Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10X-100X ALTCOIN at the latter half of 2021 ?  (Read 1713 times)
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:30:53 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starpunk/

Starpunk is an NFT platform game launchpad. The project was developed with the aim of democratizing access to NFTs and allowing all game developers to accelerate the development of NFT through a plug-and-play approach.
But I see Starpunk has a rating that is very far from the top, does it not have a lot of fans so the volume is very much different from the others ? Then what things can be done by the coin in order to boost itself in a better direction.
Then I will only reveal to you some of its great potential, and you should do your own research.
Time will have a lot of programs implemented, and I think you deserve to be considered as the new GEM of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:40:49 AM

which altcoin you think it's promising at the latter half of 2021?
and present some reasons.
If you are looking for some altcoins that can be promising in the short term or in the next few months for the year, then you should look at some altcoins that have positive trends through news and usage, such as AXS, TRX, BNB, ETH, ADA, and Matic, I think all these Altcoins have been very good for everyone this year, including you too, so take the time now to buy them

Absolutely right. I would also add Solana, Luna, Dot , UNI and Link because they are also very good projects a good track record of performing well during the alt season. Lite coin which is also named as Mini BTC and is used in many European countries for payment purpose, has not shown its real color. technically speaking, Its consolidation phase seems over now and next likely target is around 240$. XRP can also perform well if its Lawsuit issue is resolved with SEC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:29:34 PM

What are your thoughts?

try to do some research on RACA, because I think RACA is one of the best new projects right now and of course RACA has a great team, so I'm sure if the price of RACA can increase at least 10x-100x in the future, especially if the minigame from RACA is successful, then of course it is very easy for the price of RACA to increase very high and continue to create a new ATH price, therefore I suggest you to do research on RACA, because maybe you are interested to investing in RACA.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 01:22:50 PM

Some coins that have the potential to reach 10x - 100x are coins that are still new and worth under 1 cent, if the coins are expensive it is certainly very difficult, and some coins that I will hold because I am optimistic that they can reach at least 10x are Shiba Inu, TRON, and Holo.

bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 02:19:38 PM

Some coins that have the potential to reach 10x - 100x are coins that are still new and worth under 1 cent, if the coins are expensive it is certainly very difficult, and some coins that I will hold because I am optimistic that they can reach at least 10x are Shiba Inu, TRON, and Holo.
The list of tokens and coins that are still very cheap right now are Dogecoin, Matic, TRX and Shiba, but not all of them will be very easy to hit 10x within this year, because this is not related to potential but very much related to the pump created by investors so I only believe in Shiba only.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 03:44:51 PM

people do not look at the market cap and instead they look at the price when trying to find a coin that can skyrocket, this is why XRP is popular, people see that it is relatively cheap and think it can go up in value really quickly but what they do not take into account is the massive supply that XRP has and that does not allow for something like this to happen to it, so I agree with your prediction, with just 3 months left in the year it is unlikely that a coin above 1 million dollars in market cap will make such a massive movement.
That is why doge and shiba is famous as well. They think that price could be 1 dollars, they see bitcoin at 50k+ dollars and they think "if bitcoin is 50k+ dollars then why shouldn't shiba be at least 1 dollars?" and they do not realize the math behind it at all.

Newbies are newbies for a reason but when you are doing something related to finance and you have dangerous thoughts that could cause others to lose money as well, you are actually hurting people in their livelihood, that is literally their savings and if they end up with nothing then they are going to be in big trouble. All in all people should read and learn way more before they make statements that are risky to others.
Agreed, however people are greedy by nature, they want more money than what they have and while this is not inherently bad this makes them to take decisions in which they do not understand the whole ramifications of their actions, and when we add they are being bombarded by ads by exchanges about all the easy money they could make and by users in social media promoting their useless coins assuring them huge profits then it is easy to see why they fall in scam after scam until they lose all of their money.
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:26:54 PM

What are your thoughts?
NFT Gaming is underrated
NFTs can be a popular trend in 2022 that's for sure, NFT games are very entertaining
It looks so promising to me and H3RO3S, it's the first real-life play-2-earn gaming company made me dive even deeper into NFT Gaming
Check it out If you're into PlayToEarn too
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:33:04 PM

looking at the potential of a coin with a minimum of 10x pump it looks like IOTX is a potential one.  many channel traders and investors talk about it.  and good, albeit slow, price movements.  I see this will come true in the future
apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:40:57 PM

looking at the potential of a coin with a minimum of 10x pump it looks like IOTX is a potential one.  many channel traders and investors talk about it.  and good, albeit slow, price movements.  I see this will come true in the future
if there is another way to find 10x, 100x if someone plays shitcoin that has just been released on the dex it can be a signal of profit, most of their newly released coins will go up to 5x or even 10x, but it's not easy to research shitcoin coins on the market. dex..?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 02:30:47 PM

I don't see what you are saying, with a potential coin that will be able to pump at least 10x is what you mean. because this coin is quite old and it doesn't seem like a very good move. although not long ago this coin has reached its ATH and is now down almost -50% of course for a good coin size it should only be -10%.

but indeed at a price below $ 0.1, almost certainly everyone who has a coin with that price, the ability to increase more than 10x is widely obtained and can be chosen because of the many choices made. so a good analysis can be sure you will get it and can meet the desired criteria.

if there is another way to find 10x, 100x if someone plays shitcoin that has just been released on the dex it can be a signal of profit, most of their newly released coins will go up to 5x or even 10x, but it's not easy to research shitcoin coins on the market. dex..?
I really agree with you because there are many alternatives that can be done but it is clear that newly released coins have the ability to increase 10x or 100x compared to those that may have entered the stock market.

but it's not like those who have entered the stock market don't have such an opportunity, it's very possible. but as I said, look for coins priced below $0.1, because the potential for investors to invest there is more, especially for coins that are very active in trading. because when there is an increase from bitcoin, such a coin is more likely to get 10x or 100x more pumps.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:38:27 PM

This week I invested around $135 to buy 2 new listed coins, namely: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dexioprotocol/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/miniflokiada/

I think this is a token that has a great potential to reach 100x profit before 2022, and proved I've profit about 16% in a week.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 10:56:06 PM

Based on my research results, the altcoins that can reach 10-100x in 2021 are as follows:

1. ARPA
2. SHIB
3. AMP
4. CHZ
5. SRM

The five altcoins above are altcoins that have a very high potential to explode and skyrocket on coinmarketcap now. it's just a matter of time for all five to at least reach x10

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 02:20:57 AM

I think Fuzz Finance.

It's like Pancakeswap but for Harmony (ONE) chain. If Harmony continues to do well in price I think all Harmony coins will go up. Fuzz only has a $5 million marketcap. The main developer is someone who helps develop harmony as well, so I think he will continue to develop it.

To pick a coin that will go 10-100X in a few months I think you have to take a risk with a very small coin (less than $10 million marketcap) otherwise it is not going to happen.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:20:47 PM

My views, ideals and interests are in defi on bitcoin.  My backing is on Sovryn and I think a SIP will be released to have a fair sale on Origin, and that's Mintlayer, I think this sidechain will be the next big point to get everything on bitcoin together real without latch.  10/11 will be the testnet for the upcoming attention.  Everything is going to be perfect and x1000 is not a surprise, but let's focus on what it means.  It will be soon but I think it will be better if 2022 is the thirst of altcoins. Wink

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 09:05:09 PM

Based on my research results, the altcoins that can reach 10-100x in 2021 are as follows:

1. ARPA
2. SHIB
3. AMP
4. CHZ
5. SRM

The five altcoins above are altcoins that have a very high potential to explode and skyrocket on coinmarketcap now. it's just a matter of time for all five to at least reach x10
I bought a few dollars of shib and already made almost 100% on top of the initial value, I'm really impressed with her increasing climbs. My next acquisition will be ARPA and VET, I believe they can make a profit in the short term.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:08:28 AM

What are your thoughts?
The answer seems like given already and that is Shiba Inu , SHIB reached more than x10 now and still taking its place to climb more to 0.0001$

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ though slightly falling down again today , negatively by 12% just for today lol.

I hope you know about NftyPlay and what they are doing right now?

In which exchange this listed? or this is another on going scam project?  Grin

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:56:48 AM

To succeed and get big profit when we invest cryptocurrencies then following the current trend is important, the current crypto trend is NFT, Defi and meme coin, and I spread money to many coins and some that I recommend are Kuma Inu, King Shiba , Pixel Shiba and Kaiken Shiba.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 03:54:33 PM

To succeed and get big profit when we invest cryptocurrencies then following the current trend is important, the current crypto trend is NFT, Defi and meme coin, and I spread money to many coins and some that I recommend are Kuma Inu, King Shiba , Pixel Shiba and Kaiken Shiba.
The arrival of METAVERSE is now being discussed on social media. This is a new trend that will be great. there will be many new projects with metaverse concept i think everyone knows this. as the NFT trend has missed, their shitcoin coins are popular and crowded. and then METAVERSE..?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 04:06:45 PM

You should check out Metaverse Miner - lots of Facebook-related news.

Also Kalmar Coin - soon the launch of the project's website, everyone expects big profits. The project is good.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:02:23 AM

All of that is only for the short term mate, because it's still not certain that the trend will continue until next year so choosing early before it's too late is a very healthy solution, but for those who are already late, I don't think it's suitable anymore to choose all those meme coins at this time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀