Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you be able to take an additional work if required?  (Read 941 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:09:22 PM

What is the situation in your country and for yourself? Would you be able to land additional work for example working with crypto, selling stuff on-line, youtubing or something else?

Most of these tasks can't be done part-time. Selling stuff and all takes a lot of time and effort, at least during the initial few months. And in case you can't respond to the queries on time, or not able to ship the products without delay, then the business will suffer. Making videos in YouTube is another such profession. If you are not making videos on a regular basis, then the subscribers will desert you. And this is not an easy job. Making a 10 minute video takes 2-3 days of effort, in filming, editing.etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 02:52:58 PM

My business suffered last year because of covid and the lockdown in my country. Businesses were put on halt only business that thrived was those in food business, groceries e.t.c..People were more concerned about food to eat than buying clothes.
It was around last year December I became active on bitcointalk and I can tell you, my life has changed since then. I discovered I can make money utilising the growing crypto industry. I started OTC trading, buying and selling bitcoins and I can say I'm doing well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:02:26 PM

I'm also in my mid-lives, and I'm a fresh graduate. I decided to cancel my plans due to lockdown, we had so many seasons of community quarantine, and I have no idea when this will end. I decided to look for a remote job cause I want to keep my family safe. It is also a challenge for me cause It would be a new environment if I chose on-site office work. Commuting is also a hassle due to restrictions. I'm currently balancing my time for my family, my learning, and my freelance work. As long as everyone's safe and we have no problem with food and bills, it's fine. We're all trying to keep our sanity in these trying times.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:24:42 PM

For the current situation of the world? I wouldn't mind to take multiple jobs right now as my current workplace is having skeletal work force due to Covid-19 and while I cannot rely my job to earn decent amount well I will take what opportunity will come to me as long as that one is not illegal. I'm sure other has the same mindset to since its really hard to get a good pay cuts now so we can expect that many people are now doing multiple jobs just to provide food to their family.
Me too, I don't have a lot of places to go to and I can adapt from a work from home set up given that the company provides me with enough money for the time I spend on them and at the same time they also subsidize the equipments needed for work. Maybe not another full time job but maybe another side hustle can work

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:57:23 PM

~

What is the situation in your country and for yourself? Would you be able to land additional work for example working with crypto, selling stuff on-line, youtubing or something else?
the current situation in my country has started to rise and job vacancies have started to appear, only those who are hired are those who have been vaccinated, but those over the age of 50 must be willing to not be able to get a job here

I was lucky to earn extra money from crypto in this forum (joined a signature campaign that paid with bitcoin)
now we have to take advantage of every opportunity to make extra money because we don't know what difficulties are waiting for us in the future

Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:01:53 PM

This thing called job is not everyone calling, it may work for some while other will keep searching until they become fed up and will eventually give up but then it will be late. The time they were supposed to be productive, they have used it to search for job that wasn't for them.
I stay in a developing country where corruption has eaten every politician, the brain has been programmed by the political fathers on how to embezzle public fund and when the want to punish them, they used immunity of power to play the system, now tell me how will other countries invest in a lawless environment? The job here are limited and I'm working on been self employed, if bitcoin take me to moon today, I will migrate out of here to Finland hopefully  Grin
Kavidissa11

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:26:34 PM

We must confront the reality that this pandemic causes individuals to become desperate for work, which is why some professionals are willing to put their pride aside and take any vacant job just to make ends meet. If we can locate an extra position, that would be a fantastic opportunity for you; many others are still looking for work, and you already have one if I can carry it over and do a good job.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 02:21:19 PM

Most of these tasks can't be done part-time. Selling stuff and all takes a lot of time and effort, at least during the initial few months. And in case you can't respond to the queries on time, or not able to ship the products without delay, then the business will suffer. Making videos in YouTube is another such profession. If you are not making videos on a regular basis, then the subscribers will desert you. And this is not an easy job. Making a 10 minute video takes 2-3 days of effort, in filming, editing.etc.
That's true and if you hire a team to do the work on your behalf, you need to ensure that you are actually earning enough to afford all the staff. Initially, in any business, you will not make any money for few months which also hurts a lot. People often think part-time jobs are an easy and quick way of making money but I have done these part-time jobs and they are more exhausting than regular jobs because you don't get the same relaxation in these.

A lot of people consider trading as a part-time job but if you don't give enough time to your trading and learn enough every day, you will actually lose money to trading instead of earning from it.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 02:53:06 PM

For the current situation of the world? I wouldn't mind to take multiple jobs right now as my current workplace is having skeletal work force due to Covid-19 and while I cannot rely my job to earn decent amount well I will take what opportunity will come to me as long as that one is not illegal. I'm sure other has the same mindset to since its really hard to get a good pay cuts now so we can expect that many people are now doing multiple jobs just to provide food to their family.
Me too, I don't have a lot of places to go to and I can adapt from a work from home set up given that the company provides me with enough money for the time I spend on them and at the same time they also subsidize the equipments needed for work. Maybe not another full time job but maybe another side hustle can work
With limited free time had left due to long hours in the office job or even the work at home can still make some side hustle if we are really in greed of money. Maybe some people could make it due to financial needs and sometimes they work 24 hours, I can't really imagine that but a few people did this.

But I'm not sure seeing good results from that, I mean, it was not the wisest thing to do as it was likely we are killing ourselves due to lack of rest. Maybe 2-3 jobs, with still have a few hours to relax that seems okay.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 03:38:00 PM

My business suffered last year because of covid and the lockdown in my country. Businesses were put on halt only business that thrived was those in food business, groceries e.t.c..People were more concerned about food to eat than buying clothes.
It was around last year December I became active on bitcointalk and I can tell you, my life has changed since then. I discovered I can make money utilising the growing crypto industry. I started OTC trading, buying and selling bitcoins and I can say I'm doing well.
this is the most possible thing and not without reason because basically we can still use clothes even though the clothes are old, the most important thing is that they can still be used and feel comfortable when used and that is enough, different from the food and the food we eat. this is a basic need that must be present every day as a support for us to be able to live and compete in a harsh life.
In addition, the effects of the pandemic, which requires us to maintain a healthy diet, are also being felt by the community, so it is very possible that the food sector is still needed differently from clothing and others.
the anticipation might be like what you did, namely moving for a while it would be better because if you just stay in the clothing sector you are unlikely to last for a long time if you look at current conditions and crypto can be a pretty good choice because apart from information it is now easy found here there are also many people who share their knowledge for free all you need here is desire and tenacity.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:05:53 PM

I'm also in my mid-lives, and I'm a fresh graduate. I decided to cancel my plans due to lockdown, we had so many seasons of community quarantine, and I have no idea when this will end. I decided to look for a remote job cause I want to keep my family safe. It is also a challenge for me cause It would be a new environment if I chose on-site office work. Commuting is also a hassle due to restrictions. I'm currently balancing my time for my family, my learning, and my freelance work. As long as everyone's safe and we have no problem with food and bills, it's fine. We're all trying to keep our sanity in these trying times.
I felt the virus was over and we are moving towards normality but after reading your post, it seems like not all the countries are out of the hole yet. In fact as I search now, some new strains are found in some countries which is really terrifying news. Economically we have been hit hard and I am not sure if there's any room for another hit on the economy.

I hope you and everyone has the strength to fight out these tough times and somehow come out of this low soon. Thankfully, I have been able to manage life quite nicely during all these pandemics and lockdowns because we had a lot of savings and fortunately, I am from an upper-middle-class family.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:22:38 PM

Crypto basically saved my life in this case, I could make a lot more money if I had the time or the talent for it, but I do have one job and it is really difficult to get more. People who work multiple jobs are saints, I do not know how they could focus so much on one job and then get into another job, it is really a difficult one because we are talking about something that is crazy difficult to handle, for me even one job is not easy to handle all by itself, and I know people who had 3 jobs at one point which is why it is quite awesome for them to handle it.

But, the main problem stands that we should be able to live with one job, we should be able to do all the things a regular people need, a good house (even if rent) a decent car, good meal, send kids to school, have what you need at house, pay hospital bills if you need to, basically live like a decent human being, and that is such a big task with one job these days.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 08:21:46 PM

Crypto basically saved my life in this case, I could make a lot more money if I had the time or the talent for it, but I do have one job and it is really difficult to get more. People who work multiple jobs are saints, I do not know how they could focus so much on one job and then get into another job, it is really a difficult one because we are talking about something that is crazy difficult to handle, for me even one job is not easy to handle all by itself, and I know people who had 3 jobs at one point which is why it is quite awesome for them to handle it.

But, the main problem stands that we should be able to live with one job, we should be able to do all the things a regular people need, a good house (even if rent) a decent car, good meal, send kids to school, have what you need at house, pay hospital bills if you need to, basically live like a decent human being, and that is such a big task with one job these days.
Exactly. The basic commodities these days have become so expensive so if we are just paid with a minimum wage, it will not be enough to cater to all the expenses. Even landing into a stable job is still not a guarantee that you won't be out of budget. It's still good to have another source of income or sidelines so you can live comfortably without worries for finances.

I'm glad i entered into crypto which is definitely a life saver for me because it has even paid mostly of my bills and able to sustain all my family's needs for survival. I think the first basic thing that we should conquer these days is survival especially in this time of pandemic wherein a lot of workers have become jobless due to closing of companies who mostly declare bankruptcy. In this crazy time, crypto has even started to excel not just as an investment alone but also as a reserved currency to fiat. And it is even a good source of income today because its offering a lot of jobs to jobless people. 

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 08:40:00 PM

A few of my friends are struggling to get a job. They are in their mid-lives and the country they live in is particularly difficult to find a job at a certain age. Also, when some recovery was being noticed after the 2008 - 2012 crisis, COVID struck hard on an economy with a strong tourism sector. Meanwhile, I made some choices that landed me an stable and reasonably paid job that also leaves enough time to do other stuff that generates income or reduces my costs if I wish to do so.

I had already some problems on getting hired on a day job because of lacking credentials and criteria or qualification for a job and that's why I did really make myself to search online on what are the possible things that I could involved on as long I do able to make money and this is the time I do discover cryptocurrencies which it did really change the way in terms of financial capacity.

The things that I cant really buy in the past where im able to buy it now already which is im really thankful for this opportunity to come.Crypto isn't really just for utility but also for the
sense on making profits or income even though it isn't really that guaranteed but at least you could make while you still can.

Additional work is just depending on someones capacity because not all would really be that skillful or knowledgeable on lots of things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 07:34:21 AM

If the payment or reward is good enough I can. I will not be taking an additional work for fun. There must be something rewarding about it first for me. Nobody likes to work for free.

You can check Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria and many African countries, it will be easy to know how poor they are in Africa.
Africa looks cursed to me from the things happening there and the pattern of government administrations run in those countries. Corruption is like highest in Africa among all continents of the world. Another thing is the timidness of citizens in those countries that make their leaders exploit them any how they want.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:42:15 AM

Coming from a country like mine, where corrupt practices is the other of the day and has eaten deep into the fabric of the system to the point that, it almost seems like there is almost nothing anyone could do about it, having a second job if you can find the time to work it is a no question. Not if you have a taste for some level of comfort and you need to prepare yourself ans family to the storms ahead that your not even aware of it to exists.
Living in a nation where the rise and fall of prices of commodities and the in vacation of its currencies is not synonymous or can't correlate,  you just need a second, third and even forth stre of income. Still looking out for a few myself, where to dig in for opportunities and reap the best of my investments or entrepreneurship.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 09:50:09 AM

A few of my friends are struggling to get a job. They are in their mid-lives and the country they live in is particularly difficult to find a job at a certain age. Also, when some recovery was being noticed after the 2008 - 2012 crisis, COVID struck hard on an economy with a strong tourism sector. Meanwhile, I made some choices that landed me an stable and reasonably paid job that also leaves enough time to do other stuff that generates income or reduces my costs if I wish to do so.

It’s always good to have a side income source. A lot of times I have ran into a situation where the money I get from my main job is not enough to take my bills and then I have to start looking for money again to help me get through those kind of situations. So it’s really important to have that means of side income to help yourself.

For me, I have always had to do a lot of things, and just like you said about your country’s economy, it has been the same for where I live, the economy kind of got bad lately. So, I have been doing a lot of things lately apart from my main job to be able to sustain myself and have a better life. It’s not always easy, it’s all about hard work.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 04:37:05 PM

It’s always good to have a side income source. A lot of times I have ran into a situation where the money I get from my main job is not enough to take my bills and then I have to start looking for money again to help me get through those kind of situations. So it’s really important to have that means of side income to help yourself.

For me, I have always had to do a lot of things, and just like you said about your country’s economy, it has been the same for where I live, the economy kind of got bad lately. So, I have been doing a lot of things lately apart from my main job to be able to sustain myself and have a better life. It’s not always easy, it’s all about hard work.

No one in the world we're living in will survive (pay bills, shopping, take care of the kid's expenses and themselves) with just a single job even the Billionaire we're seeing today are into two more businesses which fetch them money.
This is what I came to understand lately and doing some research to make things work for me.
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 833

Livecasino.io

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:27:36 PM

I would definitely take up another job. In the country I reside in, the economy is failing, unemployment is worse than ever before, employees are at the mercy of their employers. Those who got jobs endure the working because in the blink of an eye they can be laid off for not just cause be replaced by another person. They literally work to live because that's all they got. Those who have skills are at an advantage because they can do two or three jobs and get to decide how, when and where they want to work.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:33:51 PM

It seems that in the UK now there is a labour shortage - not for all jobs, but for those that were usually taken by the Eastern Europeans and the Polish. With BREXIT, you need to have a Visa to work in the UK, so many people who took seasonal jobs without any friction now are in their countries while UK farmers and hospitality business owners are having to raise the prices to pay for the increased salaries for retaining the workers.

There were comments of "foreigners taking up English jobs"... it seems that the English never wanted those jobs anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: