Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading's best coin  (Read 1202 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:56:45 PM

If you want something long term for trading in KuCoin exchange, the best bets are Bitcoin and Ethereum. As for the rest like ADA, BNB, SOL, etc., they are kinda like short to mid-term coins and tokens for you to trade.

I gotta respect the fact that you are using KuCoin since it’s one of the top exchanges in the world. Everyone has their own favorite exchanges. But mine is Binance, especially P2P trading.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:07:09 PM

Greetings, Trader. I'd want to learn a little more about you. If you're a trader, you may talk about the best trading cryptocurrency on the Kucoin Exchange here.
There is no the best coin to trade. Every coin has their up and down on certain day.

Look at Bitcoin, it dumped really hard and it could be a great opportunity to buy some while the other coins are having their uptrend for now. That's why you should not stick to one coin, you have to learn other coins movement and make a decision based on it. When people says what is the "best" coin to invest, that's the best way to explain it for me.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:45:15 PM

Yes, I always try to invest but not high investment. In the exchange of kucoin, there are many good coins such as xrp, dot, xlm, sol, doge, trx, shib, cake and many others. Without cake and dot, I invest all of the coins. Today I also buy few coins, because, I think, this is the perfect time for investment.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:36:45 PM

If he is comfortable using Kucoin, I don't mind it, I understand that everyone has different tastes and criteria in choosing which exchanges to use.
Regarding your advice to choose coins that are profitable for the long term, there are quite a lot of them and usually have a high volume.
Like BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, and DOT are potential and safe for long-term trading. From some of the coins I mentioned, now I focus on trading in BTC, ETH and BNB. Because if I trade too many coins it is difficult to monitor it.
Kucoin is one of the best in the security department as well. My boss back in the day (not my current boss) went to see kucoin for a meeting they had. It was about him getting the coin listed and wanted to have a face to face meeting. He says that they gave him a tour of the building as well and they have shown him how they secure coins as well, cold wallets and how they are managed, the servers, the security they have and all in all he was quite impressed about how everything looked solid.

This doesn't mean that they can't be hacked, but at least they made it as hard as they could, hackers could still find a way to do it of course. I agree with the long term ones, they are high liquidity and very strong coins that could have a big potential in the future, it may take a while before we could see it increase to huge numbers again but they are at least trustworthy enough to put money in.

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:30:54 PM

Yes, I always try to invest but not high investment. In the exchange of kucoin, there are many good coins such as xrp, dot, xlm, sol, doge, trx, shib, cake and many others. Without cake and dot, I invest all of the coins. Today I also buy few coins, because, I think, this is the perfect time for investment.
Those altcoins that you've mentioned, they are almost everywhere.

As you buy today, I agree that it's a good time to buy if you're for the investment and much better if you're long term person. Bitcoin has dropped too much.

And having it @ $41k is a discount.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:10:37 PM

The most important coin to trade at present is the sol. If one goes into futures trading with Soul, he will definitely benefit. Moreover, Binance is another very important coin trading platform. You can trade BTC and Etherium as well as these two coins.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 12:55:18 AM

At first beginner should start with bitcoin and etherium . It  may the best for investment because it hase the highest market cap and volume . Some people use good analysis for investing that helps to make some profit. There are some project with high protentiality maximum people select these kind of coin for trading. Good project have always good number of investors. Before investment should know about the project very well।

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:19:32 AM

Greetings, Trader. I'd want to learn a little more about you. If you're a trader, you may talk about the best trading cryptocurrency on the Kucoin Exchange here.
What do you think is the best trade?
because in my opinion there is still a risk of losing trade. even though you are in kucoin but in my opinion the most important thing is your strategy and also your analysis in trading. People's opinions are different because each coin has a different technique. So, try to do your own analysis

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:27:30 AM

If he is comfortable using Kucoin, I don't mind it, I understand that everyone has different tastes and criteria in choosing which exchanges to use.
Regarding your advice to choose coins that are profitable for the long term, there are quite a lot of them and usually have a high volume.
Like BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, SOL, and DOT are potential and safe for long-term trading. From some of the coins I mentioned, now I focus on trading in BTC, ETH and BNB. Because if I trade too many coins it is difficult to monitor it.
Kucoin is one of the best in the security department as well. My boss back in the day (not my current boss) went to see kucoin for a meeting they had. It was about him getting the coin listed and wanted to have a face to face meeting. He says that they gave him a tour of the building as well and they have shown him how they secure coins as well, cold wallets and how they are managed, the servers, the security they have and all in all he was quite impressed about how everything looked solid.

This doesn't mean that they can't be hacked, but at least they made it as hard as they could, hackers could still find a way to do it of course. I agree with the long term ones, they are high liquidity and very strong coins that could have a big potential in the future, it may take a while before we could see it increase to huge numbers again but they are at least trustworthy enough to put money in.

Thank you for providing an explanation of Kucoin's security system, this is new information for me and might convince other members to trade
on Kucoin. No matter how sophisticated the security that exchanges have, there is no 100% guarantee that it will be safe, even Binance
has been hacked. That's why I only store coins on exchanges for trading, while most of the coins I have are stored in hardware wallets.
Now some of the coins that I hold have dropped in price, because suddenly the price of Bitcoin fell quite deep and caused the price of
altcoins to fall too. But I don't panic, because I believe the market will recover soon, we just need to be patient in the current situation.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
New.in.trading

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:30:01 AM

I do prefer the one and only. BTCUSD
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:50:54 PM

At first beginner should start with bitcoin and etherium . It  may the best for investment because it hase the highest market cap and volume . Some people use good analysis for investing that helps to make some profit. There are some project with high protentiality maximum people select these kind of coin for trading. Good project have always good number of investors. Before investment should know about the project very well।
Beginners can start with bitcoin and ethereum but not all have a lot of money to trade. Perhaps, they can start with a cheap coin but have the potential to increase. But I think, no matter what the coin is, if he can not analyze the price, it will be difficult for him to select the coin, even if he tried to select bitcoin to trade. Ada, trx, and matic are examples of cheap coins, but hopefully, he can better analyze and know when to trade.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:02:39 PM

Thank you for providing an explanation of Kucoin's security system, this is new information for me and might convince other members to trade on Kucoin. No matter how sophisticated the security that exchanges have, there is no 100% guarantee that it will be safe, even Binance has been hacked. That's why I only store coins on exchanges for trading, while most of the coins I have are stored in hardware wallets.
Now some of the coins that I hold have dropped in price, because suddenly the price of Bitcoin fell quite deep and caused the price of altcoins to fall too. But I don't panic, because I believe the market will recover soon, we just need to be patient in the current situation.
If you check the security breach that kucoin ever had, the history behind it, you would realize that it has very good security. The fact that we haven't heard them get hacked ever is the reason why everyone should trust them let alone what I talked about. I agree that no place is ever 100% safe, hell even if not hacked, one day people with guns could go attack their main building and steal a lot of money by force, how can you stop that?

This is why I agree that everyone should have a hardware wallet (I like ledger nano but safepal seems good too but a new one), it is certainly a smarter way to store your coins in a time where exchanges gets hacked like candy.
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:58:59 PM

I know it is not easy to pick a best coin for trading but for me I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and binance coin which I have study more about. You can trade Bitcoin and Ethereum but  it requires huge amounts of capital because when trading Bitcoin u will not make a good profit with small capital because Bitcoin does not pump anyhow that is why you need a huge capital so you can so make better profit out of it. The reason I decided Bitcoin and Ethereum best because this coins doesn't dumping anyhow.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 11:46:59 PM

I know it is not easy to pick a best coin for trading but for me I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and binance coin which I have study more about.
Honestly, it is not difficult to choose the best coin that's if you're convincing hype based with a good coin that was created out of enthusiasm and the last time I checked only the best coin in the crypto market are supported by the community.

You can trade Bitcoin and Ethereum but  it requires huge amounts of capital because when trading Bitcoin u will not make a good profit with small capital because Bitcoin does not pump anyhow that is why you need a huge capital so you can so make better profit out of it.
Yes, huge capital is needed at some point but the profit is determined by the trader's knowledge, not by capital.

The reason I decided Bitcoin and Ethereum best because this coins doesn't dumping anyhow.
Every crypto in the market pump anyhow because we're dealing with a volatile market but BTC and ETH are the safest cryptos to invest in, in the market.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 05:15:53 AM

Beginners can start with bitcoin and ethereum but not all have a lot of money to trade. Perhaps, they can start with a cheap coin but have the potential to increase. But I think, no matter what the coin is, if he can not analyze the price, it will be difficult for him to select the coin, even if he tried to select bitcoin to trade. Ada, trx, and matic are examples of cheap coins, but hopefully, he can better analyze and know when to trade.
for the first time indeed we have to trade on safe coins like bitcoin and ethereum, and of course the longer we learn we will understand and have insight in the world of trading, even ways to find other potential coins, of course all of that takes time, so we just enjoy it This initial step is to choose a major coin to trade

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 02:35:22 PM

for the first time indeed we have to trade on safe coins like bitcoin and ethereum, and of course the longer we learn we will understand and have insight in the world of trading, even ways to find other potential coins, of course all of that takes time, so we just enjoy it This initial step is to choose a major coin to trade
Understanding more about trading is very important before starting to trade,
maybe there are some people who underestimate this and jump right in to start trading and most likely it will end in losses because of losing money easily,
it is important to have knowledge and skills in trading

Understading about trading is not hard to do since there are a lot of trading platform with clean UI and intuitive to use even for non crypto people as long as they know the digital things and used app or other trading platform before.
The most important thing is we have to know the coin that we want to buy, we should deep dive to the coin project and what's going on and what is coming for the coin, so we could take decision to get profits. And don't forget always up to date with the news of the coin we hold because news in crypto could impactful for the price.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:17:24 PM

As you know very well that there are so many coins which you can buy as well as hold it for certain period of time that it can give you some sort of good profit. I think that bitcoin is a good coin and it will give you exactly and obviously good sum of cash. Holding of bitcoin can be more fruitful as compared to hold any other coin.  Select coin that will capable of giving you profit.

ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 06:41:00 PM

At present most coins price has come down drastically. It is more likely to benefit from the investment at this moment. One of the coins I have listed is Ispolink. This is a very potential crypto in the current market.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 06:09:38 AM

As you know very well that there are so many coins which you can buy as well as hold it for certain period of time that it can give you some sort of good profit. I think that bitcoin is a good coin and it will give you exactly and obviously good sum of cash. Holding of bitcoin can be more fruitful as compared to hold any other coin.  Select coin that will capable of giving you profit.
it is clear that there are many coins available and can be used as investments that are tailored to what you want and the funds you have, because there are too many alternatives available and if you are confused, you can use CMC/CGK for search and analysis that will be done first before deciding.

but I agree with you that the best option so far is to hold bitcoins, incidentally there is currently a correction. bitcoin can guarantee that for a long time it is certain that the price will be higher than when we bought it, because bitcoin has a very different character from other coins. that's the advantage that bitcoin has and is definitely very good for investment.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 10:22:19 PM

It's true that there are indeed many coins that can make a profit and so I think we should be able to make the most of it,
about Bitcoin for me there is no need to doubt and practically everyone knows about it,
what really interested me were other potential coins like ADA, Matic, and BNB and we could buy them to make a profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: