Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Staking Coins a Good Idea?  (Read 2040 times)
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 06:32:51 PM

If the stacking platforms were such that you can withdraw your coins without penalty if you want, it would be the best.
You can place bets where there is no need to block your coins for a long time. And if necessary, you can remove them without any problems. The percentage will be slightly lower, but something needs to be sacrificed.
Staking and betting are both completely different thing. But it could be a good suggestion for OP.  Because there is no need to lock your coins here, so there is no fear of price dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:26:26 PM

One of the main benefits to crypto staking is that it eliminates the constant need to purchase expensive hardware and reduces energy consumption. The system provides a guaranteed profit and a predictable source of income, the value of the coins you bet on does not depreciate like using ASICs and other mining hardware, can only be affected affected by fluctuations in the current market price. Choosing the right currency to bet is both a game of numbers and a sense of courage. If you choose to start betting, start researching about minimum amounts, wagering rewards and specific wagering methods. Always remember to choose a project that resonates with you and one that you look forward to going far into the future. After all, by placing a bet, you are helping to make that project a reality.

It all depends on the project itself and on the sphere in which the project works. Now the blockchain can be used in various fields, including for the safety of personal data. Here you can read more how it is important to protect personal data https://blog.inery.io/index.php/2021/09/28/introduction-to-inerydb/
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 12:30:37 PM

Now more and more people are investing money in cryptocurrency, which means that it will be more and more difficult to stop it or ban it. Now there are a lot of DeFi in the gaming industry, which will attract even more attention to cryptocurrencies. Here is an article about gaming and DeFi https://cinemadraft.medium.com/introducing-cd3d-the-official-defi-game-token-of-cinemadraft-cb5d3f191338

NFT in games give an opportunity to earn money in the game to almost anyone. Especially those who spend a long time in the game have a lot of chances to earn

If there are good games with NFT, it will greatly increase the popularity of NFT. Although now the prices for NFT continue to grow and their popularity is growing along with the prices.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:45:44 PM

Coin staking is a good idea if:
- You know what coin is good - in the sense that it will have a good price for the future.
- The right place for staking
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:22:52 PM

Actually, I heard about Staking the coins gives apy. I want to know is really a staking good idea & what will be the staking months like 1 month, six months or 1 year.
Betting is a good idea but you must be aware of all the risks. When you bet and you have to try to bet on the platform will not lock your token and already given your reward. there are projects that stake quite high % and it gives passive profit by weekly monthly or maybe yearly and we don't need to do anything just load in and wait, but it is also very risky if the project is not well developed you may lose all all money.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:18:13 PM

I prefer staking stable coins through popular exchanges like binance for example, this erase zero risks due to volatility unlike other coins and tokens, I heard that staking coins through DeFI platforms is better because they can immediately withdraw their staked coins and sell, if this is true then it's better

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:51:23 PM

Staking is not a bad ideas, it only depends on where you are staking. There are lots of platforms where you can do that ranging from different blockchain technology to another. But I'm very familiar with two of it, where are the Binance and the staking platform on The Futbol App. Which is the holder of TFC coin. They offer one of the best rewards on your stakes. Something around 10% for just staking any amount for just 10 months. This all still depends on how much you are willing to stake, but you must be sure that you are putting your coin in a secure place

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:53:36 PM

Actually, I heard about Staking the coins gives apy. I want to know is really a staking good idea & what will be the staking months like 1 month, six months or 1 year.
The future of staking coins is much better. The future of Swastik Coin is fairly good and the team has an idea to think of something huge in the future. You can invest by buying staking coins and doing staking Can keep. Staking will give you some extra bonuses. I like staking because all these coins are not likely to be destroyed.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 07:04:09 PM

The future of staking coins is much better. The future of Swastik Coin is fairly good and the team has an idea to think of something huge in the future. You can invest by buying staking coins and doing staking Can keep. Staking will give you some extra bonuses. I like staking because all these coins are not likely to be destroyed.
You are talking non sense on here because staking is just simply having that interest towards on your coins neither you do get it directly on your own wallet(not that common) or simply using up other platforms offers(common one).

Staking APY's is never been that appealing for me ever since and thats why it would just better to hold off your coins rather than letting it sit into some website and wait for up too long
just for you to earn some small percentage?

With just common sense alone then you would realize that it is really worth the risk? No its not honestly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 07:26:18 PM

For NFT games, a powerful blockchain is needed, now the Ethereum blockchain does not cope well with the load of DeFi and NFT and the commissions in Etheuem continue to grow, which is not convenient for using NFT in games.
Ethereum will never be bad even if it can't handle the current burden of DeFi and NFT, because DeFi and NFT actually don't have a close relationship with Ethereum, moreover Ethereum already has its own network and is also still very strong in the community even though the cost is often be discussed.
despite this, there are some NFT games that use tokens based on ERC20, for example, the game that is currently booming, namely Axie. although there are still some but axie is very popular and can be used as an example.
and about eth it's true what you say, although there are still many who complain about gas problems, but eth will still be one that many people really admire

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Jawadu

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:01:44 PM

Staking is a good method to earn money by holding your cryptocurrencies to an exchange. But I recommend the top exchanges and secure in staking like BlockFi and Crypto exchange, there are many exchanges where you can stake and earn but those two are the best for me because they have good returns even in staking stablecoins.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:09:16 PM

Staking/farming gives you the opportunity to earn passive income and also depends on the specified time period. I personally do staking in AXS coins within 1 month. just when ATH came I sold it for more than $4k. When I bought AXS coins it was $20 and the result of staking was around $1k.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:28:32 PM

I prefer staking stable coins through popular exchanges like binance for example, this erase zero risks due to volatility unlike other coins and tokens, I heard that staking coins through DeFI platforms is better because they can immediately withdraw their staked coins and sell, if this is true then it's better
One thing you should be aware of when staking on centralized services, they could flip and take away your funds easily under the excuse of being hacked or etc although it isn't likely gonna happen with binance but who knows about people's minds. It would be wise if you don't pour your investment funds all-out in a decentralized service in order to take some profit.
BruceLee98

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:40:45 PM

Yes staking coins are good.Staking is a way of earning rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies.Staking is nearly as profitable as the mining or trading of cryptocurrencies, and without risk. All you have to do is stake (buy & hold) some coins in order to get added to the mining pool. As for profits, the actual profits you can make from staking will depend on how much you vest and for how long.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 09:26:27 PM

Staking/farming gives you the opportunity to earn passive income and also depends on the specified time period. I personally do staking in AXS coins within 1 month. just when ATH came I sold it for more than $4k. When I bought AXS coins it was $20 and the result of staking was around $1k.
Good for you that you've bought AXS at $20.

I missed the opportunity and saw that from $4-$10. I thought that it's just nothing but as I play the game, I've realized that I should've bought that before.

But I clearly understand it for me it's too late to buy at the top so I won't be doing it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hodlvalley

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:02:49 AM

One thing you should be aware of when staking on centralized services, they could flip and take away your funds easily under the excuse of being hacked or etc although it isn't likely gonna happen with binance but who knows about people's minds. It would be wise if you don't pour your investment funds all-out in a decentralized service in order to take some profit.

Good advice. My preference will always be with decentralised staking services. DeFi is full of many reliable staking platforms, for a wide variety of crypto assets. As with anything, people should always be cautious and engage in due diligence before staking.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 701
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:44:16 AM

Staking of coins is a very good idea. And its one of the safest way to earn more coins without risk of loosing.
The only problem is some staking platform are not secured enough to use.
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:26:57 AM

The previous pledged alpaca yield can reach 200%, which is extremely high, but it will cause a lot of selling.
The current cake pledge rate is still good and can be taken out at any time.
Staking is another method of holding your coin but in a passive way to add more value to it without trading or doing buying and selling. The cryptocurrency market has become easier for investors to earn from both sides when trading or investing through staking of coin and other means. Staking has it's own risk so investors need to be at alert or they might lose there funds.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:58:43 AM

Staking is the best alternative for those who really can't trade because they don't have the skills,but I experienced where I chose to put my coins on staking with a period of 6 months and it turns out that in the middle of the coin it has increased so I can't do anything.so my conclusion is better staking within 1 month

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Dewiana

Activity: 533
Merit: 53

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:53:14 AM

In my opinion, it's good to invest in staking coins because these coins having two benefits
1: staking profit
2: due to staking supply will be limited and prices go in big profit

If I will look at the movement of the coin first before staking, that is, comparing the movement of the end of last year, the beginning of the year and
mid year,, so we find the length of staking, this way we also find
low price before we buy it...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: