Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance withdrawals limits {0.05 BTC accounts}  (Read 552 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 10:23:17 AM

No offence Rrita,,, I never heard of Nominex but if they are member of Binance broker that is a good thing. I will make note of all of this.
I forget to mention about Phemex exchange. Phemex offers spot trading, Contract trading, Simulated trading and Volume(24h) $3,154,886,038 (65,095 BTC).

They also offer 2 BTC withdrawals per day for non-KYC users. Just talked with Customer support about this and the reply was:
Standard and Premium trial users can only withdraw up to 2 BTC per day. Withdrawal processing times are at 08:00, 16:00, and 24:00 UTC every day. Premium users have no withdrawal limits and enjoy hourly withdrawal reviews. For security purposes, each account must have at least one valid prior deposit (of any amount) and must have Google two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled prior to a withdrawal.

Now there is a promotional offer ongoing, PEMEX DEPOSIT DAZZLE Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $2,000 (TRADING BONUS).
Hope this information would be helpful for you.

I don't have any problem with current binance KYC implementation as I'm verified on that platform for more than a year and so far I didn't find any complexity nor danger towards doing that on their exchange that's why I prefer to use this exchange but your recommendation makes me think that there are also a platform that offer almost the same thing with binance so maybe I will look at it as I'm seeking an alternative where I can trade If I got bored staying at binance. By the way does Phemex and Nominex is new exchange since I don't heard about them even before?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 01:27:17 PM
Merited by Rrita (1)

Still, some exchanges offering NON-KYC services. Among them Nominex offering the highest withdrawal. They are offering up to 3BTC withdrawal without KYC. It's new but looking good at all. I created an account also bought some NMX coins. Nominex exchange becomes a member of the Binance broker program so it's more reliable right now.

Here is the Bitcointalk ANN thread of Nominex exchange, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197241.0

Why defend that platform? They are scammers and some Bitcointalk members have informed some scam behaviors of @NominexExchange like cheating bounty hunters, locking up tokens and other things.
It does not matter if they have a relationship with Binance but this does not add to their credibility.
If Nominex.io has not solved the problem, this means that they will repeat this, whatever positive feedbacks.
I wish all to move away and stop using that platform.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2704636

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 02:07:47 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Still, some exchanges offering NON-KYC services. Among them Nominex offering the highest withdrawal. They are offering up to 3BTC withdrawal without KYC. It's new but looking good at all. I created an account also bought some NMX coins. Nominex exchange becomes a member of the Binance broker program so it's more reliable right now.

Here is the Bitcointalk ANN thread of Nominex exchange, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197241.0

Why defend that platform? They are scammers and some Bitcointalk members have informed some scam behaviors of @NominexExchange like cheating bounty hunters, locking up tokens and other things.
It does not matter if they have a relationship with Binance but this does not add to their credibility.
If Nominex.io has not solved the problem, this means that they will repeat this, whatever positive feedbacks.

Exchanges have always been the weak point in crypto. I lost count how many i have registerd and not exist any longer.
I guess at some stage all trading is done on noncustodial brockerless trading.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:13:37 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

Ops, thanks for bringing this here. So they did cheat with the bounty hunter by doing a lockup bounty coin for the period of 1 year. It's not good for an exchange. I have no relation with this exchange, Just used the exchange a few times and everything was smooth. So why mention the name here. Hope people will DYOR before joining.

I don't have any problem with current binance KYC implementation as I'm verified on that platform for more than a year and so far I didn't find any complexity nor danger towards doing that on their exchange that's why I prefer to use this exchange but your recommendation makes me think that there are also a platform that offer almost the same thing with binance so maybe I will look at it as I'm seeking an alternative where I can trade If I got bored staying at binance. By the way does Phemex and Nominex is new exchange since I don't heard about them even before?
There are scam accusations about Nominex , so it would be nice not to try this now.

Phemex is a good alternative to Binance, If you check the current volume it's very good. They have huge volume, liquidity, order book, good customer support, Well designed web interface, and an android application. It's very wise not to do trade only one exchange, So we need some alternative exchange.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 08:06:20 PM

As a business I hope Binance does not lose customers because of this if they haven't already because chances are high most of their customers hadn't gone through with the know your customer (KYC) process, btw what criteria did they use to come to the 0.05 btc withdraw limit ...does this limit leave them competitive with other centralized exchanges with a leeway of how much can be withdrawn without KYC/AML.

Just thinking about it these regulators that watched from afar are really hurting crypto which has taken several years to build.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:37:59 PM

No offence Rrita,,, I never heard of Nominex but if they are member of Binance broker that is a good thing. I will make note of all of this.
I forget to mention about Phemex exchange. Phemex offers spot trading, Contract trading, Simulated trading and Volume(24h) $3,154,886,038 (65,095 BTC).

They also offer 2 BTC withdrawals per day for non-KYC users. Just talked with Customer support about this and the reply was:
Standard and Premium trial users can only withdraw up to 2 BTC per day. Withdrawal processing times are at 08:00, 16:00, and 24:00 UTC every day. Premium users have no withdrawal limits and enjoy hourly withdrawal reviews. For security purposes, each account must have at least one valid prior deposit (of any amount) and must have Google two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled prior to a withdrawal.

Now there is a promotional offer ongoing, PEMEX DEPOSIT DAZZLE Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $2,000 (TRADING BONUS).
Hope this information would be helpful for you.

Same situation here since ive been trading off and make out p2p transactions in this exchange for years now and i dont really see any problems towards leaked of identity or something like that on where most people been bothering off.

For sure it did really make out some effect in overall userbase of Binance when it did turn out to full KYC system which is mainly hated on this market but since these platforms are regulated then it isnt a surprise
that these changes would be implied anytime soon not only into this exchange but on the current existing ones.

I havent heard of about Phemex and Nominex but its good to know that there are indeed currently existing which you can make it as an option as long it is a legit and reputable one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:41:54 PM

Binance is ‘not capable’ of proper supervision
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/db7b8908-05c9-11ec-a644-d92df3a28bb3?shareToken=d509427e01e16a31c4434f7e70a8f22c

Azrieli

Activity: 1316
Merit: 200

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:13:43 PM

Does not have trust? Boy, there is more trust in the site ... than to you. With all due respect.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: