead I went after shitcoins end up wasting many years for nothing but we learn the hardest way some times

the bolded part is kinda surprising, i would think bitcoin would be the 1st hit in any search about  "crypto".

i agree with everything else, alts are largely a way to lose money. and i learned the hard way too, although i started in bitcoin i got lured into alts for a bit. 
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:03:50 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Shit happens and we got to move on, I wish I knew about BTC before going for shitcoins, I never learn about BTC instead I went after shitcoins end up wasting many years for nothing but we learn the hardest way some times

the bolded part is kinda surprising, i would think bitcoin would be the 1st hit in any search about  "crypto".

i agree with everything else, alts are largely a way to lose money. and i learned the hard way too, although i started in bitcoin i got lured into alts for a bit. 
Nah it's not, as a newbie in 2017 BTC looks overpriced to many so we all dreamt of getting a new coin that can later increase like BTC, almost all newbies then did this and ICO craze was ongoing that time too, price per BTC was why many looked for other coins

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: