Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:13:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano Smart Contracts coming soon?  (Read 818 times)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:18:33 AM

Currently Cardano (ADA) still has a long way to go to compete with bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance, this greatly affects the condition of the three coins on the market, this year the three coins actually have a good value.

While Cardano (ADA) is a coin that sits in the middle, they are not and have not been able to become a competitor to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance at this time, the biggest odds are that it will be in the bottom of the three coins.
Cardano ecosystem hasn't created yet and its only news release that their smart contract ready to launched.  If we see Cardano have better feature than other platform , i am believe the ecosystem will growing very fast . Especially when cardano platfrom provide tinny transaction fee, crypto community will very glad of this. Since creating profits was difficul , traders and investors really care with fee they spent to  buy or sell token.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:07:00 AM

Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley
That is one of the main reason why plenty of crypto enthusiasts and whales are now accumulating ADA because of this future upgrades of cardano which I think be one of the best competitor of other blockchains such as SOLANA, POLYGON, BSC and even Ethereum Blockhain.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 08:29:58 AM

there are issues with Cardano smart contracts, since UTXO transaction types do not allow more than one transaction per application

and that is solid blow for Cardano smart contracts, just a week before smart contracts planned launch date on main-net, there is no information regarding eventual delay for Alonzo launch, but it will probably be delayed
protocols need to be battle tested and testing is really important, especially in blockchain, where there is no possibility for patch in production, when it is already launched
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:44:59 AM

Cardano will indeed be launching its smart contract in the near future, and many people, especially the project and crypto community, are looking forward to using it. especially if you are expecting a gas fee which is cheaper than Ethereum and faster processing, makes Cardano even more of a competitor to Ethereum. If Ethereum does not break new ground for his platform is not impossible Cardano will be able to replace his position. But not to replace Bitcoin.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:56:47 AM

~ If the cardano smart contract really happens
do you think cardano will be able to become a rival to bitcoin, ethereum and binance?
Yes it will but keep Bitcoin away from this because the next few years will be a battle of smart contracts. Although I've read that many project devs have shown interest, I think it will take a bit of time for developers and users to adopt to Cardano's smart contracts. In fact, I'm already reading some articles that are critical to the new protocol.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 09:47:15 AM

I think ADA is good because it is the most frequently recommended crypto by big foreign youtubers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwCo5BSZA and I also heard from August/September there will be a smart contract launch but since 2015 since ADA was born this has not been realized. If the talk of upgrading the network later goes according to schedule, I think this will be the start of ADA's revival. and to become a rival to BTC, ETH, and BNB, I don't think it's time for that yet, it takes a long process and further development in that direction.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 10:58:52 AM

ADA is obviously doing well in the market, it is top 10 on coinmarketcap, I am not surprise about it developer proposed smart contract I wish it comes to pass at this point in time, thus will pose a bid threat to the dominance of ethereum and binance smart contracts, many projects would utilize  their smart contract provided that issues associated with ETH and BNB contract are addressed, e.g high cost of transaction, congestion of network etc, consequently the price of ADA will enjoy a rapid growth because it become investors and hodlers pride.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:00:24 PM

Cardano (ADA) is scheduled to upgrade its existing network they call it the Alonso Hard Fork. The biggest upgrade of this cardano has
privileges capable of facilitating smart contracts on its network. If the cardano smart contract really happens
Even if this comes in soon, that doesn't mean that it will suddenly make ADA better. Look at tron for example, you can start projects on Tron whenever you want but people are not doing that at all, which is a proof that we are not going to suddenly have any sort of increase in ADA just because there is smart contracts added to it.

I understand that we are not going to be disappointed because ADA is already better than Tron without even having smart contracts so adding that should be something good, even if a small part it could still be good. However that doesn't change the fact that it is not something we should be super hyped about, we should be a bit more calm about the future prospects of it.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:59:56 PM

I don't doubt ADA's performance, when the market crashes, ADA can keep the price from going down much, so to become a rival to btc, eth, bsc is not impossible.
Not sure what you are talking about, you cannot compare Cardano who is a centralized coin to Bitcoin or any decentralized coin. If you look at the percentage of drop, Bitcoin went down 10% while Cardano went down 11%. I cannot understand how you can claim that Cardano can keep the price even when Bitcoin goes down, So that theory is exposed now  Tongue.

With ADA Smart Contracts make better for functionality and usability
will this hard fork increase the price of ADA in the future?
It depends on the adoption level of these smart contracts and how many projects will be using them to create the contracts. If the adoption rate is good then you might reflect that on the market, if not nothing much to expect.
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 12:25:07 AM

If they make their own smart contract then there is no doubt about it, they will become one of the major competitors of those platforms. I think they should focus on the transaction speed and gas fees if they wanted to overcome the popularity of the current huge platform of smart contracts. Meanwhile, they need to have partnerships and use every connection they have to link their smart contract to some of the leading NTF games out there if they wanted to be known faster than expected. There are millions of players and each of them is looking and wanted to have fewer fees and speed when doing transactions.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 02:16:59 AM

Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley

Cardano is already ranking #3 on coinmarketcap and has shown massive price increase during the past months. Its smart contract is scheduled to be launched on 12th September, 2021 which is not very far from now, let's watch and wait and see what comes out of the bg. Having said it all, I don't think cardano will become rival of Ethereum or Bitcoin who have established their leading position in the market which is also reflected by their market  cap. Cardano  team has yet to do a lot of work to further develop their network to become closest rival of Ethereum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 02:39:26 AM

Your opinion its appreciated in this discussion.  Smiley

Cardano is already ranking #3 on coinmarketcap and has shown massive price increase during the past months. Its smart contract is scheduled to be launched on 12th September, 2021 which is not very far from now, let's watch and wait and see what comes out of the bg. Having said it all, I don't think cardano will become rival of Ethereum or Bitcoin who have established their leading position in the market which is also reflected by their market  cap. Cardano  team has yet to do a lot of work to further develop their network to become closest rival of Ethereum.

Bitcoin will only be Bitcoin.  Its ETH and BNB are the competitors of ADA.

3rd is enough for the world to see there is big community support for this token. the chart of this token is unbelievable. It's just running up since March 2020 and continues to do so. There will just be pull back just like what happened yesterday and then goes back up again. so it must deserve the 3rd position there. We are unsure yet what will the price be after the smart contract update but I'm positive for ADA.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:16:07 AM

I'm waiting to see how they will help developers in creating DAPPs. What I don't like about this project is that they are deliberately creating jargon, like how Ethereum did. It takes time for developers to re-code programming languages. We have available, powerful and popular languages like C, Java, Python... so creating a lingo only hinders the programmer's work and things get more complicated as they arise errors in the blockchain.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:25:42 AM

lots of speculation and discussion about cardano from investors and traders say. if the cardano smart contract is realised, they believe cardano will get easier and grow well. cardano can be on par with ethereum and binance, but don't expect to compete with each other which is better between cardano, ethereum, binance and bitcoin because all have advantages and disadvantages.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:54:40 AM

lots of speculation and discussion about cardano from investors and traders say. if the cardano smart contract is realised, they believe cardano will get easier and grow well. cardano can be on par with ethereum and binance, but don't expect to compete with each other which is better between cardano, ethereum, binance and bitcoin because all have advantages and disadvantages.
Yes I agree with your statement and I think it should be,
when we compare them to each other between binance and ethereum it is endless because as you said each has its advantages and disadvantages,
Regardless, it will be good news if Cardano's smart contracts actually come to fruition and let's see what happens next

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 05:40:39 AM

It's not time for Cardano (ADA) to compete with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance, to compete with these three coins is not an easy thing for Cardano (ADA) right now, but the improvement that ADA has done has been very good for the development of people's interest in the future, it takes many changes to make Kardano (ADA) exist and survive in the crypto world, a lot of development they have to do, but if they intend to compete with these three coins, I think this is not possible at this time.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:14:12 AM

It's not time for Cardano (ADA) to compete with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance, to compete with these three coins is not an easy thing for Cardano (ADA) right now, but the improvement that ADA has done has been very good for the development of people's interest in the future, it takes many changes to make Kardano (ADA) exist and survive in the crypto world, a lot of development they have to do, but if they intend to compete with these three coins, I think this is not possible at this time.
and what is being shared right now is an update to that competitive endeavor. it is not impossible that Cardano can reach and align with the development of BNB or ETH.
which many people have questioned how Cardano drives their actual use for the progress of the platform and market development. while looking at BNB and ETH which have moved very far. and Cardano which is felt to have not done any development.
and right now I think what Cardano needs is big support from their community. when they succeed I believe the movement of market trading will probably change the adoption going on in the market.

suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:54:06 AM

Yes I agree with your statement and I think it should be,
when we compare them to each other between binance and ethereum it is endless because as you said each has its advantages and disadvantages,
Regardless, it will be good news if Cardano's smart contracts actually come to fruition and let's see what happens next
cardano must be able to innovate to present smart contracts that are spectacular and different from those that have ever existed such as ethereum, binance and bitcoin. because what we know is not easy for cardano it could be better if it doesn't bring up-to-date innovations in crypto. this is an opportunity for cardano to develop better, because the big name cardano this year is being discussed by the world.

Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:53:38 AM

Cardano’s technology ranks superior among its peers, and it has strong backing from its community. Cardano focuses on decentralization and alleviating the problems that this system causes to the existing financial systems. ADA coin is the cryptocurrency found on the Cardano platform.  I read about it on Blockster. The question of whether Cardano is better than Ethereum is still under discussion. But Cardano is always on top of the game. https://blockster.com/blockdesk/869_cardano-ada-is-better-than-ethereum-eth
Nak Surya

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 02:09:05 PM

If indeed Cardano developed a smart contract system, but to compete with Bitcoin and Ethereum, I don't think it can compete. But if you become a competitor to BSC, it can happen. Although BSC is a blockchain system with low transaction fees, BSC is still very new to the blockchain concept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: