Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Bitcoin Penny® T.K.O. Wallet | Website Only  (Read 552 times)
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 07:42:52 PM

Hi, everyone.

Glad to see so much enthusiasm for these TKO Knuckle factory seconds! Grin

I'm totally late to the party, but MZ is right. All TKO Knuckle orders have been shipped. In fact, besides a couple of new orders, I believe that all paid orders are shipped and either enjoying life in their new homes or on their way to be delivered any moment now.

Thanks again, everyone. You're the best of the best of the best!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
May I get tracking number for mine? The post office down here is extremely terrible and it helps to keep track so I can address any errors immediately

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2672
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 08:23:59 PM

Hi, everyone.

Glad to see so much enthusiasm for these TKO Knuckle factory seconds! Grin

I'm totally late to the party, but MZ is right. All TKO Knuckle orders have been shipped. In fact, besides a couple of new orders, I believe that all paid orders are shipped and either enjoying life in their new homes or on their way to be delivered any moment now.

Thanks again, everyone. You're the best of the best of the best!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
May I get tracking number for mine? The post office down here is extremely terrible and it helps to keep track so I can address any errors immediately

You got it! The tracking info is waiting in your inbox. Wink

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: