Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stock between a Trade.  (Read 329 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:48:25 PM

Hello community of traders, am stock between the line, lately I have been trading in meme coins and have mastered some skills I developed. But this very moment am holding these meme coins and they both have done x price increase within the last few days and am thinking of converting all my portfolio to a less volatile crypto token and I don’t know which is the next big thing in the market to hold for some time?
You don't think of it a lot, convert them to bitcoin. Do not miss that it's rising lately but it's not your less volatile crypto that you're looking for. But if you want to save it and just keep it, no other choice but with a stable coin. So you choose between them.
Since you're looking for the next big thing, you're not going to be wrong choosing bitcoin over all the other choices that shall be mentioned unto you.
I don't agree with you on this bitcoin at the moment is non directional. Its just revolving around a range market structure. Its better if the coin is converted to stable coin first then get a good timing on the market once the bitcoin takes up a new trend then it can be purchased but for now stable coin is a preferred option because you will have enough time to study the market for another good buying opportunity

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:51:16 AM

Hello community of traders, am stock between the line, lately I have been trading in meme coins and have mastered some skills I developed. But this very moment am holding these meme coins and they both have done x price increase within the last few days and am thinking of converting all my portfolio to a less volatile crypto token and I don’t know which is the next big thing in the market to hold for some time?

There's no such thing as less volatile in crypto, even bicoin can be less or higher with 10 to 20 % within the day. What i like about the idea of trading meme coins is that even in a minute or an hour you can possibly gain x2 to x5. If you are too much worried about it, you better convert you gains now to a fiat money. Less hassle and less stress but of course no more gains.
That's right, in a short time we can get many times the profit from meme coins. However, the risk of losing is huge to invest in meme coins. we have to get rid of the mindset of getting big profits in a short time and focus on investing in Potential Altcoins with lower risk opportunities is a good course of action. And patience is the key to success in trading, all decisions should be taken very carefully. If stop profit on meme coin then make profit on Potential Altcoin.
for me, actually we can try our luck from meme coin. if we are successful it will get a doubled return, but it would be better to use a little capital than we have. because the real investment is to grow healthily on trusted altcoins, as you described earlier, the most common is to invest in bitcoin for the safety of our funds on cryptocurrency investments
Tashana

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:50:16 AM

It is recommended that you can hold UNI, DOT FTT SOI.
I think the next truly lively market will be on the competitive public chain. Because the public chain is now a rigid demand for decentralization.
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:45:09 AM

There's no such thing as less volatile in crypto, even bicoin can be less or higher with 10 to 20 % within the day. What i like about the idea of trading meme coins is that even in a minute or an hour you can possibly gain x2 to x5. If you are too much worried about it, you better convert you gains now to a fiat money. Less hassle and less stress but of course no more gains.
That's right, in a short time we can get many times the profit from meme coins. However, the risk of losing is huge to invest in meme coins. we have to get rid of the mindset of getting big profits in a short time and focus on investing in Potential Altcoins with lower risk opportunities is a good course of action. And patience is the key to success in trading, all decisions should be taken very carefully. If stop profit on meme coin then make profit on Potential Altcoin.
This strategy works for some people but as a new trader, it's hard to determine when the market is right for conversion because most time I find out that the moment I convert some of my assets into stable coins their start rising in price, and at that time it becomes dangerous to buy them back that will lead to loses already.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:52:19 PM

for me, actually we can try our luck from meme coin. if we are successful it will get a doubled return, but it would be better to use a little capital than we have. because the real investment is to grow healthily on trusted altcoins, as you described earlier, the most common is to invest in bitcoin for the safety of our funds on cryptocurrency investments

If you really want to try your luck with meme coins, you should be careful and always remember not to use too big money to invest in meme coins. We do not know if that meme coins can increase again like before or it will be like that for a long time. Maybe you can invest in bitcoin which is obviously can give you profit in the future. Some altcoin such as ETH, BNB, and others can also be your choice to buy but always analyze before doing something so you will not regret it later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tessnik (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:46:16 AM

It is recommended that you can hold UNI, DOT FTT SOI.
I think the next truly lively market will be on the competitive public chain. Because the public chain is now a rigid demand for decentralization.
I don't go close to meme coin as a newbie in trading and I also try as much as possible to avoid spot trading as meme coun are highly unpredictable and easily manipulated since .ost of them are just for jokes and pumped and dumped coins. I choose a relatively stable coin to trade in and slowly ride with the wave of the market at every given time.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:33:45 AM

Which coin you will hold or which coin you will trade its fully depends on roadmap and team news also. Some times roadmap does not work for some functional factor and at that time traders have to connect with team. Such as example i sold my PBR some days ago when its price was 1 cent but i missed team news and now PBR token price 4 cent and no doubt it will carry its price when PBR will come full functionally. So stay updated and be a gainer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: