Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you automatically sell a token on uniswap as soon as a transaction arrive  (Read 97 times)
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:48:51 AM

Can I optimize this so that I sell the token/eth if only the transaction arrives without my participation ?

For example, someone sends me an eth and as soon as the transaction arrives, 1inch / uniswap immediately sell and exchange it for DAI at the current price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:55:17 AM

I'm not really sure how's that but I think I know some people using it, more like scammers (I'm not saying that you are) but I see some scammers before that shows private key and users will try to transfer Ethereum to that privkey so they can transfer the coin on that wallet but what happen is the Ethereum will automatically be send to the scammers address. But this is a BSC network if I am right? I'm not really sure if it's possible.

Maybe setting up a bot?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:02:01 PM

Can I optimize this so that I sell the token/eth if only the transaction arrives without my participation ?

For example, someone sends me an eth and as soon as the transaction arrives, 1inch / uniswap immediately sell and exchange it for DAI at the current price?

I don't think that they are any official tools or smart contracts for that because that, at least i have never heard of a function like that. I am pretty sure though that bots or scripts for that exist somewhere out there in the depths of the internet but i would definitely not use any of those because it is just way to dangerous. If you want a bot or script that automatically sells tokens or coins as soon as they arrive on your wallet then this bot basically needs full control over your wallet and always needs to be connected to it. This means also means that if you just use a bot from the internet then it is very much possible that the programmer of the bot has now full control over your wallet and can withdraw your coins to his wallet.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:39:54 PM

I am never heard before , but maybe could set using bot. recently i  few days ago i am participate in AAA IDO in pancakes it price suddenly rise extremely and no one could enter their transaction , developers team said it attacted by bot and finally liquidity removed. . Maybe this case suitable with your condition ?
tumis (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:08:54 PM

I'm not really sure how's that but I think I know some people using it, more like scammers (I'm not saying that you are) but I see some scammers before that shows private key and users will try to transfer Ethereum to that privkey so they can transfer the coin on that wallet but what happen is the Ethereum will automatically be send to the scammers address. But this is a BSC network if I am right? I'm not really sure if it's possible.

Maybe setting up a bot?

I don't think you quite understand what I mean.

ex.  I am waiting for a token to be exchanged from someone. Let's say someone wants to send me a DAI. I do not have access to a computer or time and I want that immediately when I have it in my wallet I do a transaction on the 1inch to sell it at the best rate (ie at a time when I assume that the rate at night can sleep and does not want to get up etc)
tumis (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:11:04 PM

I don't think that they are any official tools or smart contracts for that because that, at least i have never heard of a function like that. I am pretty sure though that bots or scripts for that exist somewhere out there in the depths of the internet but i would definitely not use any of those because it is just way to dangerous. If you want a bot or script that automatically sells tokens or coins as soon as they arrive on your wallet then this bot basically needs full control over your wallet and always needs to be connected to it. This means also means that if you just use a bot from the internet then it is very much possible that the programmer of the bot has now full control over your wallet and can withdraw your coins to his wallet.

You're right, I'll never buy third-party software. But maybe there is a guide how to write/program something like that yourself to be safe? I think it's not a lot of lines of code?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:13:36 PM

a bot that combined by using uniswap API might be possible to make it happen but the problem is always on the approval. You need also to approve your transaction. This must be done manually.
1nch was an aggregator and it's also using uniswap API.
It might be possible but you must also build it from nothing to something. When your transaction arrive and you can also make this to be automated sent to the another address with possibility to send it on the DEX like uniswap to be exchanged into the another crypto

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
tumis (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:22:07 PM

a bot that combined by using uniswap API might be possible to make it happen but the problem is always on the approval. You need also to approve your transaction. This must be done manually.
It might be possible but you must also build it from nothing to something. When your transaction arrive and you can also make this to be automated sent to the another address with possibility to send it on the DEX like uniswap to be exchanged into the another crypto

there is no tutorial on how to write it?
Approval is always better than staying awake for hours and constantly refreshing the page....
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:35:42 PM

I have never heard of a DEX that can do that, all DEX transactions must be approved first and this can be done when the coin is in our wallet. But in 1Inch you can determine the price of the coin/token you want to sell or buy and set how long it takes.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 08:25:58 PM

Looks like it was complex process and basically need some Coding or maybe creating Smart-Contract that automaticlly sell the Transaction? Not sure how it works but basically it same with some Ethereum Honeypot where it will sende automatically to destination Address, It was really complex and if you didn't have any Coding Experience maybe renting or buying some Trading bot it's the asnwer. Also check this stuff maybe it can answer https://pythonrepo.com/repo/aviddot-Pancakeswap-and-uniswap-trading-bot
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:25:31 PM

there is no tutorial on how to write it?
Approval is always better than staying awake for hours and constantly refreshing the page....

There's no tutorial about that but when you wanna try to dig github and i though that you may find one for you. The only problem is you must re-create the code again based on what kind of function that you wanna see that available in your bot. I remember there was a code that will let anyone to send their amount that got transferred into the wallet automatically to the another wallet.
This may become the code that will be combined with more function and UNI api to create a function that you are looking it right now. You must dig more dude.
It's not easy to create it as well.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: