Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Cardano?  (Read 288 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 09:14:17 PM

~
Something terrible happened with Cardano. Cardano currently occupies the third position of Coinmarketcap. If Cardano develops a smart contract system, then the price of Cardano will be even higher, and users will switch to Cardano.
Will Cardano compete with Ethereum?
It's possible this can happen, but it takes time, Even I would say it's a difficult one. If viewed based on Market Cap, to be able to occupy the second position of Coinmarketcap, the price of Cardano must reach $11 without any change in the price of Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 02:01:40 PM

This article has the answers to these questions. I think it's a great project with a lot of potential.  https://blockster.com/blockdesk/869_cardano-ada-is-better-than-ethereum-eth
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:25:24 PM

Something terrible happened with Cardano. Cardano currently occupies the third position of Coinmarketcap. If Cardano develops a smart contract system, then the price of Cardano will be even higher, and users will switch to Cardano.
Will Cardano compete with Ethereum?
It's possible this can happen, but it takes time, Even I would say it's a difficult one. If viewed based on Market Cap, to be able to occupy the second position of Coinmarketcap, the price of Cardano must reach $11 without any change in the price of Ethereum.

Cardano is currently developing its smart contract feature and they plan to launch it in September. Of course this is a positive sentiment for ADA, although it is difficult for ADA to be able to touch $11 but it is not impossible that the price of ADA will continue to be high even though it is still below Ethereum.

Ronzybloch

Activity: 219
Merit: 67

Life Can't be ctrl+ Z

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:16:42 PM

What is Cardano and will its development cause a revolution?

Along with the development of the entire market, Cardano did not lag behind and with good reason kept the place of the biggest competitor to Ethereum.
Ahead of one of the most important phases of the Cardano project, the implementation of smart contract functionality through a series of tests and upgrades under the working title Alonzo, the team of developers behind Cardano is getting closer to the goal. Users and fans of the Cardano network believe that the successful addition of smart contracts will be a springboard for the project and that everyone will want to switch to Cardano when it wakes up in full force.
What is Cardano and what is the future of this project?
Cardano is a decentralized project , Cardano's ADA coin is now the third biggest cryptocurrency in the world
 future of ADA is bright
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:58:08 PM

Along with the development of the entire market, Cardano did not lag behind and with good reason kept the place of the biggest competitor to Ethereum.
Ahead of one of the most important phases of the Cardano project, the implementation of smart contract functionality through a series of tests and upgrades under the working title Alonzo, the team of developers behind Cardano is getting closer to the goal. Users and fans of the Cardano network believe that the successful addition of smart contracts will be a springboard for the project and that everyone will want to switch to Cardano when it wakes up in full force.

Looking at Cardano's current price, then Cardano has started to show his abilities. If the new system developed is successful, of course Cardano will be the second platform to generate smart contracts with the most smart contract adoption by project developers to come.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:15:36 PM

Looking at Cardano's current price, then Cardano has started to show his abilities. If the new system developed is successful, of course Cardano will be the second platform to generate smart contracts with the most smart contract adoption by project developers to come.
Seeing the development of Cardano so far I'm quite optimistic that this will be good for the future,
Of course we have to give an appreciation to the team who have taken this good step,
This is going to be interesting and we'll just have to wait and see where Cardano will go

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:32:45 AM

I know Cardano is a potential coin with good development. Currently, ADA is in #4 rank in coinmarketcap, this is a great achievement so far. I am not judging it for the current price, its overall development is pretty fine. However, only development can't make a project popular. I have seen a few projects those have been concentrating only on project development. But they aren't approaching the community with their features. That's the reason a few coins/tokens did not become much popular even there are good developments. But seems ADA is quite active than others. Expecting the best outcome from them.
this is one of the weaknesses of the cardano team. maybe the cardano team can approach the community, form a new marketing concept that might add to the popularity of cardano and make it easier for cardano to experience spikes. but despite the lack of cardano, this token has enormous potential. is in position 3 coinmarketcap supported by large exchanges and prices that are still affordable to be used as investments.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:06:49 AM

have you already define if what is cardano ? and based on your definition of cardano the coin can have a bright future .
right now that was slowly happening as cardano is being talked in town although i dont believe when you say that all people will swtich to cardano because even the strongest altcoins like etherium still didnt pull all the people to it  .
 other cryptos do still have their edge than the other
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 07:23:23 AM

Cardano has promised to deliver a lot over the last seven years, including smart contracts, but failed to deliver anything except promises. Why should we believe them now? NEAR protocol does what Cardano has promised to do but can't, and it does it now. In fact, Cardano at this point should deploy as an appchain on top of NEAR, then it will have 2k TPS and smart contracts.
Very good news for ADA holders. I have seen a news of Cardano trying to open its own swap system as soon as possible for that reason Cardano project ADA is pumping day by day. I think if they sucessful to open this own swap system, Cardano, all projects will hit must. so we are all waiting for this news.
Melignya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:12:22 AM

The eternal battle of Carnado and Ether. I recently read several articles about it on boxster, here is one of them, I think many will be interested.
https://blockster.com/blockdesk/716_cardano-better-than-ethereum
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:26:17 PM

There will always be coins that has a good reason to go up that goes up, but there are ones that go up without a good reason as well. Same goes for good ones that do not go up, and that was what cardano was for a long time, because there was a good period where cardano end up not going up at all. These days people finally woke up to the fact that it is a good coin, I do not have too much of it honestly but the reality is that it is definitely a good coin, and because of that people bought as much as they could.

It doesn't really do anything just yet, but it is definitely something that people do like to buy and that is why the price is high, people saw that there was a huge development and that is what they are taking advantage of. I would love to actually do something about it, but I can't because it is already high and I do not want to buy it from here, which is sad for me but great for everyone who bought it beforehand.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████