Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am testing different crypto trading bots ✅ Only real results, no bullshit  (Read 931 times)
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 12:27:46 PM

I have prepared a comparison of free trial plans for some of the cloud-based trading bot services.

This one will be useful if you wanted to try the bot trading for free.

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 08:09:12 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2020, 08:19:32 AM by Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

I have almost doubled up the investment in GNT/BTC pair in less than a year. (Grid bot strategy).
GNT is now swapping to a new token GLM, that's why I had to close this bot.
I will probably relaunch it once the trading will GLM will be available.

P.S. Sharing my grid settings as well:

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 12:45:12 PM

I have started another experiment with a 3Commas trading bot!

After the first two weeks of performance, this bot was able to make +23% in profit.

My initial balance for this test is 345 USDT and the profit is 79.99 USDT.

You can check the full report here to know more about the strategy and setting that I am using.

Follow this thread or my blog for future updates. I am going to publish another report in a week or two.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 02:46:04 PM

Testing 3Commas DCA for for one month already:

Read the full report here: https://tradingbot.info/results/3commas/3commas-dca-trading-bot-results/

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:48:06 PM

I have to say this project didn't started the way I expected it to start, I assumed it would be boring and like many other tries before, and eventually it reached to a point where it is much much bigger than I expected. I think you are doing a great job, you are adding more stuff, and you are keeping this up longer than I expected.

Moreover, there is a big bull run that is helping you out as well, we can't argue that the past few months being bullish didn't help, but I have seen a lot of people who took the profits and ran with it stopping all the work on the last 2017 bull run, so it is a refreshing thing to see you stay and keep doing it. I don't know if you are scared about a potential bear run coming and you losing all the money you made, but it is still a quite good deal that you are working and not leaving things behind and taking all the profit with you.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 02:31:18 PM

Check out my final 3Commas report!

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 03:16:48 PM

Could you test it out Cleo one? I use their platform for a while and I quite like it. Since you have some experience, I wonder your opinions about it.

Right now I am testing Coinrule, so a couple of next reports will be related to their service.

MartinBTC80

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:45:10 PM

In my opinion, one of the biggest fintechs in AI is currently EndoTech. Normally only for institutional investors available.
on 30 March they relaunched the project called D.AI.SY. A combination of crowdfunding for the next Level of AI (als quantum technology) where everyone can participate and use the AI robots from EndoTech for his investment. All based on multiple smart contract.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5dR4gz-u_4

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 06:09:21 PM

Check out my experiment with a BTC/DOGE pair launched with a Grid trading bot strategy.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 06:26:29 PM

Today I have published my first results with a Coinrule trading platform.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 08:35:22 PM

One month ago Bitsgap has released their Binance futures trading bot.
I was testing it for the whole month and now sharing my results: https://tradingbot.info/results/bitsgap/testing-bitsgap-combo-bot/

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 11:24:14 PM

Check out the results of the Pionex platform experiment. I was running two bots for a month with a ~1000 USDT balance.

Jason0731

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 07:13:03 AM

Shocked Followed...Let see what you will get !

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 01:43:46 PM

I have finished testing social trading platform called Shrimpy. It allows you to follow the leader who will take care of your portfolio.
My experiment lasted for the whole month and I was not able to make any profit with Shrimpy. Check out the full report for the details: https://tradingbot.info/results/shrimpy/testing-shrimpy-bot/

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 08:49:50 AM

I was using Zignaly platform for the whole month and today published a detailed report.
How much profit did I manage to earn with Zignaly? Check here.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 08:10:47 PM

I have started testing trading bots provided by the KuCoin exchange. The first report is ready and published! (+6.38% in profit so far)

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 08:14:10 PM

I have finished my experiment with four futures trading bots by Bitsgap. This testing took me around four months to complete, and I have also made +58% in profit.

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 10:35:45 AM

Check out my latest Mudrex experiment. I have launched 7 Mudrex algos, tested them for two months and shared my results

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2022, 09:39:10 PM

Guys, sharing my negative experience with Zignaly platform!
Avoid their profit sharing feature at all costs!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: