Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PolkaDOT on its way to $100.  (Read 336 times)
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:06:13 AM

There's not much time left until the end of 2021, so I don't think there's going to be strong stimulus for it to go up. However, $100 with DOT as a modest target, I believe it will be huge when altcoin season rolls around.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:58:44 AM

polkadot is one of the altcoins that has very good potential and prospects, in addition to its increasing price, DOT has also won a lot of trust from investors so I am very very optimistic that polkadot will be able to reach $100 in the next few months,
Yes polkadot is indeed one of the potential altcoins and they are also growing,
to reach $100 doesn't seem easy for Polkadot to reach this year,
Of course we need to look at future developments and hope that in the near future we can achieve that

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:41:27 AM

polkadot is one of the altcoins that has very good potential and prospects, in addition to its increasing price, DOT has also won a lot of trust from investors so I am very very optimistic that polkadot will be able to reach $100 in the next few months,
Yes polkadot is indeed one of the potential altcoins and they are also growing,
to reach $100 doesn't seem easy for Polkadot to reach this year,
Of course we need to look at future developments and hope that in the near future we can achieve that

The way things are turning out and looking at the bitcoin price action, i do not think we can have 100$ bitcoin price this year. We may see this price in years to come as DOT has a lot of upside potential but specifically its difficult to hope for a 100$ dot in December 2021.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:24:52 PM

Now the condition is in correction, so the achievement will also be delayed this year because in the current condition almost all Altcoins will start struggling again to survive and also to increase, so some of them will be very slow to increase again.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 12:35:43 PM

Due to recent correction of Btc Polkadot price is now approximately 41$. If bitcoin remain stable here we can eaily see 70$+ and before 2022 100$ is possible.
Some good News needed and we will see easily 100$+

I hope that 100$ is possible for polkadot to reach this year but I doubt it. They just launched their parachain auction and I expected a lot more from it. I thought that the price would jump a lot more, and right now the price is at the same level as it was 1 month ago.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:03:24 AM

this year's trend is quite good from DOT, from the beginning there was an increase even though in the middle of the year there was a correction, but immediately was able to bounce back up to ATH $54.98 - Nov 04, 2021, indicating that DOT has the ability to be able to rise if there is a correction experienced at this time . maybe later this year there will be a surprise from DOT and we are waiting for it.

Now the condition is in correction, so the achievement will also be delayed this year because in the current condition almost all Altcoins will start struggling again to survive and also to increase, so some of them will be very slow to increase again.
yes, right now after ATH is formed, DOT is experiencing a correction, it seems to be following the movement of Bitcoin which is also being corrected. past experience DOT is able to rise, so even if there is a correction, it is certain that DOT will be able to overcome the problems experienced at this time. there are always improvements made by DOT in the future. although maybe the end of the year will be able to begin to see the capabilities that will be carried out by DOT.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 03:29:31 AM

What will happen to DOT when the auctions are over?
And how many coins will remain in free circulation on the market? These two questions are very important answers and the price movement depends on the answer.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 06:52:36 PM

Seriously I love how the dot working I am so inspired how its team control it and make a huge name in market. Everyone know that dot has been after one and half year ago and its perform better than cardano ,tron, doge, and many more .I also buy huge amount of dot because I know that 100$ is too small target to achieve I am sure that at the end of 2022 the dot will hit more than 500$ because just like it's bullishing I am sure it will successfuly hit my target.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 10:45:41 PM

Seriously I love how the dot working I am so inspired how its team control it and make a huge name in market. Everyone know that dot has been after one and half year ago and its perform better than cardano ,tron, doge, and many more .I also buy huge amount of dot because I know that 100$ is too small target to achieve I am sure that at the end of 2022 the dot will hit more than 500$ because just like it's bullishing I am sure it will successfuly hit my target.
I can see this performance similar to BNB before. The continuous development and price increase show that the demand and usage of this project are growing bigger and bigger. Early investors have been in perfect timing buying DOT at a very cheap price and now, it is more than twice and probably it if folded multiple times if this will continue. But to think about $500, that could happen someday. Only it depends on the team behind this project and also the unstoppable support of the community.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 06:25:00 PM

You are saying right brother. Dot does not follow the trend of market. Market is taking a correction. But dot did not dump too much. So, it's a positive sign that dot is moving towards to it's target of 100$. It will soon complete when btc price get stable after a big correction.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 06:49:22 PM

You are saying right brother. Dot does not follow the trend of market. Market is taking a correction. But dot did not dump too much. So, it's a positive sign that dot is moving towards to it's target of 100$. It will soon complete when btc price get stable after a big correction.

Unfortunately, we still do not know how big the BTC price correction will be. It is possible that the biggest price drops in the cryptocurrency market are ahead of us. Of course, I believe that we will achieve new ATH and sooner or later PolkaDOT will reach $100 but I am not sure if it will happen soon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:40:18 PM

After reaching an ATH of ~$50 in May, 2021 and a decline to $10 in July, DOT managed to get back up and running towards a new ATH and it crossed the $55 mark till now. But while seeing many shit projects making even 100x, I believe that DOT has a chance to make at least 10x of that $10 decline and continue its parabolic run until it reaches $100 based on the recent PolkaDOT Parachain (Slot) Auctions being conducted. Below is the weekly chart posted which looks like an amazing opportunity in this coin and can give great returns during these two months. I'm parabullish (parabolic-ally bullish) on DOT, what are your thoughts?

How could it be reaching to 100 dollars "soon" when even the ATH price of it is 50% lower than that mark? I get that some people could be getting a bit more hyped about some coins, and yes DOT is a great coin as well I agree with that.

However, just because you have seen it up a little for a while or get close to HALF of what you think it will be, doesn't justify all these predictions if you ask me. Just let it be and I am sure that we are going to see it become 100 dollars one day in the far future, not going to happen right now but I believe that if we keep pressuring it to become 100 dollars constantly then we are going to be upset when it doesn't and that will hurt us a lot more.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: